In Hue we trust..? Hue was ALL IN on Goff
-
he's good..
so was coryell. rutigliano. buddy ryan. bum phillips. etc. etc.
marvin lewis is a 'good' coach but he get's OUTCOACHED every year in the playoffs.
let's talk parcells and belichick when the word turns to great.
-
-
got it.
= great coach? super bowl winners. period. that's the bar. same with great FO. you there when the team wins? = great FO.
-
-
Jared Goff inactive? I hope the rams fudge it up, maybe we can still get him.
-
Something tells me Fisher has a lot to do with the lack of QB development. I was watching the Ram/Chiefs preseason game and the Rams commentators were noticing that Foles looked a lot more comfortable one week in KC than he ever did with the Rams. Makes you wonder if its a Fisher thing.
Something tells me Fisher has a lot to do with the lack of QB development. I was watching the Ram/Chiefs preseason game and the Rams commentators were noticing that Foles looked a lot more comfortable one week in KC than he ever did with the Rams. Makes you wonder if its a Fisher thing.
I think it is. Fisher should have probably been out with the Rams, but with their move to LA and Fisher being a USC product they were willing to live with him a while.
Rams will fight the 49ers to finish last in that division.....then the Rams owner may ditch Fisher.
-
"winners"... plural?
In that case there is exactly one great HC currently in the NFL... and he has 4.
Would have been one other, but he was fired at the end of 2015 season.
-
"winners"... plural?
In that case there is exactly one great HC currently in the NFL... and he has 4.
Would have been one other, but he was fired at the end of 2015 season.
-
The Rams are taking the opposite approach with Goff as the Eagles are with Wentz. I heard an analyst this morning on the radio that said Goff isn't doing that poorly at all, and the Rams just want to take their time with him as much as possible. I wouldn't judge anything by Goff being inactive.
Conversely, if Wentz and the Eagles beat the Browns week 1, and history says they will, get ready to hear ALL ABOUT IT for days. Keep in mind that Wentz didn't even PRACTICE with the starters until Monday. He played just a little in the first preseason game before sustaining a rib fracture. How the Eagles can throw a rookie QB into week 1 that came from a small school is beyond me. They must really be high on him. And it never hurts when you're playing the Browns I guess. Eagles will be running the ball, and then running some more.
-
The Rams are taking the opposite approach with Goff as the Eagles are with Wentz. I heard an analyst this morning on the radio that said Goff isn't doing that poorly at all, and the Rams just want to take their time with him as much as possible. I wouldn't judge anything by Goff being inactive.
Conversely, if Wentz and the Eagles beat the Browns week 1, and history says they will, get ready to hear ALL ABOUT IT for days. Keep in mind that Wentz didn't even PRACTICE with the starters until Monday. He played just a little in the first preseason game before sustaining a rib fracture. How the Eagles can throw a rookie QB into week 1 that came from a small school is beyond me. They must really be high on him. And it never hurts when you're playing the Browns I guess. Eagles will be running the ball, and then running some more.
Eagles will be running the ball, and then running some more.
Couple of decent TEs, Celek and Ertz, on their roster so a lot of those runs will likely come behind sets including both of them.
-
Eagles will be running the ball, and then running some more.
Couple of decent TEs, Celek and Ertz, on their roster so a lot of those runs will likely come behind sets including both of them.
Couple of decent TEs, Celek and Ertz, on their roster so a lot of those runs will likely come behind sets including both of them.
Been saying it for years..In past years we have not been able to cover a TE anywhere on the field for shi$. Now add in we don't cover RB's either coming out of the backfield Sproles & Varner. Than Wentz to dink underneath from Coaches no risk offense.It actually feels good to say "personal change maybe good". Could not get much worst 🥷..Time for some good old fashion Baby Steps weekly imo..
-
The Rams are taking the opposite approach with Goff as the Eagles are with Wentz. I heard an analyst this morning on the radio that said Goff isn't doing that poorly at all, and the Rams just want to take their time with him as much as possible. I wouldn't judge anything by Goff being inactive.
Conversely, if Wentz and the Eagles beat the Browns week 1, and history says they will, get ready to hear ALL ABOUT IT for days. Keep in mind that Wentz didn't even PRACTICE with the starters until Monday. He played just a little in the first preseason game before sustaining a rib fracture. How the Eagles can throw a rookie QB into week 1 that came from a small school is beyond me. They must really be high on him. And it never hurts when you're playing the Browns I guess. Eagles will be running the ball, and then running some more.
The Rams are taking the opposite approach with Goff as the Eagles are with Wentz. I heard an analyst this morning on the radio that said Goff isn't doing that poorly at all, and the Rams just want to take their time with him as much as possible. I wouldn't judge anything by Goff being inactive.
Goff is a moron. He has no clue which side of the country the sun rises on (east or west). But from a football standpoint, he's not ready. The guy has never in his life called a play in the huddle and never taken a snap from under center. He was drafted first overall and is a project. Not a whole lot different than our own Tim Couch. He might turn into a good player but he's nowhere near ready to play for someone drafted in the number 1 overall position.
-
The Rams are taking the opposite approach with Goff as the Eagles are with Wentz. I heard an analyst this morning on the radio that said Goff isn't doing that poorly at all, and the Rams just want to take their time with him as much as possible. I wouldn't judge anything by Goff being inactive.
Conversely, if Wentz and the Eagles beat the Browns week 1, and history says they will, get ready to hear ALL ABOUT IT for days. Keep in mind that Wentz didn't even PRACTICE with the starters until Monday. He played just a little in the first preseason game before sustaining a rib fracture. How the Eagles can throw a rookie QB into week 1 that came from a small school is beyond me. They must really be high on him. And it never hurts when you're playing the Browns I guess. Eagles will be running the ball, and then running some more.
I heard an analyst this morning on the radio that said Goff isn't doing that poorly at all, and the Rams just want to take their time with him as much as possible. I wouldn't judge anything by Goff being inactive.
I don't know which analyst you heard, but I live in SoCal and Goff is struggling, and that is being kind. The only way he sees the field this year is if the Rams are 3-7 and Jeff wants to get him reps in a meaningless season.
Nothing gets a coach fired faster than potential, especially when it's taken in the 1st round.
-
I heard an analyst this morning on the radio that said Goff isn't doing that poorly at all, and the Rams just want to take their time with him as much as possible. I wouldn't judge anything by Goff being inactive.
I don't know which analyst you heard, but I live in SoCal and Goff is struggling, and that is being kind. The only way he sees the field this year is if the Rams are 3-7 and Jeff wants to get him reps in a meaningless season.
Nothing gets a coach fired faster than potential, especially when it's taken in the 1st round.
I don't know which analyst you heard, but I live in SoCal and Goff is struggling, and that is being kind. The only way he sees the field this year is if the Rams are 3-7 and Jeff wants to get him reps in a meaningless season.
Nothing gets a coach fired faster than potential, especially when it's taken in the 1st round.
Case Keenum looks more ready and like a better leader.
Goff to me doesn't look like a born leader, but more of like a spoon-fed rich kid. I'm not saying I dislike the guy, but has he struggled at all in his life? Keenum beat him in the preseason in all aspects and wants the starting job more. It seems like Goff would be cool being a backup for a few years (and maybe forever)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login