Schefter reports Gilbert traded....
-
there's no proof from anyone's record (football) in the FO that any of this will work.
football is a different sport than baseball. you don't build by analytics or worrying about the purse string. you actually need first round talent on both sides of the ball.
hope you got another decade and 3 more regimes to see this team recoup anything that'll look like that.
me, my days are #'d and i'm tired of it.
btw, those young players will be replaced next year because of some calculation.
there's no proof from anyone's record (football) in the FO that any of this will work.
football is a different sport than baseball. you don't build by analytics or worrying about the purse string. you actually need first round talent on both sides of the ball.
hope you got another decade and 3 more regimes to see this team recoup anything that'll look like that.
me, my days are #'d and i'm tired of it.
btw, those young players will be replaced next year because of some calculation.
For my money this has been the real problem since 99. The FO has been horrible since day 1. If you were trying to fuck drafts up you couldn't do much worse than the Browns the last 17 years.
-
The night of the draft I was bitching about passing on Khalil Mack, every wide receiver, Derek Carr or Garapolo! This year's draft wasn't any better! They passed on top ten talent and ended up with Coleman! Coleman? Are you kidding me? We could have drafted Zeke Elliot, Noah Spence and Dak Prescott! All three would be starters and our team would be infinitely better than what we got!
The night of the draft I was bitching about passing on Khalil Mack, every wide receiver, Derek Carr or Garapolo! This year's draft wasn't any better! They passed on top ten talent and ended up with Coleman! Coleman? Are you kidding me? We could have drafted Zeke Elliot, Noah Spence and Dak Prescott! All three would be starters and our team would be infinitely better than what we got!
I mean who knows how much pull Hue has in calling who he wants us to draft. Sashi and Desposta might have the ultimate say. Trading down also let us pay the rookie less which saves jimmy big money. Coleman should be a good WR2 eventually, but dammit I wanted an instant playmaker. A clay matthews, jj watt, khalil mack type player. It's very hard to find a diamond in the rough. Next year i'll be happy if we take the best player on the board with our pick.
-
Gilbert will now end up as a HOF player.
-
The list of players out there that were on all of our radars but not the FO, who are now not just serviceable players but top 5 in the league at their positions and some of em almost sure fire hof'ers......it makes you want to throw up.
-
So are we going to rename this thread "Thoughts on Past Drafts" or what?
Personally I'd go with "dumb dumbs Bitching About Things That Can't be Undone" but I'll leave that up to the mods.
So are we going to rename this thread "Thoughts on Past Drafts" or what?
Personally I'd go with "dumb dumbs Bitching About Things That Can't be Undone" but I'll leave that up to the mods.
I hear you...
No one was more dismayed at passing on Mack than me, and even I know there's an expiration date on that bitch...
-
So are we going to rename this thread "Thoughts on Past Drafts" or what?
Personally I'd go with "dumb dumbs Bitching About Things That Can't be Undone" but I'll leave that up to the mods.
-
Ok I go with this draft. Drafting Corey Coleman with #15 was an epic fail.
Based upon?
-
Ok I go with this draft. Drafting Corey Coleman with #15 was an epic fail.
LMAO You know this after 1 training camp and 2 pre-season games?
-
So are we going to rename this thread "Thoughts on Past Drafts" or what?
Personally I'd go with "dumb dumbs Bitching About Things That Can't be Undone" but I'll leave that up to the mods.
I hear you...
No one was more dismayed at passing on Mack than me, and even I know there's an expiration date on that bitch...
-
http://www.everyvideogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/rage.png
^^Get used to that if bosa lights it up in the next couple years
-
Joey Bosa sucks and your evaluation of people is garbage
-
I did hear that rooney may have had a stroke last week.
-
Funny how most Steeler fans are OK with the trade as are Browns fans letting him go.
Gilbert seen as low risk high potential acquisition.
Having legit 4.3 speed, he would be the best kick returner on the Steeler roster.
-
Funny how most Steeler fans are OK with the trade as are Browns fans letting him go.
Gilbert seen as low risk high potential acquisition.
Having legit 4.3 speed, he would be the best kick returner on the Steeler roster.
Funny how most Steeler fans are OK with the trade as are Browns fans letting him go.
Gilbert seen as low risk high potential acquisition.
Having legit 4.3 speed, he would be the best kick returner on the Steeler roster.
Lol.
Your roster must blow.
Better hope Ben doesn't go down. Not much else going on there.
Z
-
Funny how most Steeler fans are OK with the trade as are Browns fans letting him go.
Gilbert seen as low risk high potential acquisition.
Having legit 4.3 speed, he would be the best kick returner on the Steeler roster.
Lol.
Your roster must blow.
Better hope Ben doesn't go down. Not much else going on there.
Z
Zombo said:
Lol.
Your roster must blow.
Lol...yeah it must. A roster you'd take in a heartbeat.
-
Funny how most Steeler fans are OK with the trade as are Browns fans letting him go.
Gilbert seen as low risk high potential acquisition.
Having legit 4.3 speed, he would be the best kick returner on the Steeler roster.
Funny how most Steeler fans are OK with the trade as are Browns fans letting him go.
Gilbert seen as low risk high potential acquisition.
Having legit 4.3 speed, he would be the best kick returner on the Steeler roster.
troy palomala v2.0 with ur coaching staff.
-
No one should think the Steelers are the end all be all in the art of player acquisitions and drafting either.
Recall the last time the Steelers made a deal with the Browns?...trading up with the browns to draft Shamarko Thomas.... in the eyes of Steeler scouts projected as the second coming of Troy Polamalu. That aint working out so well. A disappointment, his ass still occupies the bench.
-
Funny how most Steeler fans are OK with the trade as are Browns fans letting him go.
Gilbert seen as low risk high potential acquisition.
Having legit 4.3 speed, he would be the best kick returner on the Steeler roster.
Lol.
Your roster must blow.
Better hope Ben doesn't go down. Not much else going on there.
Z
I wish he does. Goddamn blood boils every time I see that puke face shit mouth son of a bitch.Zombo said:
Lol.
Your roster must blow.
Better hope Ben doesn't go down. Not much else going on there.
Z
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login