Cuts to 53....
-
Caldwell, Cam, Mozart, Watson and Moore gone.
Cam the only surprise for me, guess they like the potential of this new pass rusher better.
Z
-
I'm excited about George Atkinson, as being a SoCal guy I was force fed every Raider game this pre-season and Atkinson really stood out. He looked explosive and decisive....... Who knows??
I'm excited about George Atkinson, as being a SoCal guy I was force fed every Raider game this pre-season and Atkinson really stood out. He looked explosive and decisive....... Who knows??
I am pulling for him. I have met the kid before. He is a friend's cousin and came off like a nice enough guy.
-
Caldwell, Cam, Mozart, Watson and Moore gone.
Cam the only surprise for me, guess they like the potential of this new pass rusher better.
Z
Zombo said:
Caldwell, Cam, Mozart, Watson and Moore gone.
Cam the only surprise for me, guess they like the potential of this new pass rusher better.
Z
so much for all the draft picks making the team, maybe they try to get Caldwell to the PS
-
Caldwell, Cam, Mozart, Watson and Moore gone.
Cam the only surprise for me, guess they like the potential of this new pass rusher better.
Z
Zombo said:
Caldwell, Cam, Mozart, Watson and Moore gone.
Cam the only surprise for me, guess they like the potential of this new pass rusher better.
Z
Either Hue or Sashi were not sentimental about handpicked guys. Watson was brought over from the Bengals by Hue and he still got the chop.
-
Zombo said:
Caldwell, Cam, Mozart, Watson and Moore gone.
Cam the only surprise for me, guess they like the potential of this new pass rusher better.
Z
Either Hue or Sashi were not sentimental about handpicked guys. Watson was brought over from the Bengals by Hue and he still got the chop.
Either Hue or Sashi were not sentimental about handpicked guys. Watson was brought over from the Bengals by Hue and he still got the chop.
Yep, those two cuts alone should shut up quite a few fans................ naaaa, who am I kidding, they'll still bitch, cry and whine.
-
Either Hue or Sashi were not sentimental about handpicked guys. Watson was brought over from the Bengals by Hue and he still got the chop.
Yep, those two cuts alone should shut up quite a few fans................ naaaa, who am I kidding, they'll still bitch, cry and whine.
-
Either Hue or Sashi were not sentimental about handpicked guys. Watson was brought over from the Bengals by Hue and he still got the chop.
Yep, those two cuts alone should shut up quite a few fans................ naaaa, who am I kidding, they'll still bitch, cry and whine.
-
Zombo said:
I am thinking Matthews and Hamlett for sure ... And I think that's about it.
France looks to be worth a slot. He showed well in an early preseason outing. A couple of the DBs will likely be PS'd, pending claims.
Surprisingly Gerhart seems to still be PS eligible despite first appearing with us in 2012. Not endorsing him, but he seems to latch onto a team every other year: us in 2012 and Green Bay in 2014. So he is due to land somewhere in 2016.
I wish there was a rhyme or reason, such as PS eligible, to the embedding of links in some names, but not all. Or some other (*) designation.
I think we still have 1 more punter we can deep 6 on the active roster for an intriguing Corner or Center that got cut this weekend.
Colquitt is the only "P" on the 53...
Colquitt is the only "P" on the 53...Thanks Tour! I appreciate the depth charts too. What jumps out at you most when you look at the defensive depth chart right now?
-
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/09/connor_hamlett_among_players_s.html
The Browns also plan to sign former Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan to the practice squad on Monday. A fifth-round pick of the Chiefs, he was waived this week. ESPN first reported that Hogan would be joining the practice squad.
-
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/09/connor_hamlett_among_players_s.html
The Browns also plan to sign former Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan to the practice squad on Monday. A fifth-round pick of the Chiefs, he was waived this week. ESPN first reported that Hogan would be joining the practice squad.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/09/connor_hamlett_among_players_s.html
The Browns also plan to sign former Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan to the practice squad on Monday. A fifth-round pick of the Chiefs, he was waived this week. ESPN first reported that Hogan would be joining the practice squad.
Interesting! I wouldn't mind that move at all.
-
I'm excited about George Atkinson, as being a SoCal guy I was force fed every Raider game this pre-season and Atkinson really stood out. He looked explosive and decisive....... Who knows??
I am pulling for him. I have met the kid before. He is a friend's cousin and came off like a nice enough guy.
I am pulling for him. I have met the kid before. He is a friend's cousin and came off like a nice enough guy.
we don't want "nice" guys.
-
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/09/connor_hamlett_among_players_s.html
The Browns also plan to sign former Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan to the practice squad on Monday. A fifth-round pick of the Chiefs, he was waived this week. ESPN first reported that Hogan would be joining the practice squad.
Interesting! I wouldn't mind that move at all.
-
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/09/connor_hamlett_among_players_s.html
The Browns also plan to sign former Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan to the practice squad on Monday. A fifth-round pick of the Chiefs, he was waived this week. ESPN first reported that Hogan would be joining the practice squad.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/09/connor_hamlett_among_players_s.html
The Browns also plan to sign former Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan to the practice squad on Monday. A fifth-round pick of the Chiefs, he was waived this week. ESPN first reported that Hogan would be joining the practice squad.
nice
-
I am pulling for him. I have met the kid before. He is a friend's cousin and came off like a nice enough guy.
we don't want "nice" guys.
we don't want "nice" guys.
I don't care about nice or mean if the guy is skilled. I didn't make him run any drills so I don't know how that shakes out.
-
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/09/connor_hamlett_among_players_s.html
The Browns also plan to sign former Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan to the practice squad on Monday. A fifth-round pick of the Chiefs, he was waived this week. ESPN first reported that Hogan would be joining the practice squad.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/09/connor_hamlett_among_players_s.html
The Browns also plan to sign former Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan to the practice squad on Monday. A fifth-round pick of the Chiefs, he was waived this week. ESPN first reported that Hogan would be joining the practice squad.
Interesting. I know some folks here were high on him. I didn't watch any of his games, college or preseason.
-
Seeing about the same number of games from Hogan & Goff, I always like Hogan better...... Poor mans Luck - a gritty/tough dude, the exact opposite of Goff. Definitely like this signing, nothing but upside.
I always enjoy reading your takes about the guys from the PAC 12. Thanks D Bone!
-
Caldwell, Cam, Mozart, Watson and Moore gone.
Cam the only surprise for me, guess they like the potential of this new pass rusher better.
Z
-
Only 22 returning from last year's opening 53... that has to be a record. Only like 7 of 22 starters... Basically we're watching a different team this year
-
Well there is always "next year".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login