Something I've always wanted to do
-
Get a mannequin and wrap it up in blankets and stuff it in a trunk of a car.
Drive over a bridge and wait for unsuspecting fisherman to see me parked on the side of the bridge. I'm dressed in black with a mask on my face. They see me...I throw the body over the edge into the water..get into the car and get outta there.
Lol it would be a good story for them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login