Skip to content

Draft Talk

Locked The Browns Board
1.4k 63 38.7k
  • I like just about everything, but there will have to be an adjustment at QB. I'm not sure how or who, but we can't roll into next year with the same guys.

  • It's so funny seeing how all over the place everyone is with where qbs will go. 3 guys gone in the top 10? I would be surprised to see 3 go top 20

  • It's so funny seeing how all over the place everyone is with where qbs will go. 3 guys gone in the top 10? I would be surprised to see 3 go top 20

    @harry-buffalo said:

    It's so funny seeing how all over the place everyone is with where qbs will go. 3 guys gone in the top 10? I would be surprised to see 3 go top 20

    Who would be the third QB? Trubisky and Watson both go Top 10...maybe Top 5. At this point not sure any others would go first round.

    Kizer?

    Kaaya?

    Kelly?

    any other QB whose name begins with a K? 😁

    Possible?

  • Your score is: 10587 (GRADE: A-)

    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 12: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 1: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 18: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)
    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A)
    Round 4 Pick 1: Patrick Mahomes , QB, Texas Tech (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 32: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 1: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (A+)

    the 3 comp picks at bottom of the 4th should be used on SS,CB,CB and the 5th comp pick should be on LB

  • Your score is: 10587 (GRADE: A-)

    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 12: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 1: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 18: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)
    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A)
    Round 4 Pick 1: Patrick Mahomes , QB, Texas Tech (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 32: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 1: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (A+)

    the 3 comp picks at bottom of the 4th should be used on SS,CB,CB and the 5th comp pick should be on LB

    @cainedesoulis said:

    Your score is: 10587 (GRADE: A-)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 1: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 18: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)

    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Patrick Mahomes , QB, Texas Tech (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 32: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (A+)

    the 3 comp picks at bottom of the 4th should be used on SS,CB,CB and the 5th comp pick should be on LB

    Why take another QB. And why waste a pick on a kicker.

    And there is one defensive player here. That would be absurd.

  • @cainedesoulis said:

    Your score is: 10587 (GRADE: A-)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 1: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 18: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)

    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Patrick Mahomes , QB, Texas Tech (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 32: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (A+)

    the 3 comp picks at bottom of the 4th should be used on SS,CB,CB and the 5th comp pick should be on LB

    Why take another QB. And why waste a pick on a kicker.

    And there is one defensive player here. That would be absurd.

    @the-gipper said:

    Why take another QB. And why waste a pick on a kicker.

    And there is one defensive player here. That would be absurd.

    well i wanted to take a project QB with a comp pick but they are not represented on firstpick so i picked mahomes because he was there and has a live arm and is a great athlete good player to sit and learn for a few years.

    We havent had a good kicker since Phil Dawson and we really need a good kicker which has been shown this year. 4 Secondary picks and 2 front seven picks.

    1a. DE

    1b. QB

    2a. RB

    2b. FS

    3a. C

    4a. QB

    4b. SS

    4c. CB

    4d. CB

    5a. K

    5b. LB

    6a. WR

    Offense: 5 Defense: 6

    plus the kicker

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why take another QB. And why waste a pick on a kicker.

    And there is one defensive player here. That would be absurd.

    well i wanted to take a project QB with a comp pick but they are not represented on firstpick so i picked mahomes because he was there and has a live arm and is a great athlete good player to sit and learn for a few years.

    We havent had a good kicker since Phil Dawson and we really need a good kicker which has been shown this year. 4 Secondary picks and 2 front seven picks.

    1a. DE

    1b. QB

    2a. RB

    2b. FS

    3a. C

    4a. QB

    4b. SS

    4c. CB

    4d. CB

    5a. K

    5b. LB

    6a. WR

    Offense: 5 Defense: 6

    plus the kicker

    @cainedesoulis said:

    well i wanted to take a project QB with a comp pick but they are not represented on firstpick so i picked mahomes because he was there and has a live arm and is a great athlete good player to sit and learn for a few years.

    We havent had a good kicker since Phil Dawson and we really need a good kicker which has been shown this year. 4 Secondary picks and 2 front seven picks.

    1a. DE

    1b. QB

    2a. RB

    2b. FS

    3a. C

    4a. QB

    4b. SS

    4c. CB

    4d. CB

    5a. K

    5b. LB

    6a. WR

    Offense: 5 Defense: 6

    plus the kicker

    Looks like you changed your story.

  • Your score is: 10587 (GRADE: A-)

    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 12: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 1: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 18: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)
    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A)
    Round 4 Pick 1: Patrick Mahomes , QB, Texas Tech (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 32: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 1: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (A+)

    the 3 comp picks at bottom of the 4th should be used on SS,CB,CB and the 5th comp pick should be on LB

    @cainedesoulis said:

    Your score is: 10587 (GRADE: A-)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 1: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 18: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)

    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Patrick Mahomes , QB, Texas Tech (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 32: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (A+)

    the 3 comp picks at bottom of the 4th should be used on SS,CB,CB and the 5th comp pick should be on LB

    I love this Draft~ I would probably cry if we got Garrett, Trubisky AND McCaffrey!!! I don't think they would be there at those spots but hey, it's what that draft gave you and maybe... just maybe, there will be enough players POP at the combine and throughout the process that they are there. I'm thinking though that Trubisky and McCafferey IS very possible and maybe instead of Garrett we take Foster/Hooker/Cam Robinson/Allen/Peppers lands in our laps at 12... if not we trade back a bit and get our offensive line fixed for McCafferey to run through and Trubisky to throw behind.

    We NEED to draft that kicker! I'm done with Parkey, he's dead to me... not really but I would love to start over with a rookie kicker and let him grow here like Dawson. Daniel Carlson is a big kid with an even bigger leg! He said he can hit 70 yarders pretty easily. I would probably burn one of our early compensatory picks on him. I mean those are almost FREE picks and using one on a kicker that could carry the torch is not a bad investment.

    The only thing I'm missing here is Stevenson the FB and Pumphrey the RB. I know we took McC to tote the rock but honestly we are lacking a true PR/KR. We have several people dipping into the pot but honestly if Cribbs were still here he would be the only one back there. Let's take Pumphrey to return and be an occasional runner/receiver for us on offense.

    An offense like:

    QB- Mitch 'Sky' Trubisky

    RB- McCafferey/Crowell/Johnson...Pumphrey

    FB- Stevenson/Vitale

    OL- Thomas/Bito/Elflein/Pocic/Paztor(or just ONE of the many)

    TE- Simpson/Barnidge/DeValve

    WR- Gordon/Pryor/Coleman/Higgins(or some of the MANY)

    We INDEED have the Draft Capital to make this offense happen! I don't think our D is bad. I think they were put in a bad situation. Defending for an offense without an identity can crumble the toughest defense. Getting all of our players back on defense healthy is huge! This defense shined early on with the offense humming. This Defense, if playing with a lead that continues to grow- will force a lot of turnovers. I would love to get a corner or a safety but really our front seven is crowded as it is. Orchard/Ogbah/Kirksey/Collins/Davis/Schobert/Nassib/Shelton/Medar/Cooper/Bryant/should have been Scooby here/Lemoniere/Anderson..............

    I think we should move Haden to FS and let him ballhawk while he still has awesome ability. Haden and Kindred would be an awesome Safety tandem. Taylor can play the 2 CB and Boddy can play the slot. Gotta find a good corner but that's about it.

    I'm thinking; Drafting these top Defensive players to come in and take the spot of players that are still developing, might not be as impactful an upgrade as it would be to create an offense that can put pressure on the opposing offense, which will force turnovers to our young and promising Defense?

  • @cainedesoulis said:

    Your score is: 10587 (GRADE: A-)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 1: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 18: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)

    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Patrick Mahomes , QB, Texas Tech (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 32: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (A+)

    the 3 comp picks at bottom of the 4th should be used on SS,CB,CB and the 5th comp pick should be on LB

    I love this Draft~ I would probably cry if we got Garrett, Trubisky AND McCaffrey!!! I don't think they would be there at those spots but hey, it's what that draft gave you and maybe... just maybe, there will be enough players POP at the combine and throughout the process that they are there. I'm thinking though that Trubisky and McCafferey IS very possible and maybe instead of Garrett we take Foster/Hooker/Cam Robinson/Allen/Peppers lands in our laps at 12... if not we trade back a bit and get our offensive line fixed for McCafferey to run through and Trubisky to throw behind.

    We NEED to draft that kicker! I'm done with Parkey, he's dead to me... not really but I would love to start over with a rookie kicker and let him grow here like Dawson. Daniel Carlson is a big kid with an even bigger leg! He said he can hit 70 yarders pretty easily. I would probably burn one of our early compensatory picks on him. I mean those are almost FREE picks and using one on a kicker that could carry the torch is not a bad investment.

    The only thing I'm missing here is Stevenson the FB and Pumphrey the RB. I know we took McC to tote the rock but honestly we are lacking a true PR/KR. We have several people dipping into the pot but honestly if Cribbs were still here he would be the only one back there. Let's take Pumphrey to return and be an occasional runner/receiver for us on offense.

    An offense like:

    QB- Mitch 'Sky' Trubisky

    RB- McCafferey/Crowell/Johnson...Pumphrey

    FB- Stevenson/Vitale

    OL- Thomas/Bito/Elflein/Pocic/Paztor(or just ONE of the many)

    TE- Simpson/Barnidge/DeValve

    WR- Gordon/Pryor/Coleman/Higgins(or some of the MANY)

    We INDEED have the Draft Capital to make this offense happen! I don't think our D is bad. I think they were put in a bad situation. Defending for an offense without an identity can crumble the toughest defense. Getting all of our players back on defense healthy is huge! This defense shined early on with the offense humming. This Defense, if playing with a lead that continues to grow- will force a lot of turnovers. I would love to get a corner or a safety but really our front seven is crowded as it is. Orchard/Ogbah/Kirksey/Collins/Davis/Schobert/Nassib/Shelton/Medar/Cooper/Bryant/should have been Scooby here/Lemoniere/Anderson..............

    I think we should move Haden to FS and let him ballhawk while he still has awesome ability. Haden and Kindred would be an awesome Safety tandem. Taylor can play the 2 CB and Boddy can play the slot. Gotta find a good corner but that's about it.

    I'm thinking; Drafting these top Defensive players to come in and take the spot of players that are still developing, might not be as impactful an upgrade as it would be to create an offense that can put pressure on the opposing offense, which will force turnovers to our young and promising Defense?

    @poeticg said:

    I love this Draft~ I would probably cry if we got Garrett, Trubisky AND McCaffrey!!! I don't think they would be there at those spots but hey, it's what that draft gave you and maybe... just maybe, there will be enough players POP at the combine and throughout the process that they are there. I'm thinking though that Trubisky and McCafferey IS very possible and maybe instead of Garrett we take Foster/Hooker/Cam Robinson/Allen/Peppers lands in our laps at 12... if not we trade back a bit and get our offensive line fixed for McCafferey to run through and Trubisky to throw behind.

    We NEED to draft that kicker! I'm done with Parkey, he's dead to me... not really but I would love to start over with a rookie kicker and let him grow here like Dawson. Daniel Carlson is a big kid with an even bigger leg! He said he can hit 70 yarders pretty easily. I would probably burn one of our early compensatory picks on him. I mean those are almost FREE picks and using one on a kicker that could carry the torch is not a bad investment.

    The only thing I'm missing here is Stevenson the FB and Pumphrey the RB. I know we took McC to tote the rock but honestly we are lacking a true PR/KR. We have several people dipping into the pot but honestly if Cribbs were still here he would be the only one back there. Let's take Pumphrey to return and be an occasional runner/receiver for us on offense.

    An offense like:

    QB- Mitch 'Sky' Trubisky

    RB- McCafferey/Crowell/Johnson...Pumphrey

    FB- Stevenson/Vitale

    OL- Thomas/Bito/Elflein/Pocic/Paztor(or just ONE of the many)

    TE- Simpson/Barnidge/DeValve

    WR- Gordon/Pryor/Coleman/Higgins(or some of the MANY)

    We INDEED have the Draft Capital to make this offense happen! I don't think our D is bad. I think they were put in a bad situation. Defending for an offense without an identity can crumble the toughest defense. Getting all of our players back on defense healthy is huge! This defense shined early on with the offense humming. This Defense, if playing with a lead that continues to grow- will force a lot of turnovers. I would love to get a corner or a safety but really our front seven is crowded as it is. Orchard/Ogbah/Kirksey/Collins/Davis/Schobert/Nassib/Shelton/Medar/Cooper/Bryant/should have been Scooby here/Lemoniere/Anderson..............

    I think we should move Haden to FS and let him ballhawk while he still has awesome ability. Haden and Kindred would be an awesome Safety tandem. Taylor can play the 2 CB and Boddy can play the slot. Gotta find a good corner but that's about it.

    I'm thinking; Drafting these top Defensive players to come in and take the spot of players that are still developing, might not be as impactful an upgrade as it would be to create an offense that can put pressure on the opposing offense, which will force turnovers to our young and promising Defense?

    I think we already have a young and promising FB in Vitale and Christian can return kicks/punts he probably shouldn't be rushed 20 times a game so having him on the returns should be okay from a durability stand point.

    considering how anemic our offense was I'm not sure i picked enough offensive players but i feel in this draft we get not one but TWO potential franchise guys at the most important spot. a Game changing RB and a true C to soldify the line our offense will be much improved. This is counting on our Draftee WR's from this year to improve and make plays next year though. Defensively we revamp our Safety position as well as add some youth to our CB core, we already have a lot of rookies and young players for the front 7 so i doubt it will be a high priority after getting garrett.

    Speaking of WR i actually liked what i saw out of Payton before he gut busted big guy that played big. Louis is developing still he might make a jump next year same with higgins. One thing i have noticed is we took A LOT of guys with big potential

    Though i have a pretty good feeling that we will be trading down again this year hopefully for a kings ransom. 3 firsts maybe?

  • If Browns draft a RB with their 1st pick in the second round the NFL should immediately assume control of the team

  • @harry-buffalo said:

    It's so funny seeing how all over the place everyone is with where qbs will go. 3 guys gone in the top 10? I would be surprised to see 3 go top 20

    Who would be the third QB? Trubisky and Watson both go Top 10...maybe Top 5. At this point not sure any others would go first round.

    Kizer?

    Kaaya?

    Kelly?

    any other QB whose name begins with a K? 😁

    Possible?

    @the-gipper said:

    Who would be the third QB? Trubisky and Watson both go Top 10...maybe Top 5. At this point not sure any others would go first round.

    Kizer?

    Kaaya?

    Kelly?

    any other QB whose name begins with a K? 😁

    Possible?

    Honestly, I think Watson will be lucky to go late first/early second. His issue is he from last season. Only has an average arm. Having said that, I think the best is either Trubisky or Kizer.

    Issues for Kizer: Played on a bad team, but wasn't able to raise their talent level and win games.

    Issues for Trobisky: Lack of experience, poor bowl game.

    This isn't who I necessarily think is better, it just how I think they will be drafted.

  • Well with the latest rumor swap Myles Garrett with Trubisky i guess and for the 12th pick slot in the best Edge available.

  • @cainedesoulis said:

    Your score is: 10587 (GRADE: A-)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 1: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 18: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)

    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Patrick Mahomes , QB, Texas Tech (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 32: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (A+)

    the 3 comp picks at bottom of the 4th should be used on SS,CB,CB and the 5th comp pick should be on LB

    I love this Draft~ I would probably cry if we got Garrett, Trubisky AND McCaffrey!!! I don't think they would be there at those spots but hey, it's what that draft gave you and maybe... just maybe, there will be enough players POP at the combine and throughout the process that they are there. I'm thinking though that Trubisky and McCafferey IS very possible and maybe instead of Garrett we take Foster/Hooker/Cam Robinson/Allen/Peppers lands in our laps at 12... if not we trade back a bit and get our offensive line fixed for McCafferey to run through and Trubisky to throw behind.

    We NEED to draft that kicker! I'm done with Parkey, he's dead to me... not really but I would love to start over with a rookie kicker and let him grow here like Dawson. Daniel Carlson is a big kid with an even bigger leg! He said he can hit 70 yarders pretty easily. I would probably burn one of our early compensatory picks on him. I mean those are almost FREE picks and using one on a kicker that could carry the torch is not a bad investment.

    The only thing I'm missing here is Stevenson the FB and Pumphrey the RB. I know we took McC to tote the rock but honestly we are lacking a true PR/KR. We have several people dipping into the pot but honestly if Cribbs were still here he would be the only one back there. Let's take Pumphrey to return and be an occasional runner/receiver for us on offense.

    An offense like:

    QB- Mitch 'Sky' Trubisky

    RB- McCafferey/Crowell/Johnson...Pumphrey

    FB- Stevenson/Vitale

    OL- Thomas/Bito/Elflein/Pocic/Paztor(or just ONE of the many)

    TE- Simpson/Barnidge/DeValve

    WR- Gordon/Pryor/Coleman/Higgins(or some of the MANY)

    We INDEED have the Draft Capital to make this offense happen! I don't think our D is bad. I think they were put in a bad situation. Defending for an offense without an identity can crumble the toughest defense. Getting all of our players back on defense healthy is huge! This defense shined early on with the offense humming. This Defense, if playing with a lead that continues to grow- will force a lot of turnovers. I would love to get a corner or a safety but really our front seven is crowded as it is. Orchard/Ogbah/Kirksey/Collins/Davis/Schobert/Nassib/Shelton/Medar/Cooper/Bryant/should have been Scooby here/Lemoniere/Anderson..............

    I think we should move Haden to FS and let him ballhawk while he still has awesome ability. Haden and Kindred would be an awesome Safety tandem. Taylor can play the 2 CB and Boddy can play the slot. Gotta find a good corner but that's about it.

    I'm thinking; Drafting these top Defensive players to come in and take the spot of players that are still developing, might not be as impactful an upgrade as it would be to create an offense that can put pressure on the opposing offense, which will force turnovers to our young and promising Defense?

    @poeticg said:

    We NEED to draft that kicker! I'm done with Parkey, he's dead to me...

    Oh my... lol

  • I went defensive heavy with my draft, mainly dealing with the secondary, because that's our biggest defensive weakness. FA looks like garbage this year in that area, so the draft is the only way to repair it. Moving Haden to safety is an idea if you can't get Hooker, but you're going to need a bonafide corner to take his place, for Calhoun is a nickle guy.

  • Your score is: 10003 (GRADE: B+)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 8 (CAR): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (B+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)

    Round 2 Pick 1: Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (B+)

    Round 2 Pick 8 (CAR): Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A)

    Round 2 Pick 18: Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M ( 😎

    Round 3 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (A+)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (B+)

    Round 5 Pick 32: Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell (B+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)

    Your Future Picks:

    2018 Round 1 Pick (CAR)

    2018 Round 1 Pick

    2019 Round 1 Pick

    Got lucky on this draft, just missed getting the center...

  • Your score is: 10003 (GRADE: B+)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 8 (CAR): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (B+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)

    Round 2 Pick 1: Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (B+)

    Round 2 Pick 8 (CAR): Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A)

    Round 2 Pick 18: Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M ( 😎

    Round 3 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (A+)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (B+)

    Round 5 Pick 32: Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell (B+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)

    Your Future Picks:

    2018 Round 1 Pick (CAR)

    2018 Round 1 Pick

    2019 Round 1 Pick

    Got lucky on this draft, just missed getting the center...

    @poeticg said:

    Your score is: 10003 (GRADE: B+)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 8 (CAR): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (B+)

    Round 1 Pick 12: Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)

    Round 2 Pick 1: Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (B+)

    Round 2 Pick 8 (CAR): Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A)

    Round 2 Pick 18: Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M ( 😎

    Round 3 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (A+)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (B+)

    Round 5 Pick 32: Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell (B+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)

    Your Future Picks:

    2018 Round 1 Pick (CAR)

    2018 Round 1 Pick

    2019 Round 1 Pick

    Got lucky on this draft, just missed getting the center...

    I actually dont like adoree jackson there was Desmond King not available? Also dont forget your 3 4th round comp picks and 1 5th

  • Some wheeling and dealing got me 3 ...1st rounders and still kept next years number 1....traded back in the first round for the QB 🙂 .....failed to address the center position tho

    Round 1 Pick 6 (NYJ): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
    Round 1 Pick 20 (DEN): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A)
    Round 2 Pick 1: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (A)
    Round 2 Pick 18: Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 8 (CAR): Evan Engram, TE/WR, Ole Miss (A)
    Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (B+)
    Round 6 Pick 1: Stacy Coley, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 4 (JAX): Sean Harlow, OG, Oregon State (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 22 (N.E.): Jadar Johnson, SS, Clemson (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 32 (N.E.): Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama (A+)
  • Some wheeling and dealing got me 3 ...1st rounders and still kept next years number 1....traded back in the first round for the QB 🙂 .....failed to address the center position tho

    Round 1 Pick 6 (NYJ): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
    Round 1 Pick 20 (DEN): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A)
    Round 2 Pick 1: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (A)
    Round 2 Pick 18: Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 8 (CAR): Evan Engram, TE/WR, Ole Miss (A)
    Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (B+)
    Round 6 Pick 1: Stacy Coley, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 4 (JAX): Sean Harlow, OG, Oregon State (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 22 (N.E.): Jadar Johnson, SS, Clemson (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 32 (N.E.): Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama (A+)

    @darren15 said:

    Some wheeling and dealing got me 3 ...1st rounders and still kept next years number 1 🙂 .....failed to address the center position tho

    Round 1 Pick 6 (NYJ): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
    Round 1 Pick 20 (DEN): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A)
    Round 2 Pick 1: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (A)
    Round 2 Pick 18: Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 8 (CAR): Evan Engram, TE/WR, Ole Miss (A)
    Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (B+)
    Round 6 Pick 1: Stacy Coley, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 4 (JAX): Sean Harlow, OG, Oregon State (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 22 (N.E.): Jadar Johnson, SS, Clemson (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 32 (N.E.): Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama (A+)

    NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ALERT

    Myles Garrett doesn't last until 6. Trubisky probably doesn't last until 20. If it worked out like that then I'd be ecstatic, but yeah. Keep dreaming Dal 😉

  • @darren15 said:

    Some wheeling and dealing got me 3 ...1st rounders and still kept next years number 1 🙂 .....failed to address the center position tho

    Round 1 Pick 6 (NYJ): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
    Round 1 Pick 20 (DEN): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A)
    Round 2 Pick 1: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (A)
    Round 2 Pick 18: Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 8 (CAR): Evan Engram, TE/WR, Ole Miss (A)
    Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (B+)
    Round 6 Pick 1: Stacy Coley, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 4 (JAX): Sean Harlow, OG, Oregon State (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 22 (N.E.): Jadar Johnson, SS, Clemson (B+)
    Round 7 Pick 32 (N.E.): Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama (A+)

    NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ALERT

    Myles Garrett doesn't last until 6. Trubisky probably doesn't last until 20. If it worked out like that then I'd be ecstatic, but yeah. Keep dreaming Dal 😉

    @gftchris said:

    NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ALERT

    Myles Garrett doesn't last until 6. Trubisky probably doesn't last until 20. If it worked out like that then I'd be ecstatic, but yeah. Keep dreaming Dal 😉

    I know it will never happen as its just a game ......would love it tho ....... Sashi would change his name to Sonny if he pulled something similar off

  • @gftchris said:

    NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ALERT

    Myles Garrett doesn't last until 6. Trubisky probably doesn't last until 20. If it worked out like that then I'd be ecstatic, but yeah. Keep dreaming Dal 😉

    I know it will never happen as its just a game ......would love it tho ....... Sashi would change his name to Sonny if he pulled something similar off

    @darren15 said:

    I know it will never happen as its just a game ......would love it tho ....... Sashi would change his name to Sonny if he pulled something similar off

    Absolutely. I do that stuff all the time on that site. I just wish there were a way to link it with the overthecap.com free agency simulator.