Draft Talk
-
If Browns draft a RB with their 1st pick in the second round the NFL should immediately assume control of the team
-
It's so funny seeing how all over the place everyone is with where qbs will go. 3 guys gone in the top 10? I would be surprised to see 3 go top 20
Who would be the third QB? Trubisky and Watson both go Top 10...maybe Top 5. At this point not sure any others would go first round.
Kizer?
Kaaya?
Kelly?
any other QB whose name begins with a K?

Possible?
Who would be the third QB? Trubisky and Watson both go Top 10...maybe Top 5. At this point not sure any others would go first round.
Kizer?
Kaaya?
Kelly?
any other QB whose name begins with a K?

Possible?
Honestly, I think Watson will be lucky to go late first/early second. His issue is he from last season. Only has an average arm. Having said that, I think the best is either Trubisky or Kizer.
Issues for Kizer: Played on a bad team, but wasn't able to raise their talent level and win games.
Issues for Trobisky: Lack of experience, poor bowl game.
This isn't who I necessarily think is better, it just how I think they will be drafted.
-
Well with the latest rumor swap Myles Garrett with Trubisky i guess and for the 12th pick slot in the best Edge available.
-
Your score is: 10587 (GRADE: A-)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 12: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A-)
Round 2 Pick 1: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A-)
Round 2 Pick 18: Marcus Williams, FS, Utah (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A)
Round 4 Pick 1: Patrick Mahomes , QB, Texas Tech (A+)
Round 5 Pick 32: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (A+)
the 3 comp picks at bottom of the 4th should be used on SS,CB,CB and the 5th comp pick should be on LB
I love this Draft~ I would probably cry if we got Garrett, Trubisky AND McCaffrey!!! I don't think they would be there at those spots but hey, it's what that draft gave you and maybe... just maybe, there will be enough players POP at the combine and throughout the process that they are there. I'm thinking though that Trubisky and McCafferey IS very possible and maybe instead of Garrett we take Foster/Hooker/Cam Robinson/Allen/Peppers lands in our laps at 12... if not we trade back a bit and get our offensive line fixed for McCafferey to run through and Trubisky to throw behind.
We NEED to draft that kicker! I'm done with Parkey, he's dead to me... not really but I would love to start over with a rookie kicker and let him grow here like Dawson. Daniel Carlson is a big kid with an even bigger leg! He said he can hit 70 yarders pretty easily. I would probably burn one of our early compensatory picks on him. I mean those are almost FREE picks and using one on a kicker that could carry the torch is not a bad investment.
The only thing I'm missing here is Stevenson the FB and Pumphrey the RB. I know we took McC to tote the rock but honestly we are lacking a true PR/KR. We have several people dipping into the pot but honestly if Cribbs were still here he would be the only one back there. Let's take Pumphrey to return and be an occasional runner/receiver for us on offense.
An offense like:
QB- Mitch 'Sky' Trubisky
RB- McCafferey/Crowell/Johnson...Pumphrey
FB- Stevenson/Vitale
OL- Thomas/Bito/Elflein/Pocic/Paztor(or just ONE of the many)
TE- Simpson/Barnidge/DeValve
WR- Gordon/Pryor/Coleman/Higgins(or some of the MANY)
We INDEED have the Draft Capital to make this offense happen! I don't think our D is bad. I think they were put in a bad situation. Defending for an offense without an identity can crumble the toughest defense. Getting all of our players back on defense healthy is huge! This defense shined early on with the offense humming. This Defense, if playing with a lead that continues to grow- will force a lot of turnovers. I would love to get a corner or a safety but really our front seven is crowded as it is. Orchard/Ogbah/Kirksey/Collins/Davis/Schobert/Nassib/Shelton/Medar/Cooper/Bryant/should have been Scooby here/Lemoniere/Anderson..............
I think we should move Haden to FS and let him ballhawk while he still has awesome ability. Haden and Kindred would be an awesome Safety tandem. Taylor can play the 2 CB and Boddy can play the slot. Gotta find a good corner but that's about it.
I'm thinking; Drafting these top Defensive players to come in and take the spot of players that are still developing, might not be as impactful an upgrade as it would be to create an offense that can put pressure on the opposing offense, which will force turnovers to our young and promising Defense?
-
I went defensive heavy with my draft, mainly dealing with the secondary, because that's our biggest defensive weakness. FA looks like garbage this year in that area, so the draft is the only way to repair it. Moving Haden to safety is an idea if you can't get Hooker, but you're going to need a bonafide corner to take his place, for Calhoun is a nickle guy.
-
Your score is: 10003 (GRADE: B+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 8 (CAR): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (B+)
Round 1 Pick 12: Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (B+)
Round 2 Pick 8 (CAR): Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A)
Round 2 Pick 18: Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (

Round 3 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 4 Pick 1: Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (B+)
Round 5 Pick 32: Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell (B+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick (CAR)
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 Pick
Got lucky on this draft, just missed getting the center...
-
Your score is: 10003 (GRADE: B+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 8 (CAR): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (B+)
Round 1 Pick 12: Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (B+)
Round 2 Pick 8 (CAR): Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A)
Round 2 Pick 18: Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (

Round 3 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 4 Pick 1: Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (B+)
Round 5 Pick 32: Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell (B+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick (CAR)
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 Pick
Got lucky on this draft, just missed getting the center...
Your score is: 10003 (GRADE: B+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 8 (CAR): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (B+)
Round 1 Pick 12: Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (B+)
Round 2 Pick 8 (CAR): Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A)
Round 2 Pick 18: Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (

Round 3 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 4 Pick 1: Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (B+)
Round 5 Pick 32: Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell (B+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick (CAR)
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 Pick
Got lucky on this draft, just missed getting the center...
I actually dont like adoree jackson there was Desmond King not available? Also dont forget your 3 4th round comp picks and 1 5th
-
Some wheeling and dealing got me 3 ...1st rounders and still kept next years number 1....traded back in the first round for the QB
.....failed to address the center position tho Round 1 Pick 6 (NYJ): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)Round 1 Pick 20 (DEN): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A)Round 2 Pick 1: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin (A-)Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (A)Round 2 Pick 18: Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State (A-)Round 3 Pick 8 (CAR): Evan Engram, TE/WR, Ole Miss (A)Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (B+)Round 6 Pick 1: Stacy Coley, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A+)Round 6 Pick 4 (JAX): Sean Harlow, OG, Oregon State (B+)Round 7 Pick 22 (N.E.): Jadar Johnson, SS, Clemson (B+)Round 7 Pick 32 (N.E.): Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama (A+) -
Some wheeling and dealing got me 3 ...1st rounders and still kept next years number 1....traded back in the first round for the QB
.....failed to address the center position tho Round 1 Pick 6 (NYJ): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)Round 1 Pick 20 (DEN): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A)Round 2 Pick 1: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin (A-)Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (A)Round 2 Pick 18: Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State (A-)Round 3 Pick 8 (CAR): Evan Engram, TE/WR, Ole Miss (A)Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (B+)Round 6 Pick 1: Stacy Coley, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A+)Round 6 Pick 4 (JAX): Sean Harlow, OG, Oregon State (B+)Round 7 Pick 22 (N.E.): Jadar Johnson, SS, Clemson (B+)Round 7 Pick 32 (N.E.): Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama (A+)Some wheeling and dealing got me 3 ...1st rounders and still kept next years number 1
.....failed to address the center position thoRound 1 Pick 6 (NYJ): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)Round 1 Pick 20 (DEN): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A)Round 2 Pick 1: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin (A-)Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (A)Round 2 Pick 18: Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State (A-)Round 3 Pick 8 (CAR): Evan Engram, TE/WR, Ole Miss (A)Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (B+)Round 6 Pick 1: Stacy Coley, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A+)Round 6 Pick 4 (JAX): Sean Harlow, OG, Oregon State (B+)Round 7 Pick 22 (N.E.): Jadar Johnson, SS, Clemson (B+)Round 7 Pick 32 (N.E.): Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama (A+)NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ALERT
Myles Garrett doesn't last until 6. Trubisky probably doesn't last until 20. If it worked out like that then I'd be ecstatic, but yeah. Keep dreaming Dal

-
Some wheeling and dealing got me 3 ...1st rounders and still kept next years number 1
.....failed to address the center position thoRound 1 Pick 6 (NYJ): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)Round 1 Pick 20 (DEN): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A)Round 2 Pick 1: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin (A-)Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (A)Round 2 Pick 18: Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State (A-)Round 3 Pick 8 (CAR): Evan Engram, TE/WR, Ole Miss (A)Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (B+)Round 6 Pick 1: Stacy Coley, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A+)Round 6 Pick 4 (JAX): Sean Harlow, OG, Oregon State (B+)Round 7 Pick 22 (N.E.): Jadar Johnson, SS, Clemson (B+)Round 7 Pick 32 (N.E.): Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama (A+)NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ALERT
Myles Garrett doesn't last until 6. Trubisky probably doesn't last until 20. If it worked out like that then I'd be ecstatic, but yeah. Keep dreaming Dal

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ALERT
Myles Garrett doesn't last until 6. Trubisky probably doesn't last until 20. If it worked out like that then I'd be ecstatic, but yeah. Keep dreaming Dal

I know it will never happen as its just a game ......would love it tho ....... Sashi would change his name to Sonny if he pulled something similar off
-
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ALERT
Myles Garrett doesn't last until 6. Trubisky probably doesn't last until 20. If it worked out like that then I'd be ecstatic, but yeah. Keep dreaming Dal

I know it will never happen as its just a game ......would love it tho ....... Sashi would change his name to Sonny if he pulled something similar off
I know it will never happen as its just a game ......would love it tho ....... Sashi would change his name to Sonny if he pulled something similar off
Absolutely. I do that stuff all the time on that site. I just wish there were a way to link it with the overthecap.com free agency simulator.
-
Who would be the third QB? Trubisky and Watson both go Top 10...maybe Top 5. At this point not sure any others would go first round.
Kizer?
Kaaya?
Kelly?
any other QB whose name begins with a K?

Possible?
Honestly, I think Watson will be lucky to go late first/early second. His issue is he from last season. Only has an average arm. Having said that, I think the best is either Trubisky or Kizer.
Issues for Kizer: Played on a bad team, but wasn't able to raise their talent level and win games.
Issues for Trobisky: Lack of experience, poor bowl game.
This isn't who I necessarily think is better, it just how I think they will be drafted.
Honestly, I think Watson will be lucky to go late first/early second. His issue is he from last season. Only has an average arm. Having said that, I think the best is either Trubisky or Kizer.
Issues for Kizer: Played on a bad team, but wasn't able to raise their talent level and win games.
Issues for Trobisky: Lack of experience, poor bowl game.
This isn't who I necessarily think is better, it just how I think they will be drafted.
Again, you have not been paying attention to the NFL much the last 20 years. In only 2 seasons in the last 20 did a QB not go in the Top 5. In about half those years 2 QBs went in the top 5.
One service identified the fact of the Top 6 teams in this draft, the #1 need for 4 of them is a QB
Watson and Trubisky WILL both go very high....unless one of them gets into a traffic accident and has an arm or leg amputated.
Its just an historical fact.
-
Why take another QB. And why waste a pick on a kicker.
And there is one defensive player here. That would be absurd.
well i wanted to take a project QB with a comp pick but they are not represented on firstpick so i picked mahomes because he was there and has a live arm and is a great athlete good player to sit and learn for a few years.
We havent had a good kicker since Phil Dawson and we really need a good kicker which has been shown this year. 4 Secondary picks and 2 front seven picks.
1a. DE
1b. QB
2a. RB
2b. FS
3a. C
4a. QB
4b. SS
4c. CB
4d. CB
5a. K
5b. LB
6a. WR
Offense: 5 Defense: 6
plus the kicker
Past performance is not guarantee of future returns...
well i wanted to take a project QB with a comp pick but they are not represented on firstpick...
They will be as soon as the Comps are officially awarded.
-
Honestly, I think Watson will be lucky to go late first/early second. His issue is he from last season. Only has an average arm. Having said that, I think the best is either Trubisky or Kizer.
Issues for Kizer: Played on a bad team, but wasn't able to raise their talent level and win games.
Issues for Trobisky: Lack of experience, poor bowl game.
This isn't who I necessarily think is better, it just how I think they will be drafted.
Again, you have not been paying attention to the NFL much the last 20 years. In only 2 seasons in the last 20 did a QB not go in the Top 5. In about half those years 2 QBs went in the top 5.
One service identified the fact of the Top 6 teams in this draft, the #1 need for 4 of them is a QB
Watson and Trubisky WILL both go very high....unless one of them gets into a traffic accident and has an arm or leg amputated.
Its just an historical fact.
Fixed it for ya.Again, you have not been paying attention to the NFL much the last 20 years. In only 2 seasons in the last 20 did a QB not go in the Top 5. In about half those years 2 QBs went in the top 5.
One service identified the fact of the Top 6 teams in this draft, the #1 need for 4 of them is a QB
Watson and Trubisky WILL both go very high....unless one of them gets into a traffic accident and has an arm or leg amputated.
Its just a possibility*
-
Honestly, I think Watson will be lucky to go late first/early second. His issue is he from last season. Only has an average arm. Having said that, I think the best is either Trubisky or Kizer.
Issues for Kizer: Played on a bad team, but wasn't able to raise their talent level and win games.
Issues for Trobisky: Lack of experience, poor bowl game.
This isn't who I necessarily think is better, it just how I think they will be drafted.
Again, you have not been paying attention to the NFL much the last 20 years. In only 2 seasons in the last 20 did a QB not go in the Top 5. In about half those years 2 QBs went in the top 5.
One service identified the fact of the Top 6 teams in this draft, the #1 need for 4 of them is a QB
Watson and Trubisky WILL both go very high....unless one of them gets into a traffic accident and has an arm or leg amputated.
Its just an historical fact.
Its just a possibility*
Fixed it for ya.
If it happens, are you buying me a pitcher of Margaritas?
-
Your score is: 10268 (GRADE: B+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 2 Pick 3 (CHI): Pat Elflein, C/OG, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 25 (SEA): O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A+)
Round 3 Pick 3 (CHI): Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 4 Pick 20 (DEN): Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
Round 5 Pick 6 (NYJ): Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 21 (HOU): Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.) (
Round 5 Pick 32: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Will Holden, OT, Vanderbilt (B-)
Round 6 Pick 26 (ATL): Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee (A)
Round 7 Pick 4 (JAX): Freddie Stevenson, FB, Florida State
Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 Pick
OH MY!
I wanted to make a monster defense and see what would happen...
Mitch Trubisky's fall from the first round stopped that task, but not before the deed was done. Taking the best Defensive Line player and the Best Secondary player we shored up an already young and promising defensive unit.
We then switched to the offensive and fired off 3 shots at taking 'our' perceived best QB! Stabilizing the Center of the OL with Elf and adding to the OL's strength- by picking up an amazing prospect in O.J. Howard. helped us to achieve essentially two entire separate draft strategies in the first two rounds.
We then fired back at the defensive side of the ball by taking two play-making difference makers in Evans and Hall.
... At this point I was satisfied. The icing on the cake was taking our need/luxury pick on our new kicker and Trubisky's goto receiver Switzer, a little side-kick to bring some continuity and that home flavor along for the journey. Switzer is a little Wes Welker a little Edelman and I smiled stealing him from the Patriots.
...it was at this point I messed up. I traded away #8 for several later picks and lost Donnel Pumphrey. If I could do that over I would just take Pumphrey at pick 8 of the fifth round. Then I would have taken Corn Elder(cause the name
) and the FB Stevenson(cause the name
)
So Amended...
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 2 Pick 3 (CHI): Pat Elflein, C/OG, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 25 (SEA): O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A+)
Round 3 Pick 3 (CHI): Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 4 Pick 20 (DEN): Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
Round 5 Pick 6 (NYJ): Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 8: Donnel Pumphrey, RB, Iowa? (A++)
Round 5 Pick 32: Corn Elder, CB from somewhere hopefully near some crops...
Round 6 Pick 1: Freddie Kruger, er um Stephenson, I mean Stevenson...
That's better, now it's the Best Draft I've ever done!
-
Your score is: 10268 (GRADE: B+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 2 Pick 3 (CHI): Pat Elflein, C/OG, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 25 (SEA): O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A+)
Round 3 Pick 3 (CHI): Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 4 Pick 20 (DEN): Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
Round 5 Pick 6 (NYJ): Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 21 (HOU): Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.) (
Round 5 Pick 32: Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Will Holden, OT, Vanderbilt (B-)
Round 6 Pick 26 (ATL): Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee (A)
Round 7 Pick 4 (JAX): Freddie Stevenson, FB, Florida State
Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 Pick
OH MY!
I wanted to make a monster defense and see what would happen...
Mitch Trubisky's fall from the first round stopped that task, but not before the deed was done. Taking the best Defensive Line player and the Best Secondary player we shored up an already young and promising defensive unit.
We then switched to the offensive and fired off 3 shots at taking 'our' perceived best QB! Stabilizing the Center of the OL with Elf and adding to the OL's strength- by picking up an amazing prospect in O.J. Howard. helped us to achieve essentially two entire separate draft strategies in the first two rounds.
We then fired back at the defensive side of the ball by taking two play-making difference makers in Evans and Hall.
... At this point I was satisfied. The icing on the cake was taking our need/luxury pick on our new kicker and Trubisky's goto receiver Switzer, a little side-kick to bring some continuity and that home flavor along for the journey. Switzer is a little Wes Welker a little Edelman and I smiled stealing him from the Patriots.
...it was at this point I messed up. I traded away #8 for several later picks and lost Donnel Pumphrey. If I could do that over I would just take Pumphrey at pick 8 of the fifth round. Then I would have taken Corn Elder(cause the name
) and the FB Stevenson(cause the name
)
So Amended...
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 2 Pick 3 (CHI): Pat Elflein, C/OG, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 25 (SEA): O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A+)
Round 3 Pick 3 (CHI): Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 4 Pick 20 (DEN): Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
Round 5 Pick 6 (NYJ): Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 8: Donnel Pumphrey, RB, Iowa? (A++)
Round 5 Pick 32: Corn Elder, CB from somewhere hopefully near some crops...
Round 6 Pick 1: Freddie Kruger, er um Stephenson, I mean Stevenson...
That's better, now it's the Best Draft I've ever done!
So Amended...
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Malik Hooker , FS, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 2 Pick 3 (CHI): Pat Elflein, C/OG, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 25 (SEA): O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A+)
Round 3 Pick 3 (CHI): Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 4 Pick 20 (DEN): Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)
Round 5 Pick 6 (NYJ): Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 8: Donnel Pumphrey, RB, Iowa? (A++)
Round 5 Pick 32: Corn Elder, CB from somewhere hopefully near some crops...
Round 6 Pick 1: Freddie Kruger, er um Stephenson, I mean Stevenson...
That's better, now it's the Best Draft I've ever done!

Yep...and now all you need is for all the GM's to fall asleep in the first round and then Triblowski will be there in the 2nd round for you.
-
Honestly, I think Watson will be lucky to go late first/early second. His issue is he from last season. Only has an average arm. Having said that, I think the best is either Trubisky or Kizer.
Issues for Kizer: Played on a bad team, but wasn't able to raise their talent level and win games.
Issues for Trobisky: Lack of experience, poor bowl game.
This isn't who I necessarily think is better, it just how I think they will be drafted.
Again, you have not been paying attention to the NFL much the last 20 years. In only 2 seasons in the last 20 did a QB not go in the Top 5. In about half those years 2 QBs went in the top 5.
One service identified the fact of the Top 6 teams in this draft, the #1 need for 4 of them is a QB
Watson and Trubisky WILL both go very high....unless one of them gets into a traffic accident and has an arm or leg amputated.
Its just an historical fact.
Again, you have not been paying attention to the NFL much the last 20 years. In only 2 seasons in the last 20 did a QB not go in the Top 5. In about half those years 2 QBs went in the top 5.
One service identified the fact of the Top 6 teams in this draft, the #1 need for 4 of them is a QB
Watson and Trubisky WILL both go very high....unless one of them gets into a traffic accident and has an arm or leg amputated.
Its just an historical fact.
I've said I think a qb goes top 5, but I also think this is a week class and it will show during the draft. You are correct, historically things happen a certain way, but that doesn't mean it will happen that way when you have a weak class like that, espessially when you have a strong class of edge rushers and DL.
-
I think IF:
We go Defense at #1 overall with Garrett...
SF then goes defense as well with Allen...
Then the Bears decided that they like Watson better, which could happen...
We start seeing players like Foster, Williams and Peppers pop off the board early...
If we pass on Trubisky at 12... IF he's still there! Then there is the possibility that he slips back to us with the first pick of the second round ala Derek Carr..
-
I think IF:
We go Defense at #1 overall with Garrett...
SF then goes defense as well with Allen...
Then the Bears decided that they like Watson better, which could happen...
We start seeing players like Foster, Williams and Peppers pop off the board early...
If we pass on Trubisky at 12... IF he's still there! Then there is the possibility that he slips back to us with the first pick of the second round ala Derek Carr..
I think IF:
We go Defense at #1 overall with Garrett...
SF then goes defense as well with Allen...
Then the Bears decided that they like Watson better, which could happen...
We start seeing players like Foster, Williams and Peppers pop off the board early...
If we pass on Trubisky at 12... IF he's still there! Then there is the possibility that he slips back to us with the first pick of the second round ala Derek Carr..
There's also a chance I wake up tomorrow morning with 8 bazillion dollars in the bank.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login