Draft Talk
-
haven't seen anyone yet in the college ranks that has me going "that's the guy!" yeah, i know it will happen later with the heisman consideration and as things trickle down but sorry watson? no. rosen? ehh. then just ehh.
haven't seen anyone yet in the college ranks that has me going "that's the guy!" yeah, i know it will happen later with the heisman consideration and as things trickle down but sorry watson? no. rosen? ehh. then just ehh.
Rosen is just another Manziel.
Watson can make any throw you want an NFL QB to make, and deliver it when it needs to be delivered. Only problem is he's a little undersized. He is this year's Goff, but more talented with his legs.
Kizer has the ability to make any throw you'd want but is less polished than Watson. However, he has fantastic intangibles and size. He is this year's Wentz, only at a big program. And he's an Ohio guy, which is nice.
Those are the only two I'm in on right now. I am tentatively following Mahomes right now, he has the size and the arm talent but he's a developmental guy for sure.
-
haven't seen anyone yet in the college ranks that has me going "that's the guy!" yeah, i know it will happen later with the heisman consideration and as things trickle down but sorry watson? no. rosen? ehh. then just ehh.
Rosen is just another Manziel.
Watson can make any throw you want an NFL QB to make, and deliver it when it needs to be delivered. Only problem is he's a little undersized. He is this year's Goff, but more talented with his legs.
Kizer has the ability to make any throw you'd want but is less polished than Watson. However, he has fantastic intangibles and size. He is this year's Wentz, only at a big program. And he's an Ohio guy, which is nice.
Those are the only two I'm in on right now. I am tentatively following Mahomes right now, he has the size and the arm talent but he's a developmental guy for sure.
Rosen is just another Manziel.
Watson can make any throw you want an NFL QB to make, and deliver it when it needs to be delivered. Only problem is he's a little undersized. He is this year's Goff, but more talented with his legs.
Kizer has the ability to make any throw you'd want but is less polished than Watson. However, he has fantastic intangibles and size. He is this year's Wentz, only at a big program. And he's an Ohio guy, which is nice.
Those are the only two I'm in on right now. I am tentatively following Mahomes right now, he has the size and the arm talent but he's a developmental guy for sure.
Kizer played well last year in the games I saw. I thought Rosen was a bigger dude than Manziel but I've never seen him play, just heard a lot about him that he's way over on the cocky side, which if he can back it up would be just fine but I don't want another midget who's the village idiot running around back there.
-
Rosen looked good last week under tremendous pressure. I believe he's the first QB to throw for 300 yards against A&M since 2014, and there likely won't be another one this year. Id be interested to hear how he compared to Manziel as I don't see it at all.
-
Rosen looked good last week under tremendous pressure. I believe he's the first QB to throw for 300 yards against A&M since 2014, and there likely won't be another one this year. Id be interested to hear how he compared to Manziel as I don't see it at all.
Rosen looked good last week under tremendous pressure. I believe he's the first QB to throw for 300 yards against A&M since 2014, and there likely won't be another one this year. Id be interested to hear how he compared to Manziel as I don't see it at all.
The only one I know of (Ive never seen him play) is that I've heard hes quite cocky. Which Manziel was as well..
-
Rosen looked good last week under tremendous pressure. I believe he's the first QB to throw for 300 yards against A&M since 2014, and there likely won't be another one this year. Id be interested to hear how he compared to Manziel as I don't see it at all.
He brought a hot tub into his dorm room his freshman year and apparently he's quite the asshole.Rosen looked good last week under tremendous pressure. I believe he's the first QB to throw for 300 yards against A&M since 2014, and there likely won't be another one this year. Id be interested to hear how he compared to Manziel as I don't see it at all.
Guys who grow up thinking the rules don't apply to them very rarely become franchise QB's. But, by all means, if you guys wanna go that route again...
-
Who are the top 5 pro style QB's coming out this year? Pure passers no more duel threats been doing that for 4 years now lets get back to real pro football for a change
-
Who are the top 5 pro style QB's coming out this year? Pure passers no more duel threats been doing that for 4 years now lets get back to real pro football for a change
Who are the top 5 pro style QB's coming out this year? Pure passers no more duel threats been doing that for 4 years now lets get back to real pro football for a change
Yeah that Jameis Winston/Cam Newton/Aaron Rodgers/ Marcus Mariota sure is a bad QB. Don't need none of that here in Cleveland.
-
Brad Kaaya,Luke Falk,Josh Rosen,Mason Rudolph... Chad Kelly? Never seen him play but supposed to have arm...i cant name 5...
-
Winston is a pocket passer,rodgers is a pocket passer. Mariota is still pretty new and cam is what 6'6" 260? You go find me the mobile qb thats that size and maybe i'll make an exception lol
-
It'd be nice to draft a big guy considering the division and the 8 games in cleveland....
And our experiments with manziel and griffin.
-
I've only seen Kaaya a few times and he never jumped off the page. Rudolph is off limits because I need him back in Stillwater next year. Rosen is still a year away I believe so he shouldn't even be in the discussion. I like Watson but I'm still hesitant to go all in. Keizer is the hot name in week 2 so take that for what it is. If I had to pick a guy, week 2, I'd have to go with Kelly personally.
Then again, I'm not an expert and am only going off of what I've seen the so far this year and last. Needless to say, I don't see a Luck or Winston in this draft. Not to say any of those guys can't turn out, I just don't see a sure bet, on the field, at least.
-
I yawn over Deshaun.
It would be wiser to pick Kizer.
But if it was me, I'd take action to pick Jackson.....in 2018.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2662059-2017-nfl-draft-draft-radar-heading-into-nfl-week-2/page/4
-
Yep, i could see them waiting until 2018 BUT if wentz coniues to look good sushi and deport's balls will be in a vise and jimmah might start demanding shit again.
Plus it'd be nice to get the rookie acclamated to a system before being thrown behind a busted oline.
-
He brought a hot tub into his dorm room his freshman year and apparently he's quite the asshole.Rosen looked good last week under tremendous pressure. I believe he's the first QB to throw for 300 yards against A&M since 2014, and there likely won't be another one this year. Id be interested to hear how he compared to Manziel as I don't see it at all.
Guys who grow up thinking the rules don't apply to them very rarely become franchise QB's. But, by all means, if you guys wanna go that route again...
He brought a hot tub into his dorm room his freshman year and apparently he's quite the asshole.
Guys who grow up thinking the rules don't apply to them very rarely become franchise QB's. But, by all means, if you guys wanna go that route again...
Thought you meant his play on the field.
Also, we don't know what some of the old fart QBs in the league were like in college. There was no Twitter, Instagram, and generally a lower number of attention whore groupies. The three best QBs in the league are dating/married to famous people or have been accused of rape. Jameis was also accused of rape, and theft. Carr is a partier. Cam got kicked off a college team.
-
I thought carr was some religious zealot.
They party?
(Lol)
-
He brought a hot tub into his dorm room his freshman year and apparently he's quite the asshole.Rosen looked good last week under tremendous pressure. I believe he's the first QB to throw for 300 yards against A&M since 2014, and there likely won't be another one this year. Id be interested to hear how he compared to Manziel as I don't see it at all.
Guys who grow up thinking the rules don't apply to them very rarely become franchise QB's. But, by all means, if you guys wanna go that route again...
He brought a hot tub into his dorm room his freshman year and apparently he's quite the asshole.
Guys who grow up thinking the rules don't apply to them very rarely become franchise QB's. But, by all means, if you guys wanna go that route again...
Guy who is a bit of an asshole is ok by me. Have to be more than a bit cocky to play QB in the NFL. But I do agree with the 2nd part. I don't want a guy who doesn't think the rules apply to him.
-
Winston is a pocket passer,rodgers is a pocket passer. Mariota is still pretty new and cam is what 6'6" 260? You go find me the mobile qb thats that size and maybe i'll make an exception lol
Watson and Kizer are both "pocket passers" in the same mold, then.Winston is a pocket passer,rodgers is a pocket passer. Mariota is still pretty new and cam is what 6'6" 260? You go find me the mobile qb thats that size and maybe i'll make an exception lol
Just because you can run doesn't mean you're a dual threat QB.
Kizer is around 6'5" 235. He's a Ben/Bortles/Wentz who stays in the pocket and takes a beating, but has the ability to extend plays with his feet if need be.
-
I yawn over Deshaun.
It would be wiser to pick Kizer.
But if it was me, I'd take action to pick Jackson.....in 2018.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2662059-2017-nfl-draft-draft-radar-heading-into-nfl-week-2/page/4
I yawn over Deshaun.
It would be wiser to pick Kizer.
But if it was me, I'd take action to pick Jackson.....in 2018.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2662059-2017-nfl-draft-draft-radar-heading-into-nfl-week-2/page/4
Cal, watch more of Jackson. He is a running back that plays QB.
-
He brought a hot tub into his dorm room his freshman year and apparently he's quite the asshole.
Guys who grow up thinking the rules don't apply to them very rarely become franchise QB's. But, by all means, if you guys wanna go that route again...
Thought you meant his play on the field.
Also, we don't know what some of the old fart QBs in the league were like in college. There was no Twitter, Instagram, and generally a lower number of attention whore groupies. The three best QBs in the league are dating/married to famous people or have been accused of rape. Jameis was also accused of rape, and theft. Carr is a partier. Cam got kicked off a college team.
Thought you meant his play on the field.
Also, we don't know what some of the old fart QBs in the league were like in college. There was no Twitter, Instagram, and generally a lower number of attention whore groupies. The three best QBs in the league are dating/married to famous people or have been accused of rape. Jameis was also accused of rape, and theft. Carr is a partier. Cam got kicked off a college team.
Sure, everyone makes mistakes and every big time QB grows up with some sort of preferential treatment that adversely affects their judgment.
The only difference is that Cam, Jameis, Ben, etc. got in trouble, then kept a low profile outside of football and that was the end of it. Manziel did the opposite. Rosen seems like more of the latter than the former.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login