Skip to content

It's Wentz On Sunday

The Browns Board
36 19 1.5k
  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I seriously hope we pummel the guy. Nothing against him, but it's his first NFL start, he barely played in preseason, the Eagles OL isn't exactly spectacular, they don't have much receiving talent to speak of. Knock him off his game for a while and that draft pick gets higher and higher.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #4

    How fitting. Us opening the season against the guy I wanted us to draft. (until the 2nd pick was traded...then I wanted Lynch towards the end of the round)

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #5

    We need to destroy the eagles. If they start the season off with a bad loss to the browns and their 1st round pick gets butthole penetrated thoroughly.....thwn they could really tank. If they tank and we tank, its conceivably possible we have the 1st two picks in the draft next year.

    And if we dont like anyone then webcould deal both or take someone and deal the other....

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #6

    great.

    now we'll get beat by 36 points instead of 35.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Eagles are going to hand off about 50 times, right into our main weakness ( I believe). So, does Horton stack the box and force Wentz to throw?

    I think the Browns win their first opener since 2004.

  • great.

    now we'll get beat by 36 points instead of 35.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @miktoxic said:

    great.

    now we'll get beat by 36 points instead of 35.

    I'm gonna do it................. here it comes...............

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #9

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @d-bone said:

    You weren't given permission to use my life's soundtrack 😛

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    on a good day i look like the long hair off her left nipple.

    love rachel dratch!

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Hmmmm..... if the Browns get beat by a rookie quarterback in his first game (who has played about one quarter of NFL preseason football)- we could be off to the 0-16 races.

  • @miktoxic said:

    great.

    now we'll get beat by 36 points instead of 35.

    I'm gonna do it................. here it comes...............

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Well there goes my perfect record... I stand corrected on the Iggles week 1 starter.

    @d-bone said:

    I'm gonna do it................. here it comes...............

    Whatever happened to our original DD? Banned?

  • Well there goes my perfect record... I stand corrected on the Iggles week 1 starter.

    @d-bone said:

    I'm gonna do it................. here it comes...............

    Whatever happened to our original DD? Banned?

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #14

    @tour2ma said:

    Whatever happened to our original DD? Banned?

    Ya know, I was wondering that myself just a couple of days ago. I doubt Soju was banned, maybe he's an LA fan now?

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    no matter how this game ends it improves our draft pick

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @junkyard-dawg said:

    Pragmatically thinking... It would be best for the Browns if Wentz lights up Hortons soft piece of shut 4-3 defense. That might be the first catalyst for Haslam to get pissed off enough to send the Billy Bean dream team back to coffee fetching in the MLB. We can hope, at least.

    Just as we can hope you disappear.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @junkyard-dawg said:

    Don't like what I post then go hang out with the faggot bitches at Barkingtard, they're jerking off SaShit and DePudpuller just as you apparently wish all of us were here.

    Take that midol and you may not be so wound up, Susie.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #18

    @junkyard-dawg said:

    Don't like what I post then go hang out with the faggot bitches at Barkingtard, they're jerking off SaShit and DePudpuller just as you apparently wish all of us were here.

    Naa, I have a brain and realize that no one (including your sorry ass) knows what this current FO, coaching staff and team will become. Why don't you head over to that obese, loud mouth, attention whore Ghoolie's thread where you can train each other while proclaiming that you know what the future holds.

    LMAO, idiot.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #19

    @junkyard-dawg said:

    I am not predicting anything dumbfuck, merely stating facts of which my track record speaks for itself. Now run along and pop Sashis cock back down your throat like a good little bitch.

    L M A O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "Hey everyone that I don't know and never will, I'm the bestest couch GM ever....... suck it" - Dickhead Dawg

    You're going to fit in good 'round these parts, but I must warn you, there are a lot of couch GMs so you have some pretty stiff competition - although I'm guessing you like it stiff.

  • @junkyard-dawg said:

    Don't like what I post then go hang out with the faggot bitches at Barkingtard, they're jerking off SaShit and DePudpuller just as you apparently wish all of us were here.

    Naa, I have a brain and realize that no one (including your sorry ass) knows what this current FO, coaching staff and team will become. Why don't you head over to that obese, loud mouth, attention whore Ghoolie's thread where you can train each other while proclaiming that you know what the future holds.

    LMAO, idiot.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @d-bone said:

    Naa, I have a brain and realize that no one (including your sorry ass) knows what this current FO, coaching staff and team will become. Why don't you head over to that obese, loud mouth, attention whore Ghoolie's thread where you can train each other while proclaiming that you know what the future holds.

    LMAO, idiot.

    I don't profess to know what the future will hold for the Browns and this front office- but I reserve the right to be skeptical until I see some progress. Savage- Holmgren- Lombardi- Farmer, need I say ,more? Regarding Shep- yeah- he never saw a quarterback he didn't like. I occasionally head over to the 'Tard, just to see what's going on. There's several posters there who know their stuff.

  • @d-bone said:

    Naa, I have a brain and realize that no one (including your sorry ass) knows what this current FO, coaching staff and team will become. Why don't you head over to that obese, loud mouth, attention whore Ghoolie's thread where you can train each other while proclaiming that you know what the future holds.

    LMAO, idiot.

    I don't profess to know what the future will hold for the Browns and this front office- but I reserve the right to be skeptical until I see some progress. Savage- Holmgren- Lombardi- Farmer, need I say ,more? Regarding Shep- yeah- he never saw a quarterback he didn't like. I occasionally head over to the 'Tard, just to see what's going on. There's several posters there who know their stuff.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #21

    @hoorta said:

    I don't profess to know what the future will hold for the Browns and this front office- but I reserve the right to be skeptical until I see some progress. Savage- Holmgren- Lombardi- Farmer, need I say ,more? Regarding Shep- yeah- he never saw a quarterback he didn't like. I occasionally head over to the 'Tard, just to see what's going on. There's several posters there who know their stuff.

    Pretty much the same for me hoorta. I would describe myself as 'cautiously optimistic' and hope to see improvement week after week, even if the final score has us with a smaller number than the opponent.

    I, like several others, am just tired of the constant doom and gloom from many on this forum. It's like sitting next to Randy Quaid's character in Major League. In the end, they may all be right and the Browns will continue to suck, but I get enough shit from my friends on a daily basis, and I certainly don't want to come here and see the same stuff from other Browns fans.

    If I don't see improvement this year I'll grow more impatient and even I'll start to grumble, but as I sit here today, I'm all in on the 2016 Browns............. Why wouldn't I be? I can't control a single thing they do, and proclaiming that I know more than they do is pointless, as not only do I not, but even if I did, it doesn't change a thing.

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #22

    The season hasn't even started yet.