Skip to content

It's Wentz On Sunday

The Browns Board
36 19 1.5k
  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @junkyard-dawg said:

    Pragmatically thinking... It would be best for the Browns if Wentz lights up Hortons soft piece of shut 4-3 defense. That might be the first catalyst for Haslam to get pissed off enough to send the Billy Bean dream team back to coffee fetching in the MLB. We can hope, at least.

    Just as we can hope you disappear.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @junkyard-dawg said:

    Don't like what I post then go hang out with the faggot bitches at Barkingtard, they're jerking off SaShit and DePudpuller just as you apparently wish all of us were here.

    Take that midol and you may not be so wound up, Susie.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #18

    @junkyard-dawg said:

    Don't like what I post then go hang out with the faggot bitches at Barkingtard, they're jerking off SaShit and DePudpuller just as you apparently wish all of us were here.

    Naa, I have a brain and realize that no one (including your sorry ass) knows what this current FO, coaching staff and team will become. Why don't you head over to that obese, loud mouth, attention whore Ghoolie's thread where you can train each other while proclaiming that you know what the future holds.

    LMAO, idiot.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #19

    @junkyard-dawg said:

    I am not predicting anything dumbfuck, merely stating facts of which my track record speaks for itself. Now run along and pop Sashis cock back down your throat like a good little bitch.

    L M A O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "Hey everyone that I don't know and never will, I'm the bestest couch GM ever....... suck it" - Dickhead Dawg

    You're going to fit in good 'round these parts, but I must warn you, there are a lot of couch GMs so you have some pretty stiff competition - although I'm guessing you like it stiff.

  • @junkyard-dawg said:

    Don't like what I post then go hang out with the faggot bitches at Barkingtard, they're jerking off SaShit and DePudpuller just as you apparently wish all of us were here.

    Naa, I have a brain and realize that no one (including your sorry ass) knows what this current FO, coaching staff and team will become. Why don't you head over to that obese, loud mouth, attention whore Ghoolie's thread where you can train each other while proclaiming that you know what the future holds.

    LMAO, idiot.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @d-bone said:

    Naa, I have a brain and realize that no one (including your sorry ass) knows what this current FO, coaching staff and team will become. Why don't you head over to that obese, loud mouth, attention whore Ghoolie's thread where you can train each other while proclaiming that you know what the future holds.

    LMAO, idiot.

    I don't profess to know what the future will hold for the Browns and this front office- but I reserve the right to be skeptical until I see some progress. Savage- Holmgren- Lombardi- Farmer, need I say ,more? Regarding Shep- yeah- he never saw a quarterback he didn't like. I occasionally head over to the 'Tard, just to see what's going on. There's several posters there who know their stuff.

  • @d-bone said:

    Naa, I have a brain and realize that no one (including your sorry ass) knows what this current FO, coaching staff and team will become. Why don't you head over to that obese, loud mouth, attention whore Ghoolie's thread where you can train each other while proclaiming that you know what the future holds.

    LMAO, idiot.

    I don't profess to know what the future will hold for the Browns and this front office- but I reserve the right to be skeptical until I see some progress. Savage- Holmgren- Lombardi- Farmer, need I say ,more? Regarding Shep- yeah- he never saw a quarterback he didn't like. I occasionally head over to the 'Tard, just to see what's going on. There's several posters there who know their stuff.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #21

    @hoorta said:

    I don't profess to know what the future will hold for the Browns and this front office- but I reserve the right to be skeptical until I see some progress. Savage- Holmgren- Lombardi- Farmer, need I say ,more? Regarding Shep- yeah- he never saw a quarterback he didn't like. I occasionally head over to the 'Tard, just to see what's going on. There's several posters there who know their stuff.

    Pretty much the same for me hoorta. I would describe myself as 'cautiously optimistic' and hope to see improvement week after week, even if the final score has us with a smaller number than the opponent.

    I, like several others, am just tired of the constant doom and gloom from many on this forum. It's like sitting next to Randy Quaid's character in Major League. In the end, they may all be right and the Browns will continue to suck, but I get enough shit from my friends on a daily basis, and I certainly don't want to come here and see the same stuff from other Browns fans.

    If I don't see improvement this year I'll grow more impatient and even I'll start to grumble, but as I sit here today, I'm all in on the 2016 Browns............. Why wouldn't I be? I can't control a single thing they do, and proclaiming that I know more than they do is pointless, as not only do I not, but even if I did, it doesn't change a thing.

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #22

    The season hasn't even started yet.

  • The season hasn't even started yet.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @one-post said:

    The season hasn't even started yet.

    True- I just wish I had seen a few more encouraging signs in the preseason. Young teams with new coaching staffs in general tend to not win a lot of games.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @junkyard-dawg said:

    Pragmatically thinking... It would be best for the Browns if Wentz lights up Hortons soft piece of shut 4-3 defense. That might be the first catalyst for Haslam to get pissed off enough to send the Billy Bean dream team back to coffee fetching in the MLB. We can hope, at least.

    Haven't even played a regular season game and there's actually homos wanting changes to the front office and coaching staff already. Some of you fucktards will never be happy.

  • @hoorta said:

    I don't profess to know what the future will hold for the Browns and this front office- but I reserve the right to be skeptical until I see some progress. Savage- Holmgren- Lombardi- Farmer, need I say ,more? Regarding Shep- yeah- he never saw a quarterback he didn't like. I occasionally head over to the 'Tard, just to see what's going on. There's several posters there who know their stuff.

    Pretty much the same for me hoorta. I would describe myself as 'cautiously optimistic' and hope to see improvement week after week, even if the final score has us with a smaller number than the opponent.

    I, like several others, am just tired of the constant doom and gloom from many on this forum. It's like sitting next to Randy Quaid's character in Major League. In the end, they may all be right and the Browns will continue to suck, but I get enough shit from my friends on a daily basis, and I certainly don't want to come here and see the same stuff from other Browns fans.

    If I don't see improvement this year I'll grow more impatient and even I'll start to grumble, but as I sit here today, I'm all in on the 2016 Browns............. Why wouldn't I be? I can't control a single thing they do, and proclaiming that I know more than they do is pointless, as not only do I not, but even if I did, it doesn't change a thing.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @d-bone said:

    I, like several others, am just tired of the constant doom and gloom from many on this forum. It's like sitting next to Randy Quaid's character in Major League. In the end, they may all be right and the Browns will continue to suck, but I get enough shit from my friends on a daily basis, and I certainly don't want to come here and see the same stuff from other Browns fans.

    Put me in this camp as well.

  • @one-post said:

    The season hasn't even started yet.

    True- I just wish I had seen a few more encouraging signs in the preseason. Young teams with new coaching staffs in general tend to not win a lot of games.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by One Post
    #26

    @hoorta said:

    True- I just wish I had seen a few more encouraging signs in the preseason. Young teams with new coaching staffs in general tend to not win a lot of games.

    There's a reason for this. The younger players buy into a system easier than players that have seen different coaching staffs. No suprise to cut out the disgruntled and you can't blame them really. But Hue has to keep everyone on the same page of music so we'll see.
  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    I hope we beat them too! The Eagles have a pretty decent defense though. I imagine their offense will rely on the run but the Browns will stuff it.

    Browns 21

    Eagles 10

  • @junkyard-dawg said:

    Pragmatically thinking... It would be best for the Browns if Wentz lights up Hortons soft piece of shut 4-3 defense. That might be the first catalyst for Haslam to get pissed off enough to send the Billy Bean dream team back to coffee fetching in the MLB. We can hope, at least.

    Just as we can hope you disappear.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #28

    @d-bone said:

    Just as we can hope you disappear.

    Oh man, I never knew I had this power, so here we go................

    Just as we can hope the Browns win the Super Bowl.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I don't care whose starting..Whose sitting, farting.. etc.. The browns will find a way to tank it big Sunday.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Well let's see what our friends in Las Vegas think about all of this latest news and remember they really don't care who wins only that there's an even amount bet on both sides. ......and they don't like to lose big sums of money in the process. (vegasinsider.com)

    09/11 1:00 PM

    457 Cleveland

    458 Philadelphia open -7' 45 now -4 41' (and the ' = 1/2 point)

    PHI-QB-Carson Wentz-Probable | TV: CBS, DTV: 708

    So the line seems to have to settled at -4 and the BROWNS as the road team do not appear to be that far of a long shot.

    So there you go. ....... and GO BROWNS!

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    I think the Browns have a chance, as long as the run D doesn't shit the bed. I'm trying not to get too excited but it's hard, it's finally football season again! I think the offense will look good but the poor defense will make this a close game, Eagles are not the team they used to be so let's see who can not suck the least.

  • I don't care whose starting..Whose sitting, farting.. etc.. The browns will find a way to tank it big Sunday.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #32

    @nickers said:

    I don't care whose starting..Whose sitting, farting.. etc.. The browns will find a way to tank it big Sunday.

    Have one on me. You'll feel better I promise. 😁

    • 71qk9rmQezL._SX522_.jpg
  • Well let's see what our friends in Las Vegas think about all of this latest news and remember they really don't care who wins only that there's an even amount bet on both sides. ......and they don't like to lose big sums of money in the process. (vegasinsider.com)

    09/11 1:00 PM

    457 Cleveland

    458 Philadelphia open -7' 45 now -4 41' (and the ' = 1/2 point)

    PHI-QB-Carson Wentz-Probable | TV: CBS, DTV: 708

    So the line seems to have to settled at -4 and the BROWNS as the road team do not appear to be that far of a long shot.

    So there you go. ....... and GO BROWNS!

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @mjp28 said:

    Well let's see what our friends in Las Vegas think about all of this latest news and remember they really don't care who wins only that there's an even amount bet on both sides. ......and they don't like to lose big sums of money in the process. (vegasinsider.com)

    "Friends" of course being the betting public. Apparently Bradford was worth only 3 points.

    @browns1216 said:

    I'm trying not to get too excited but it's hard, it's finally football season again!

    It is hard to separate the two... despite all the practice we have.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Well let's see what our friends in Las Vegas think about all of this latest news and remember they really don't care who wins only that there's an even amount bet on both sides. ......and they don't like to lose big sums of money in the process. (vegasinsider.com)

    "Friends" of course being the betting public. Apparently Bradford was worth only 3 points.

    @browns1216 said:

    I'm trying not to get too excited but it's hard, it's finally football season again!

    It is hard to separate the two... despite all the practice we have.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @tour2ma said:

    "Friends" of course being the betting public. Apparently Bradford was worth only 3 points.

    Half a point to the vikings apparently. So, do we take the sum or the mean?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Sum... and then truncate...