Browns/Eagles Game Predictions
-
I think the Browns defense stops the run, gives up some passes... a few TD's.
But the offense will start to roll, the pass defense will start making plays...
Browns win....29-20
-
I'm going to wait until The Great Zomboni makes his picks for the AFC North. He of course, will be picking the Browns.
Two key Iggles injuries to consider: WR Jordan Mathews and DE Vinnie Curry... Both are unofficially listed as questionable with knees.
Mathews is their clear #1 WR. Behind him are Agholor, a collection of Who? WHO? (not to be confused with "who's who") and Dorial Green-Beckham.
Curry is a key pressure generator in their pass rush packages.
Interestingly their depth chart shows former Texan and three-year Iggle LB (Pro bowl in 2014), Connor Barwin, has moved to DE in their new, 4-3 look.
I'm going to wait until The Great Zomboni makes his picks for the AFC North.
Ditto... always keep my Browns' pick powder dry until TGZ kicks off the week.
I will give it a few games before I make that call. Hue was likely running a vanilla offense but no one will know that until the real game starts. If in 4 games, RG3 is still not making great decisions then it will be a year of eye balling college QBs haha.
Not seeing how making the offense more complex improves a QB's ability to make reads...
-
Two key Iggles injuries to consider: WR Jordan Mathews and DE Vinnie Curry... Both are unofficially listed as questionable with knees.
Mathews is their clear #1 WR. Behind him are Agholor, a collection of Who? WHO? (not to be confused with "who's who") and Dorial Green-Beckham.
Curry is a key pressure generator in their pass rush packages.
Interestingly their depth chart shows former Texan and three-year Iggle LB (Pro bowl in 2014), Connor Barwin, has moved to DE in their new, 4-3 look.
I'm going to wait until The Great Zomboni makes his picks for the AFC North.
Ditto... always keep my Browns' pick powder dry until TGZ kicks off the week.
I will give it a few games before I make that call. Hue was likely running a vanilla offense but no one will know that until the real game starts. If in 4 games, RG3 is still not making great decisions then it will be a year of eye balling college QBs haha.
Not seeing how making the offense more complex improves a QB's ability to make reads...
-
Not seeing how making the offense more complex improves a QB's ability to make reads...
I guess...by making the O more complex the D can't as easily anticipate what's happening, guys have to hold their position more, making it easier for receivers to get open, meaning fewer reads are needed. But it's a stretch, yes!
What I'm expecting to see is Pryor running reverses, and then one out of every three times instead of running the reverse, he plants his foot and throws. Same deal with screens.
-
I was thinking more that things would be catered to dumb dumb's inability to make reads.
Ah... well that's different...
Certainly can roll him out and cut the field in half... as long as "don't throw back across the field" has been drummed into RG just as throwaways and sliding have been. -
So there's a depth chart out...
Starting OLBs are Ogbah and...Schobert. Not Orchard.
Duke Johnson as starting KR?
Tramon Williams PR? Lost his starting job as CB2 though.
-
So there's a depth chart out...
Starting OLBs are Ogbah and...Schobert. Not Orchard.
Duke Johnson as starting KR?
Tramon Williams PR? Lost his starting job as CB2 though.
So there's a depth chart out...
Starting OLBs are Ogbah and...Schobert. Not Orchard.
Duke Johnson as starting KR?
Tramon Williams PR? Lost his starting job as CB2 though.
I was wondering why Orchard has been playing in the fourth quarters. Guess they are not impressed.
Go Schobert!
Zombo
-
So there's a depth chart out...
Starting OLBs are Ogbah and...Schobert. Not Orchard.
Duke Johnson as starting KR?
Tramon Williams PR? Lost his starting job as CB2 though.
So there's a depth chart out...
Starting OLBs are Ogbah and...Schobert. Not Orchard.
Duke Johnson as starting KR?
Tramon Williams PR? Lost his starting job as CB2 though.
Seems short on the OL. Are Bailey, Drango and Coleman versatile enough to from like Guard to Center to Tackle?
And 5 guys that were just picked up this weekend, all backups on defense. That tells you something about what they thought of the talent we had on defense.
-
So there's a depth chart out...
Starting OLBs are Ogbah and...Schobert. Not Orchard.
Duke Johnson as starting KR?
Tramon Williams PR? Lost his starting job as CB2 though.
I was wondering why Orchard has been playing in the fourth quarters. Guess they are not impressed.
Go Schobert!
Zombo
Also Taylor officially opposite Haden at CB and ahead of Williams.
Zombo said:
I was wondering why Orchard has been playing in the fourth quarters. Guess they are not impressed.
Hue addressed that in a presser. Wanted "to see him used in different ways".
Seems short on the OL. Are Bailey, Drango and Coleman versatile enough to from like Guard to Center to Tackle?
Drango is a swing man... definite OG backup material. And I saw more of Bailey at OG than OT in preseason.
-
Also Taylor officially opposite Haden at CB and ahead of Williams.
Zombo said:
I was wondering why Orchard has been playing in the fourth quarters. Guess they are not impressed.
Hue addressed that in a presser. Wanted "to see him used in different ways".
Seems short on the OL. Are Bailey, Drango and Coleman versatile enough to from like Guard to Center to Tackle?
Drango is a swing man... definite OG backup material. And I saw more of Bailey at OG than OT in preseason.
Also Taylor officially opposite Haden at CB and ahead of Williams.
Hue addressed that in a presser. Wanted "to see him used in different ways".
Drango is a swing man... definite OG backup material. And I saw more of Bailey at OG than OT in preseason.
cause well grecko may need to slide over to center(erving ?) we need that depth at guard
-
So there's a depth chart out...
Starting OLBs are Ogbah and...Schobert. Not Orchard.
Duke Johnson as starting KR?
Tramon Williams PR? Lost his starting job as CB2 though.
So there's a depth chart out...
Starting OLBs are Ogbah and...Schobert. Not Orchard.
Duke Johnson as starting KR?
Tramon Williams PR? Lost his starting job as CB2 though.
Wondering if the FO 'flip a card' 'slide the abacus' tech is filtering down to the sidelines....
Hue will be the '#s whisperer' by the end of his tenure here, which given my analytics shold be around game 4 2017.
-
Anybody seen a Game day Roster Match-up Chart yet? It's rare when we out Size & Outweigh any of our opponents.But this may be the one..who's got more inside, we will see. But damn I hope we see better "on field game day adjustments"..
I would say that if that is done, even as green as the Browns are, the Eagles will not be considered much better.
Is your avatar the creature from the black lagoon?I would say that if that is done, even as green as the Browns are, the Eagles will not be considered much better.
-
-
Ah yes bet with your heart and you'll never go wrong, might go broke though.
I think this comes down to a FG either way and the underDOG BROWNS +4 of course pull it out 27-24. Hmmm OT?
well either way 3 points or 3 scores cant wait for sunday to get here
oh and going broke in vegas haha not like that has never happened
-
Is your avatar the creature from the black lagoon?I would say that if that is done, even as green as the Browns are, the Eagles will not be considered much better.
-
Fuck no he creeps me out.Martin Van Buren.....8th President of these United States of America. Would you vote for him today?
-
Fuck no he creeps me out.Martin Van Buren.....8th President of these United States of America. Would you vote for him today?
-
Looks like a Whoville.You want creepy, look at my new one. A kid pretending to be MVB.
Maybe your next Halloween costume.
-
You want creepy, look at my new one. A kid pretending to be MVB.
Maybe your next Halloween costume.
Yes Gipper you've got to get rid of that worse than creepy looking thing......I wouldn't even want to see that on my porch on Halloween. Nasty.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login