Buick girl in the bikini, how many times a day?
-
Buick girl in the bikini, how many times a day?
Just curious sports and bikini fans how many times a day do you see this babe in the blue bikini doing that same Buick commercial?
Do you think she's hot at all?
Do think the Buick is is hot at all?
Do you have a TV?
I hope for her sake she gets paid by the commercial shown.
-
-
What in the fuck are you talking about 28?
-
-
"One said:
What in the fuck are you talking about 28?
I'll bet I see that commercial 10 times a day if not more.
-
Ya she's hot 28.
-
-
Only thing I think of is 'shut the windows yourself bitch'. Not that great.
-
Only thing I think of is 'shut the windows yourself bitch'. Not that great.
Yeah it was kind of a "guys are stupid" commercial from the git - go forgets to lock the car , bikini shot, forgets to lock the window.Only thing I think of is 'shut the windows yourself bitch'. Not that great.
Just wish they had some other versions, that one has been on thousands of times!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
