OSU offers scholarship to Hawkins' nephew
-
http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/09/ohio_state_offers_a_scholarshi.html
And much to my surprise, he's not a receiver. Or tail back. Or defensive back even. Andrew Hawkins' nephew is a 6'3", 260lbs DT. Go figure.
Still, it's nice to see it being kept in the family.
-
I was thinking of a different Hawk
-
I was thinking of a different Hawk
Right. AJ Hawk. LB....was with Packers and Bengals. Not sure of where he is now.
Married to Brady Quinn's sister.
FWIW....Brady is having a better career as an announcer/analyst than as an NFL QB.
-
OK I've changed it now.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login