Five Teams Out, Five Teams In
-
Zombo said:
Eat a bag of dicks.
No Bronco fan is going tell me what I feel about me team or what I am going to post about them.
Z
I love you too Z.

Some day when I am rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos in the playoffs, you will see me differently.

Broncos have had their turns plenty of times. I want to see it for the Browns before we all kick the bucket.
I love you too Z.

Some day when I am rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos in the playoffs, you will see me differently.

Broncos have had their turns plenty of times. I want to see it for the Browns before we all kick the bucket.
You never answered why you are a Broncos fan in Texas. Do you just like horses, or what?
-
I love you too Z.

Some day when I am rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos in the playoffs, you will see me differently.

Broncos have had their turns plenty of times. I want to see it for the Browns before we all kick the bucket.
You never answered why you are a Broncos fan in Texas. Do you just like horses, or what?
You never answered why you are a Broncos fan in Texas. Do you just like horses, or what?
Go back in the thread and look at my response of 9/9/16 @ 5:30 pm.
-
You never answered why you are a Broncos fan in Texas. Do you just like horses, or what?
Go back in the thread and look at my response of 9/9/16 @ 5:30 pm.
Go back in the thread and look at my response of 9/9/16 @ 5:30 pm.
OK, sorry, I guess I was looking more at your explanation of what happened in the game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login