Sunshine and rainbows
-
Bayless, Brand, Landry, Saric coming over from Europe after playing pro ball since 09.
Leadership and experience have their place but both, specifically experience, have to be learned. I'm not saying they win the championship this year, that's a two horse race, but they'll be much improved.
It might not sound like much but I know I'd kill for us to show some improvement this year.
-
chip kelly is underrated....
-
Yep, yessir.....the unfortunate part is that McCowns probably gonna get busted up too....poor guy......
Hopefully, we get some games.s.s.s. out of him first.....
Yep, yessir.....the unfortunate part is that McCowns probably gonna get busted up too....poor guy......
Hopefully, we get some games.s.s.s. out of him first.....
Pretty sure Hue told him- no more helicopters.

.
I'm hoping for quarters. 3 is the over under... I'm down for under
What- U bein' a pessimist? The sunshine pumpers don't want to hear any negativism.
As much as I loathe the idea of having the worst record in the NFL, you're right.
It may be in sight. Just hope McCown can hold the fort till the bye, and then it may be time for Kessler. If he plays bad well start drinking Kessler.
U mean that team that sucks every year, get's the highest draft picks every year and then still sucks?
The Browns have perfected that Mik..
-
Please, who was it that said jeff fisher is a good coach? Wow. They are right behind us as the worse team in football. You know the rams? Yeah that team that has been rebuilding for years and years and years with a gazzilion draft picks as well. Something wrong with the science in both FOs. In other words neither know wtf they're doing.
Please, who was it that said jeff fisher is a good coach? Wow. They are right behind us as the worse team in football. You know the rams? Yeah that team that has been rebuilding for years and years and years with a gazzilion draft picks as well. Something wrong with the science in both FOs. In other words neither know wtf they're doing.
Something wrong in the FO of the rams? Maybe. But if any FO we had picked the D rookie of the year, and then the O rookie of the year next year, we'd be pretty happy with them. They just haven't had a QB.
-
O'Neil is the 49ers D coordinator and coached a shut out.
-
O'Neil is the 49ers D coordinator and coached a shut out.
O'Neil is the 49ers D coordinator and coached a shut out.
Ya, but don't forget he sucks
-
O'Neil is the 49ers D coordinator and coached a shut out.
O'Neil is the 49ers D coordinator and coached a shut out.
Yeah that didn't escape my notice when watching this morning. The 49ers aren't exactly loaded with talent on D either, outside of a few good players.
-
What- U bein' a pessimist? The sunshine pumpers don't want to hear any negativism.
Some say the 1st quarter. I was being optimistic that he makes it to halftime. And if we have the lead....who knows?
It may be in sight. Just hope McCown can hold the fort till the bye, and then it may be time for Kessler. If he plays bad well start drinking Kessler.
The Browns have perfected that Mik..
-
O'Neil is the 49ers D coordinator and coached a shut out.
O'Neil is the 49ers D coordinator and coached a shut out.
Hmmmm. Pitched a shutout with what was supposed to be one of the worst NFL D's and held Gurley to zero FL points while his former team gives up 27 on D. What could that mean?
Certainly it has nothing to do with the players available. I mean we all concluded it was the coach, right? -
O'Neil is the 49ers D coordinator and coached a shut out.
Hmmmm. Pitched a shutout with what was supposed to be one of the worst NFL D's and held Gurley to zero FL points while his former team gives up 27 on D. What could that mean?
Certainly it has nothing to do with the players available. I mean we all concluded it was the coach, right?Hmmmm. Pitched a shutout with what was supposed to be one of the worst NFL D's and held Gurley to zero FL points while his former team gives up 27 on D. What could that mean?
Certainly it has nothing to do with the players available. I mean we all concluded it was the coach, right?Having the biggest asshole from Texas didn't help the D either
-
Hmmmm. Pitched a shutout with what was supposed to be one of the worst NFL D's and held Gurley to zero FL points while his former team gives up 27 on D. What could that mean?
Certainly it has nothing to do with the players available. I mean we all concluded it was the coach, right?Having the biggest asshole from Texas didn't help the D either
Having the biggest asshole from Texas didn't help the D either
I played for the Browns?

-
so the niners went to the SB some years ago, coach left, players left. people picking them at bottom of nfc. get new coach. draft and acquire new players and look like a juggernaut on MNF.
umm. can someone please send that formula/recipe to berea? they've been trying to make those cookies since the 90s with shit. literally (not figuratively) shit. pure fucking shit and maybe a couple of peanuts.
-
so the niners went to the SB some years ago, coach left, players left. people picking them at bottom of nfc. get new coach. draft and acquire new players and look like a juggernaut on MNF.
umm. can someone please send that formula/recipe to berea? they've been trying to make those cookies since the 90s with shit. literally (not figuratively) shit. pure fucking shit and maybe a couple of peanuts.
so the niners went to the SB some years ago, coach left, players left. people picking them at bottom of nfc. get new coach. draft and acquire new players and look like a juggernaut on MNF.
umm. can someone please send that formula/recipe to berea? they've been trying to make those cookies since the 90s with shit. literally (not figuratively) shit. pure fucking shit and maybe a couple of peanuts.
I would give it a few games. It could turn out that the Rams are just really awful.
-
Having the biggest asshole from Texas didn't help the D either
I played for the Browns?

I played for the Browns?

Maybe I should have said the spawn of Satan that infected the whole team from haslam down. But if you want to be the biggest ass from Texas.....go for it but you got some competition.
-
I played for the Browns?

Maybe I should have said the spawn of Satan that infected the whole team from haslam down. But if you want to be the biggest ass from Texas.....go for it but you got some competition.
Maybe I should have said the spawn of Satan that infected the whole team from haslam down. But if you want to be the biggest ass from Texas.....go for it but you got some competition.
I have witnesses who say I'm pretty damn good and ready for a comeback (key the theme from Rocky ------da da Daaa, Da da daaa).

Z will vouch for me here.

-
Yep, yessir.....the unfortunate part is that McCowns probably gonna get busted up too....poor guy......
Hopefully, we get some games.s.s.s. out of him first.....
Pretty sure Hue told him- no more helicopters.

.
I'm hoping for quarters. 3 is the over under... I'm down for under
What- U bein' a pessimist? The sunshine pumpers don't want to hear any negativism.
As much as I loathe the idea of having the worst record in the NFL, you're right.
It may be in sight. Just hope McCown can hold the fort till the bye, and then it may be time for Kessler. If he plays bad well start drinking Kessler.
U mean that team that sucks every year, get's the highest draft picks every year and then still sucks?
The Browns have perfected that Mik..
-
Is this your new thing now? It's equally as annoying as the "I told you guys we would suck, shoulda listened!" (which we already knew) on every other thread.
I'd suggest you read your PM. You're starting to get really annoying.
-
-
What do the Browns and Leslie Gore have in common besides a team bus? Both DOA.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login