What we are up against Sunday
-
Statistically the #1 defense in the league after week 1.
-
Really? That doesn't belong to the 49ers?
-
after one week, nobody should care.
-
This is the same defense that Josh McCown Assraped for 669 yards 3TDs and 0 INT in a game and a half last year and would have been 2-0 in those starts if Coon Dawg could get a football above ass level on a field goal over 40 yards.
We will bitchslap these tools.
Zombo
-
-
Statistically the #1 defense in the league after week 1.
Statistically the #1 defense in the league after week 1.
People touting the Ravens as playoff contenders are stupefyingly dumb. The Ravens might be better than the Browns, but not by much.
They beat the Bills 13-7. Half of the Bills team was out with injury. Watkins, like their entire defensive line. And they have a former Ravens backup QB starting for them....who really is not very good.
Not an impressive win. Their best receiver is like a grandpa now.
-
We are up against ourselves and a severe lack of talent. Watching our players drop some big throws, especially early, was enough to make me vomit. The Coleman slant really hurt. I don't remember, but it looked like he could've caught it and run. He scored a bunch of TD's in college that way. And Gary...CATCH THE DAMN BALL.
I don't think we'll lose by 19 again, but I do think we'll lose by around 10. The differences in the game are:
We'll struggle (again) in red zone, and Ravens won't. We'll get FG's, they'll get TD's.
We won't get pressure on Flacco, and they'll get plenty on us. Josh holds the ball a bit too long, and we'll notice it this week.
We won't be able to run the ball, and Ravens will.
That's what we're up against.
-
So we got to see the bills again last night, to give us a bit more information. They kinda suck. The jets weren't exactly amazing, and still won comfortably.
-
So we got to see the bills again last night, to give us a bit more information. They kinda suck. The jets weren't exactly amazing, and still won comfortably.
-
They weren't bad, but I didn't see much that was really outstanding. Also a lot of penalties on both teams.
-
I thought Jets looked pretty damn good. At least they can throw the ball. Oh, and they had a touchdown run from around the 17 yard line. I know that would blow our minds as Browns fan, but I swear to God...they handed the ball off, they blocked well, and the RB scored a touchdown. It looked really fun. I too would like to score a running touchdown in the red zone (and not just a 2 yard scamper when we get an interference call).
-
-
Not sure if Rex has the balls to go back to being a DC or if he's just too damn stubborn/proud.
-
Two takeaways here:
- I was shocked at how vulnerable the vaunted Jets D was to the pass... to BUF's passing game...
- This Bills' season looks like the end of Rex.
Two takeaways here:
- I was shocked at how vulnerable the vaunted Jets D was to the pass... to BUF's passing game...
- This Bills' season looks like the end of Rex.
Would you, or anyone else for that matter, be interested in Rex as a DC if he was willing to do it and Horton gets the chop?
-
Two takeaways here:
- I was shocked at how vulnerable the vaunted Jets D was to the pass... to BUF's passing game...
- This Bills' season looks like the end of Rex.
Would you, or anyone else for that matter, be interested in Rex as a DC if he was willing to do it and Horton gets the chop?
Would you, or anyone else for that matter, be interested in Rex as a DC if he was willing to do it and Horton gets the chop?
No.
You'll be watching Rex and brother Rob on some pregame show before the end of the season.
-
I'm not a gambling man but if I were...Rex Ryan to FBS in 2017.
-
Two takeaways here:
- I was shocked at how vulnerable the vaunted Jets D was to the pass... to BUF's passing game...
- This Bills' season looks like the end of Rex.
Would you, or anyone else for that matter, be interested in Rex as a DC if he was willing to do it and Horton gets the chop?
I think FBS would be an interesting option. I would imagine the guy could recruit...
Would you, or anyone else for that matter, be interested in Rex as a DC if he was willing to do it and Horton gets the chop?
#NeverRex... Watched his Dad destroy a promising Oiler team from his DC slot.
-
We are up against ourselves and a severe lack of talent. Watching our players drop some big throws, especially early, was enough to make me vomit. The Coleman slant really hurt. I don't remember, but it looked like he could've caught it and run. He scored a bunch of TD's in college that way. And Gary...CATCH THE DAMN BALL.
I don't think we'll lose by 19 again, but I do think we'll lose by around 10. The differences in the game are:
We'll struggle (again) in red zone, and Ravens won't. We'll get FG's, they'll get TD's.
We won't get pressure on Flacco, and they'll get plenty on us. Josh holds the ball a bit too long, and we'll notice it this week.
We won't be able to run the ball, and Ravens will.
That's what we're up against.
We are up against ourselves and a severe lack of talent. Watching our players drop some big throws, especially early, was enough to make me vomit. The Coleman slant really hurt. I don't remember, but it looked like he could've caught it and run. He scored a bunch of TD's in college that way. And Gary...CATCH THE DAMN BALL.
I don't think we'll lose by 19 again, but I do think we'll lose by around 10. The differences in the game are:
We'll struggle (again) in red zone, and Ravens won't. We'll get FG's, they'll get TD's.
We won't get pressure on Flacco, and they'll get plenty on us. Josh holds the ball a bit too long, and we'll notice it this week.
We won't be able to run the ball, and Ravens will.
That's what we're up against.
we can't sack our way out of a fucking wet paper bag, so flake-0 will tear us a new asshole. Until we can sack the qb or come close we are fucked..
-
Drago McCown beats the shitbirds
-
We are up against ourselves and a severe lack of talent. Watching our players drop some big throws, especially early, was enough to make me vomit. The Coleman slant really hurt. I don't remember, but it looked like he could've caught it and run. He scored a bunch of TD's in college that way. And Gary...CATCH THE DAMN BALL.
I don't think we'll lose by 19 again, but I do think we'll lose by around 10. The differences in the game are:
We'll struggle (again) in red zone, and Ravens won't. We'll get FG's, they'll get TD's.
We won't get pressure on Flacco, and they'll get plenty on us. Josh holds the ball a bit too long, and we'll notice it this week.
We won't be able to run the ball, and Ravens will.
That's what we're up against.
we can't sack our way out of a fucking wet paper bag, so flake-0 will tear us a new asshole. Until we can sack the qb or come close we are fucked..
Crow - Recipes - Cooks.comwe can't sack our way out of a fucking wet paper bag, so flake-0 will tear us a new asshole. Until we can sack the qb or come close we are fucked..
www.cooks.com › RecipesResults 1 - 10 of 12 - Sportmen learn that the crow as well as being an ... and occasionally add a bit of water. Cook until tender. Season with H.P. Sauce or ...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
