Javon Ringer anyone?
-
Michigan State stats below, he got better every year. Caught about 3 passes per game, averaged 2 TD's per game his senior year, nearly 5000 yards rushing in college and NEVER fumbles.
YEAR ATT YDS AVG LNG TD REC YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST
2005 122 817 6.7 59 5 19 138 7.3 25 0 0 0
2006 86 497 5.8 71 1 14 96 6.9 26 1 0 0
2007 245 1447 5.9 80 6 35 295 8.4 28 0 0 0
2008 390 1637 4.2 64 22 28 190 6.8 17 0 0 0
I'm thinking as a day 2 pick, he'd be worth a look.
-
I wouldn't be against this. Good production in college, stronger then he looks, used to playing in cold weather.
-
Andre Brown and Cedric Peerman are still available. I'd probably take one of them over Ringer.
Rashad Jennings is another possibility.
-
I like Jevon although it seems that that Mangini likes smart players and Jevon couldnt even go to OSU with his grades. What do you guys think about a guy like Marcus Freeman.
-
I like Jevon although it seems that that Mangini likes smart players and Jevon couldnt even go to OSU with his grades. What do you guys think about a guy like Marcus Freeman.
I like Jevon although it seems that that Mangini likes smart players and Jevon couldnt even go to OSU with his grades. What do you guys think about a guy like Marcus Freeman.
I really like the Ringer idea and would love to see Jennings - Coffee already got snagged and Greene gone is a heartbreaker because I saw Steve Slaton all over that guy
-
I like Jevon although it seems that that Mangini likes smart players and Jevon couldnt even go to OSU with his grades. What do you guys think about a guy like Marcus Freeman.
I really like the Ringer idea and would love to see Jennings - Coffee already got snagged and Greene gone is a heartbreaker because I saw Steve Slaton all over that guy
I really like the Ringer idea and would love to see Jennings - Coffee already got snagged and Greene gone is a heartbreaker because I saw Steve Slaton all over that guy
Does anyone see a RB that is still left that can be better than Jamal? If not than no RB for us this year! Unless we trade DA to Tennesse for one of there backs.
-
I really like the Ringer idea and would love to see Jennings - Coffee already got snagged and Greene gone is a heartbreaker because I saw Steve Slaton all over that guy
Does anyone see a RB that is still left that can be better than Jamal? If not than no RB for us this year! Unless we trade DA to Tennesse for one of there backs.
Does anyone see a RB that is still left that can be better than Jamal? If not than no RB for us this year! Unless we trade DA to Tennesse for one of there backs.
19 picks left and we will hopefully be able to breath with a new solid RB - cross your fingers Jennings or Ringer!!!!!!!!!!!
-
It really looks like there should be a couple good RBs left. great values in the 4th round. I like those 6th round picks here for moving up a few spots to make sure we get the guy we want.
Of course, it will probably be someone I hadnt considered at all, but...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login