Skip to content

Playoff Tickets Past Due Invoice?

Tickets & Trading Forum
12 6 25.9k
  • S SirLuck wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So, before the first regular season game, my account showed payment due for POSSIBLE playoff seats implying that I'm risking my PSL if I don't buy them. Are they actually charging your credit card now? I thought the league banned collecting money for playoff seats until it is a CERTAINTY a team has made the playoffs.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I have never given them money for playoff tickets. Season ticket holder since 1999

  • B brownsfan99 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    No. They do not charge your credit card unless it is confirmed that the Browns are hosting a home playoff game.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I know near the end of the season, if the Browns are in playoff contention. They will ask for the playoff ticket money. If they don't make the playoff, they will put that money towards next years season tickets.

  • I know near the end of the season, if the Browns are in playoff contention. They will ask for the playoff ticket money. If they don't make the playoff, they will put that money towards next years season tickets.

    B brownsfan99 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @browns149 said:

    I know near the end of the season, if the Browns are in playoff contention. They will ask for the playoff ticket money. If they don't make the playoff, they will put that money towards next years season tickets.

    That is NOT true. That's the way it used to be. A few years ago, the NFL mandated that all 32 teams can only charge for tickets once the team is confirmed to be hosting a home playoff game.

    So there is no more instances where money will be put towards the following year's season tickets......

  • @browns149 said:

    I know near the end of the season, if the Browns are in playoff contention. They will ask for the playoff ticket money. If they don't make the playoff, they will put that money towards next years season tickets.

    That is NOT true. That's the way it used to be. A few years ago, the NFL mandated that all 32 teams can only charge for tickets once the team is confirmed to be hosting a home playoff game.

    So there is no more instances where money will be put towards the following year's season tickets......

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @brownsfan99 said:

    That is NOT true. That's the way it used to be. A few years ago, the NFL mandated that all 32 teams can only charge for tickets once the team is confirmed to be hosting a home playoff game.

    So there is no more instances where money will be put towards the following year's season tickets......

    I never paid for the playoff tickets. I didn't know they changed the policy.
  • I have never given them money for playoff tickets. Season ticket holder since 1999

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #7

    @browns149 said:

    I have never given them money for playoff tickets. Season ticket holder since 1999

    You deserve one of the many ☆Eternal Optimist Awards☆ that the BROWNS should give perennial season ticket holders.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    The Browns are Idiots, they charged my card $666.00 today for PLAYOFF tickets. Policy is not to get charged until we are actually in the playoffs. Somebody fucked up.

  • B brownsfan99 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Just checked my credit card & luckily, mine did not get charged. Are you sure it was for Playoffs?? If so, I would call & raise some hell.

    Also, the Browns recently started a 12 month payment option for next years season tickets for individuals who would rather pay their balance in 12 monthly installments. Any chance this could be for that?

  • Just checked my credit card & luckily, mine did not get charged. Are you sure it was for Playoffs?? If so, I would call & raise some hell.

    Also, the Browns recently started a 12 month payment option for next years season tickets for individuals who would rather pay their balance in 12 monthly installments. Any chance this could be for that?

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @brownsfan99 said:

    Just checked my credit card & luckily, mine did not get charged. Are you sure it was for Playoffs?? If so, I would call & raise some hell.

    Also, the Browns recently started a 12 month payment option for next years season tickets for individuals who would rather pay their balance in 12 monthly installments. Any chance this could be for that?

    it even broke it down by round wild card 126.00, divisional game 200.00 and AFC championship game 340.00 I'll be raising hell on Thursday.

  • Just checked my credit card & luckily, mine did not get charged. Are you sure it was for Playoffs?? If so, I would call & raise some hell.

    Also, the Browns recently started a 12 month payment option for next years season tickets for individuals who would rather pay their balance in 12 monthly installments. Any chance this could be for that?

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @brownsfan99 said:

    Just checked my credit card & luckily, mine did not get charged. Are you sure it was for Playoffs?? If so, I would call & raise some hell.

    Also, the Browns recently started a 12 month payment option for next years season tickets for individuals who would rather pay their balance in 12 monthly installments. Any chance this could be for that?

    It was an oops on their part, refund issued.

  • F FrancisHig wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Now that its sold out a friend of mine is looking for two GA tickets. PM me, thanks