***Official Browns Vs Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
What a bunch of fucking garbage
These refs should be fined or something
-
I think that was a bad call with bad timing but they did nothing on offense for 3 1/2 quarters, stupid penalties and poor special teams. Great call by Hue challenging the catch and costing a TO. Really was what I've come to expect but at least there was something to cheer about early.
-
-
You can't flip the ball on the defenders head after you make a great play. It was the right call. Hue will not complain to the league office.
He was staring at the ref and was flipping the ball to the ref.
He was staring at the ref and was flipping the ball to the ref.
He knew exactly where he was flipping it. Go back and watch it again.
I've got it up now slowed down frame by frame. He did it intentionally.
-
The ball literally slipped out of his hand and hit the guy on the shoulder. You CANNOT have a game be settled on that. You CANNOT.
Fuck this "other stuff cost us the game". No, the Browns had the momentum and a chance to win it and the refs straight up jobbed us like they always do. That type of shit cannot happen by professionals who get paid to make that call.
Word for word I agree!!! 100%The ball literally slipped out of his hand and hit the guy on the shoulder. You CANNOT have a game be settled on that. You CANNOT.
Fuck this "other stuff cost us the game". No, the Browns had the momentum and a chance to win it and the refs straight up jobbed us like they always do. That type of shit cannot happen by professionals who get paid to make that call.
-
the game was closer than i thought it would be. The Browns looked like they actually have a run defense now. Haden looked amazing today, so did Coleman. The way they played in the early game is what keeps me coming back, disappointing ending but if the Browns keep the upward trajectory going it looks like there may be some wins this season after all.
-
I want to tell the wife "we won" when she asks when she gets home.
-
He was staring at the ref and was flipping the ball to the ref.
He knew exactly where he was flipping it. Go back and watch it again.
I've got it up now slowed down frame by frame. He did it intentionally.
He knew exactly where he was flipping it. Go back and watch it again.
I've watched it several times, it appears to me that he intended to toss it to the ref and the ball slipped out of his hand.
-
-
The losers always try to blame the refs for their failures. The Browns gave up 25 unanswered points. THAT lost us the game
-
We should of had a bottle gate again
-
He knew exactly where he was flipping it. Go back and watch it again.
I've watched it several times, it appears to me that he intended to toss it to the ref and the ball slipped out of his hand.
I've watched it several times, it appears to me that he intended to toss it to the ref and the ball slipped out of his hand.
Just a real bad call by the Refs
-
The losers always try to blame the refs for their failures. The Browns gave up 25 unanswered points. THAT lost us the game
The losers always try to blame the refs for their failures. The Browns gave up 25 unanswered points. THAT lost us the game
Pretty much sums it up.
-
Do you think the Browns go with Kessler next week? If McCown is hurt they have nothing to lose! Hue was the one who wanted Kessler and Hogan should play too this year if we're going to lose. Might as well see what we have.
Do you think the Browns go with Kessler next week? If McCown is hurt they have nothing to lose! Hue was the one who wanted Kessler and Hogan should play too this year if we're going to lose. Might as well see what we have.
i think McCown will keep playing until he breaks a bone. It may happen soon, so hopefully Kessler takes some snaps with the 1's during the week.
-
He was staring at the ref and was flipping the ball to the ref.
He knew exactly where he was flipping it. Go back and watch it again.
I've got it up now slowed down frame by frame. He did it intentionally.
He knew exactly where he was flipping it. Go back and watch it again.
I've got it up now slowed down frame by frame. He did it intentionally.
I think this will be perception, sir.
-
He knew exactly where he was flipping it. Go back and watch it again.
I've watched it several times, it appears to me that he intended to toss it to the ref and the ball slipped out of his hand.
I've watched it several times, it appears to me that he intended to toss it to the ref and the ball slipped out of his hand.
I've watched it several times, it appears to me that he intended to toss it to the ref and the ball slipped out of his hand.
This^^^U can't make this Shit up.. watch TP follow-threw..AHH Slip..
-
Cam will make sure all McCown's sprains become bone breaks. He is a perfectionist.
-
Competitive game, and they looked better than the week before.... I'll take it, but the debbie downers won't.
Competitive game, and they looked better than the week before.... I'll take it, but the debbie downers won't.
I feel this way too, trust me. A lot of encouraging things and we largely fucked ourselves with "rookie mistakes" as opposed to bad plays.
But as noted, that call is beyond bullshit and the NFL won't do anything about it because 1) It's the Browns, 2) They have no balls.
The losers always try to blame the refs for their failures. The Browns gave up 25 unanswered points. THAT lost us the game
I'm so God damn fucking tired of this line of thinking. This is football, one missed call can be the reason you win or lose. Yes, we didn't play well in the 2nd half. But we played well that last drive and were all in to win the fucking game and a fucking jobbed call cost us that chance. That wasn't a late call to have a chance for a miracle onside kick and hail mary. Two bad things don't correct each other, and we got screwed.
-
I've watched it several times, it appears to me that he intended to toss it to the ref and the ball slipped out of his hand.
Just a real bad call by the Refs
Just a real bad call by the Refs
The ref was at least a foot to two feet to the R of the Ratbird, when Pryor lifts it up shoulder high and lets it just drop on the left side of the players shoulder which causes it to roll away left away from the ref. A second ref with the best angle is right behind Pryor and clearly has the best angle to know exactly what he did. He was the one that threw the flag.
-
Competitive game, and they looked better than the week before.... I'll take it, but the debbie downers won't.
I feel this way too, trust me. A lot of encouraging things and we largely fucked ourselves with "rookie mistakes" as opposed to bad plays.
But as noted, that call is beyond bullshit and the NFL won't do anything about it because 1) It's the Browns, 2) They have no balls.
The losers always try to blame the refs for their failures. The Browns gave up 25 unanswered points. THAT lost us the game
I'm so God damn fucking tired of this line of thinking. This is football, one missed call can be the reason you win or lose. Yes, we didn't play well in the 2nd half. But we played well that last drive and were all in to win the fucking game and a fucking jobbed call cost us that chance. That wasn't a late call to have a chance for a miracle onside kick and hail mary. Two bad things don't correct each other, and we got screwed.
I feel this way too, trust me. A lot of encouraging things and we largely fucked ourselves with "rookie mistakes" as opposed to bad plays.
But as noted, that call is beyond bullshit and the NFL won't do anything about it because 1) It's the Browns, 2) They have no balls.
I'm so God damn fucking tired of this line of thinking. This is football, one missed call can be the reason you win or lose. Yes, we didn't play well in the 2nd half. But we played well that last drive and were all in to win the fucking game and a fucking jobbed call cost us that chance. That wasn't a late call to have a chance for a miracle onside kick and hail mary. Two bad things don't correct each other, and we got screwed.
And you can be upset by that line of thinking but unfortunately "we made strides" which we've been hearing since 2007 isn't true. One of the things I liked about Pettine is comment, "no such thing as a moral victory in the NFL" and he's right.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login