The 4th round pick is?
-
So steelers are on the clock with the 96th pick. As of now there is still a few guys im hoping fall to us in the 4th. Here is my list of guys that should be on our list if they fall:
DJ Moore Cb Vanderbilt
Coye Francis CB San Jose St.
Marcus Freeman LB Ohio State
Chip Vaughn S Wake Forest
Cedric Peerman RB Virgina
-
Jasper Brinkley
-
I wouldnt complain with Brinkley or Ringer. Two solid players. I still cant believe DJ Moore has fallen soo far.
-
Peerman's a high character guy. That could give him an edge.
-
I'm thinking a Kicker or possibly a punter?
-
This draft has been all over the place. I don't think many left on the board are going to be walk in starters, but simply depth.
I'd like to see a CB, Moore I'm not sure will be around. We could use an RB, but beware, JL is the starter next year, w/ Harrisson being the situational 3rd down back. You won't see any of these guys replacing, because rumor is, Mangini loves him.
-
The Browns are also said to be very high on Jamon Meredith.
-
I wont be completely upset if we dont get a rb in the 4th. There is alot of great rbs left:
Cedric Peerman Virgina
James Davis Clemson
Javon Ringer Michigan St.
Andre Brown NC st
Rashad Jennings Liberty
Jeremiah Johnson Oregon
Kory Sheets Purdue
Tyrell Sutton Northwestern
-
Rashad Jennings?
-
Both Heck and I like OG-OT TJ Lang. He'd be a great pick here.
-
Aloysius said:
Both Heck and I like OG-OT TJ Lang. He'd be a great pick here.Wow, I didnt realize he was still on the board. I'd be very happy with that pick.
on the clock...
-
LB Kaluka Maiava from USC.
-
Ugh.
-
and the winner is....
Kaluka Maiava, OLB uSC
-
boohiss
-
Well Kuluka Maiava. Interesting!!!! I dont like it just cause he was surrounded by three dominate lbs. Would have liked to see us go in alot of other directions but i guess we will see how the 6th round goes
-
From a scouting report on Maiava:
Run Defense: Maiava spends a lot of his time trying to avoid bigger blockers, which results in him not making as many inside running plays like a linebacker should. He can make some plays off stunts when working in-line, but they are few and far between. He just does not have the lower body strength or size to hold his ground firmly at the point of attack. He has the balance and foot speed to string outside running plays, where he can play with leverage to force the action back inside. With his lateral agility, he does a nice job of playing to the flow of the game. GRADE: 6.0
Where do they think this guy's going to play? Unless they think they can turn him into a safety, it seems like his upside is as a special teams player & D'Qwell's backup.
Not liking this pick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login