Skip to content

Trade for Derek Anderson

The Browns Board
53 26 1.9k
  • Ya, I care more about keeping a 3rd round pick than trading for a back up QB to salvage what was going to end up being an at best 4-12 season.

  • Ya, I care more about keeping a 3rd round pick than trading for a back up QB to salvage what was going to end up being an at best 4-12 season.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    Ya, I care more about keeping a 3rd round pick than trading for a back up QB to salvage what was going to end up being an at best 4-12 season.

    Damn pragmatist...

    Welcome back, HB...

  • I did another thread on this. No, I don't think this team will trade for a QB, but these names may be had just for signing:

    Tavaris Jackson

    Jimmy Clausen

    Matt Flynn

    Josh Freeman

    Chad Henne

    Ryan Lindley

    Mike Vick

    Charlie Whitehurst

    TJ Yates.

    @the-gipper said:

    I did another thread on this. No, I don't think this team will trade for a QB, but these names may be had just for signing:

    Tavaris Jackson

    Jimmy Clausen

    Matt Flynn

    Josh Freeman

    Chad Henne

    Ryan Lindley

    Mike Vick

    Charlie Whitehurst

    TJ Yates.

    Henne is in JAX. But yeah, all of those guys suck.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I did another thread on this. No, I don't think this team will trade for a QB, but these names may be had just for signing:

    Tavaris Jackson

    Jimmy Clausen

    Matt Flynn

    Josh Freeman

    Chad Henne

    Ryan Lindley

    Mike Vick

    Charlie Whitehurst

    TJ Yates.

    Henne is in JAX. But yeah, all of those guys suck.

    @the-user-from-cleveland said:

    Henne is in JAX. But yeah, all of those guys suck.

    OK, I didn't have that.....and now Charlie Whitehurst is in CLE.

  • For the record... I'd trade Whitehurst for DA... even up... 🙂

  • The Panthers would NEVER trade Derek Anderson, as a backup that can move the ball and score points in invaluable in the NFL...especially for a contender. It can literally mean the difference between going to the playoffs, or just missing them.

    Derek wouldn't be a good player (in my opinion) on a bad team, but I think he's more than capable filling in as a backup on a quality roster. I drool thinking about DA throwing deep balls to Josh because that's one thing he can really do, and Josh can get deep on ya.

    I'd do anything to have a magical year again like 2007. I know we choked and missed the playoffs, but that's the most fun I've had watching a Browns team in ages. Still pissed the refs didn't give Winslow that touchdown catch against Cardinals. If we were at Cleveland, they would've given it to us.

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    So let's ruin another rookie QB by throwing him to the wolves?

    Well if not him maybe someone like AJ McCarron

    Why not Aaron Rodgers. Maybe the Packers will trade him since this entire thread is fucking fantasyland anyways.

    @mark-o said:

    Why not Aaron Rodgers. Maybe the Packers will trade him since this entire thread is fucking fantasyland anyways.

    Maybe go fuck yourself cause I wasn't talking about the "Cream of the Crop" of quarterbacking.

    Sending draft picks for an aging backup looking for a chance to start over again and lead this team to some wins is what I was going for..

    Oh but I forgot, winning is for "next year" when comes to the true, diehard fans right?

  • Zombo said:

    People clamoring for Derek Anderson in 2016.

    More proof that I crushed the fuck out of Quinn Fags in 2009.

    You're welcome.

    Z

    You know you posted this twice?

    Has the alcohol worn off yet Z?

  • Zombo said:

    People clamoring for Derek Anderson in 2016.

    More proof that I crushed the fuck out of Quinn Fags in 2009.

    You're welcome.

    Z

    You know you posted this twice?

    Has the alcohol worn off yet Z?

    @domcucch1994 said:

    You know you posted this twice?

    Has the alcohol worn off yet Z?

    No. And Yes.

    Zombo

  • I'd watch DA run this offense now.