Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Per Schefter, Kessler Starting Week 3

Per Schefter, Kessler Starting Week 3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
53 Posts 30 Posters 2.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 8k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/777925988894187520

    Well...shit?

    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I don't have much confidence in Kessler, but I don't really have confidence in any of our QB options now that McCown's down...we'll see

      tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Flyin J Flyin JF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 2k Posts
        • 114 Reputation
        Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'll bet we see Pryor take at least 10 snaps from center.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • bbedwardB bbedward

          I don't have much confidence in Kessler, but I don't really have confidence in any of our QB options now that McCown's down...we'll see

          tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
          • 13k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @bbedward said:

          I don't have much confidence in Kessler, but I don't really have confidence in any of our QB options now that McCown's down...we'll see

          I have less confidence in the right side of our line protecting Cody.

          bbedwardB hoortaH 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • tiamat63T tiamat63

            @bbedward said:

            I don't have much confidence in Kessler, but I don't really have confidence in any of our QB options now that McCown's down...we'll see

            I have less confidence in the right side of our line protecting Cody.

            bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 9k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @tiamat63 said:

            I have less confidence in the right side of our line protecting Cody.

            True, RIP Cody he was so young 🙁

            Z 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • Opal312 Opal312O
              • 2k Posts
              • 100 Reputation
              Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Is Cody mobile? I'd play Pryor in a heartbeat! He knows the offense, he's mobile and we have nothing to lose.

              DAMN THE TORPEDOES! FULL SPEED AHEAD!
              bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Opal312O Opal312

                Is Cody mobile? I'd play Pryor in a heartbeat! He knows the offense, he's mobile and we have nothing to lose.

                bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 9k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
                #7

                @opal312 said:

                Is Cody mobile? I'd play Pryor in a heartbeat! He knows the offense, he's mobile and we have nothing to lose.

                Pryor is a mediocre QB, and if we start him we lose one of our best receiving threats (maybe our best receiving threat).

                gftChrisG 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                  • 57k Posts
                  • 4k Reputation
                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • bbedwardB bbedward

                    @opal312 said:

                    Is Cody mobile? I'd play Pryor in a heartbeat! He knows the offense, he's mobile and we have nothing to lose.

                    Pryor is a mediocre QB, and if we start him we lose one of our best receiving threats (maybe our best receiving threat).

                    gftChris gftChrisG
                    • 13k Posts
                    • 428 Reputation
                    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @bbedward said:

                    Pryor is a mediocre QB, and if we start him we lose one of our best receiving threats (maybe our best receiving threat).

                    Agree, as remarkable as it is to be saying this so soon after he decided to try being a receiver, any QB we get needs a reliable target that can come down with the big catch and get flagged for taunting orpersonal fouls to lean on.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • tiamat63T tiamat63

                      @bbedward said:

                      I don't have much confidence in Kessler, but I don't really have confidence in any of our QB options now that McCown's down...we'll see

                      I have less confidence in the right side of our line protecting Cody.

                      hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 20k Posts
                      • 5k Reputation
                      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @tiamat63 said:

                      I have less confidence in the right side of our line protecting Cody.

                      Well, turnstile Erving is out. (Is that being negative?) Unchain Drango. I just hope the o-line doesn't get Suh-ed.

                      LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • hoortaH hoorta

                        @tiamat63 said:

                        I have less confidence in the right side of our line protecting Cody.

                        Well, turnstile Erving is out. (Is that being negative?) Unchain Drango. I just hope the o-line doesn't get Suh-ed.

                        LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 10k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @hoorta said:

                        Well, turnstile Erving is out. (Is that being negative?) Unchain Drango. I just hope the o-line doesn't get Suh-ed.

                        Nah that is just being honest about Erving. I actually like our chances more with Greco at center and one of the younger guys going in at RG or RT.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 23k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
                          #12

                          "Trust me" there ain't no damn indians on the Little Bighorn.-Custer

                          mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • bbedwardB bbedward

                            @tiamat63 said:

                            I have less confidence in the right side of our line protecting Cody.

                            True, RIP Cody he was so young 🙁

                            Zombo Z
                            • 8k Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @bbedward said:

                            True, RIP Cody he was so young 🙁

                            RIP Cody.

                            Z

                            Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 959 Reputation
                              darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              We just brought this guy in for a tryout....scraping the barrel

                              http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6550/ricky-stanzi

                              The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Opal312 Opal312O
                                • 2k Posts
                                • 100 Reputation
                                Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                That's true! I'm jumping the gun a little. I read Pryor is their emergency QB. What I'm saying is I don't want to see a trade for a QB if we have to give up Josh Gordon. I would use Kessler, Hogan, and Pryor.

                                DAMN THE TORPEDOES! FULL SPEED AHEAD!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Z Zombo

                                  @bbedward said:

                                  True, RIP Cody he was so young 🙁

                                  RIP Cody.

                                  Z

                                  Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                  • 30k Posts
                                  • 6k Reputation
                                  Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Zombo said:

                                  RIP Cody.

                                  C'mon, Man!!! Don't lose faith now! We are going to be there LIVE to see the beginning of an era!

                                  "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                  Z 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                    • 28k Posts
                                    • 6k Reputation
                                    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    cody-kessler-usc-trojans-fe2.jpg?w=1296

                                    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                    gumby73G sisky fringoS 2 Replies Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • darren15D darren15

                                      We just brought this guy in for a tryout....scraping the barrel

                                      http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6550/ricky-stanzi

                                      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                      • 57k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @darren15 said:

                                      We just brought this guy in for a tryout....scraping the barrel

                                      http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6550/ricky-stanzi

                                      He is one of the handful of QBs available.

                                      I think I heard that the Pats may be looking at Matt Flynn.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • stillmotion stillmotionS Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 2k Posts
                                        • 453 Reputation
                                        stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        lets go rookie!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • flyingfooldoug flyingfooldougF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 4k Posts
                                          • 728 Reputation
                                          flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          86 proof! Lightning in a bottle?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate