Per Schefter, Kessler Starting Week 3
-
We wanted to know what we have. Its early to bring him in, yes, but we will still be able to see if he seems to have "it" in any way. Not expecting wins, but is it so bad if Kessler starts the next 6 or so before RgIII comes back and we get some sample size? Maybe there will be a decision to make then?
-

Zombo said:
Oh I'll be looking for a Cody Kessler jersey by Friday. I am allowed my Monday Mourning.
Z
Be sure it has the New Jersey Starter name Z......CAK KESSCOTT
-
i'm pretty excited. there's no way he can be as bad as jff was in his first start against the bengals. This is going to make or break Hue. I was also pretty pumped when the Browns signed Hogan to the practice squad, I thought he looked decent in college and may be a good option if Kessler gets hurt.
-
We wanted to know what we have. Its early to bring him in, yes, but we will still be able to see if he seems to have "it" in any way. Not expecting wins, but is it so bad if Kessler starts the next 6 or so before RgIII comes back and we get some sample size? Maybe there will be a decision to make then?
We wanted to know what we have. Its early to bring him in, yes, but we will still be able to see if he seems to have "it" in any way. Not expecting wins, but is it so bad if Kessler starts the next 6 or so before RgIII comes back and we get some sample size? Maybe there will be a decision to make then?
I feel the same way, but I'm much more concerned about him not dying out there. We're 0-2 in that department so far-but at least this time I'll see it live and in color in Miami. If Kessler gets hurt I'm serious that we might as well sign Tim Tebow because God has shunned us.
-
We wanted to know what we have. Its early to bring him in, yes, but we will still be able to see if he seems to have "it" in any way. Not expecting wins, but is it so bad if Kessler starts the next 6 or so before RgIII comes back and we get some sample size? Maybe there will be a decision to make then?
I feel the same way, but I'm much more concerned about him not dying out there. We're 0-2 in that department so far-but at least this time I'll see it live and in color in Miami. If Kessler gets hurt I'm serious that we might as well sign Tim Tebow because God has shunned us.
I feel the same way, but I'm much more concerned about him not dying out there. We're 0-2 in that department so far-but at least this time I'll see it live and in color in Miami. If Kessler gets hurt I'm serious that we might as well sign Tim Tebow because God has shunned us.
We'll deposesta does have an in with the Mets...
-
We wanted to know what we have. Its early to bring him in, yes, but we will still be able to see if he seems to have "it" in any way. Not expecting wins, but is it so bad if Kessler starts the next 6 or so before RgIII comes back and we get some sample size? Maybe there will be a decision to make then?
I feel the same way, but I'm much more concerned about him not dying out there. We're 0-2 in that department so far-but at least this time I'll see it live and in color in Miami. If Kessler gets hurt I'm serious that we might as well sign Tim Tebow because God has shunned us.
I feel the same way, but I'm much more concerned about him not dying out there. We're 0-2 in that department so far-but at least this time I'll see it live and in color in Miami. If Kessler gets hurt I'm serious that we might as well sign Tim Tebow because God has shunned us.
Even Tebow might say % %/#@%^ not the %#@*(&g BROWNS

-
"Trust me" there ain't no damn indians on the Little Bighorn.-Custer
"Trust me" there ain't no damn indians on the Little Big Horn
Oh yeah even the bravest of the young rookie or very old currently unemployed QBs have to be thinking that before getting a game check with the BROWNS.
Geeezzz what a quandary! And how many starting QBs before week 17, under/over 4.5? 5.5?
-
I feel the same way, but I'm much more concerned about him not dying out there. We're 0-2 in that department so far-but at least this time I'll see it live and in color in Miami. If Kessler gets hurt I'm serious that we might as well sign Tim Tebow because God has shunned us.
We'll deposesta does have an in with the Mets...
-
5 BQ's in 5 games.....yet, no OL help in FA or the draft....sheez....
Here are the starters for our last 5 regular season games...
Manziel - Cheifs
Davis - Stools
RGIII - Eagles
McCown- Ravens
Kessler - Dolphins
Not good
-
5 BQ's in 5 games.....yet, no OL help in FA or the draft....sheez....
Here are the starters for our last 5 regular season games...
Manziel - Cheifs
Davis - Stools
RGIII - Eagles
McCown- Ravens
Kessler - Dolphins
Not good
-
5 BQ's in 5 games.....yet, no OL help in FA or the draft....sheez....
Here are the starters for our last 5 regular season games...
Manziel - Cheifs
Davis - Stools
RGIII - Eagles
McCown- Ravens
Kessler - Dolphins
Not good
-

holy feathered hair Batman!
if feathered hair is an indication of NFL success, CK will be a 1st ballot HOF'er by Halloween.
my QB's feathered hair can beat up your QB's nappy bun.
feathered hair gives you wings.

-

holy feathered hair Batman!
if feathered hair is an indication of NFL success, CK will be a 1st ballot HOF'er by Halloween.
my QB's feathered hair can beat up your QB's nappy bun.
feathered hair gives you wings.

holy feathered hair Batman!
if feathered hair is an indication of NFL success, CK will be a 1st ballot HOF'er by Halloween.
my QB's feathered hair can beat up your QB's nappy bun.
feathered hair gives you wings.

Still beats griffin's bun.
-

holy feathered hair Batman!
if feathered hair is an indication of NFL success, CK will be a 1st ballot HOF'er by Halloween.
my QB's feathered hair can beat up your QB's nappy bun.
feathered hair gives you wings.

my QB's feathered hair can beat up your QB's nappy bun.
Still beats griffin's bun.
we agree.
Kess is thick, he can take hits better than most human pinatas. miami will probably load the box expecting the run...and TP and CC will face 1 on 1s all day long. if CK can beat the blitz and throw accurately i suspect he will pass for a lot of yards this weekend.
this season is like an extended preseason for evaluating players. at this rate we will have our starters by week 6, and know exactly what we've got in just about everyone by seasons end. and hopefully draft appropriately...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
