Skip to content

Josh McCown

The Browns Board
25 18 1.4k
  • A friend of mine met mccown at a bar during the offseason and he took a photo with him and picked up their tab. He's a class act all around. Love having him in Cleveland.

  • McC goes to bars? 😮

  • McC goes to bars? 😮

    @tour2ma said:

    McC goes to bars? 😮

    It was quaker steak. no idea if he was just having dinner or a few drinks with dinner, but he bought their dinner and drinks since they came up to him and talked to him and thanked him for playing well for us.

  • Quaker steak is family friendly, couldn't imagine McC out late at night downing beers like a certain other former QB - I think he's a pretty devout christian guy.

    McC is probably my favorite Browns QB since 99'

  • I like him and his toughness but man, he loses a lot of football matches. I would rather he wasn't around when he retires. Type of guy that falls into a barrell of tits and comes out sucking his thumb.

  • I like him and his toughness but man, he loses a lot of football matches. I would rather he wasn't around when he retires. Type of guy that falls into a barrell of tits and comes out sucking his thumb.

    @londonbrown said:

    I like him and his toughness but man, he loses a lot of football matches. I would rather he wasn't around when he retires. Type of guy that falls into a barrell of tits and comes out sucking his thumb.

    Its a team sport and most his losses are definitely a team loss. He is one bad ass mofo who I respect the hell out of. Love to see him here long term in some capacity. He's the old school guy that would bite off a finger to finish a game.
  • I like him and his toughness but man, he loses a lot of football matches. I would rather he wasn't around when he retires. Type of guy that falls into a barrell of tits and comes out sucking his thumb.

    @londonbrown said:

    I like him and his toughness but man, he loses a lot of football matches. I would rather he wasn't around when he retires.

    Interesting statement.....but just FYI...if you want to cool with the lingo....no one calls it a football match. (That term would apply to tennis or chess or golf, not football...its a game.)

    Type of guy that falls into a barrell of tits and comes out sucking his thumb.

    But, this is a great line. Present quite an image.

  • ESPN is reporting that Josh has a broken left clavicle and could be out for most if not the rest of the season.

  • ESPN is reporting that Josh has a broken left clavicle and could be out for most if not the rest of the season.

    @canton-dawg said:

    ESPN is reporting that Josh has a broken left clavicle and could be out for most if not the rest of the season.

    Actually at coordinator presser, Ray Horton slips up & tells media. "That Josh played courageously with a broken left Clavicle" than Bill Belicheck rolled on the floor & died laughing 😉 ..per NFL Radio

  • @canton-dawg said:

    ESPN is reporting that Josh has a broken left clavicle and could be out for most if not the rest of the season.

    Actually at coordinator presser, Ray Horton slips up & tells media. "That Josh played courageously with a broken left Clavicle" than Bill Belicheck rolled on the floor & died laughing 😉 ..per NFL Radio

    @gumby73 said:

    Actually at coordinator presser, Ray Horton slips up & tells media. "That Josh played courageously with a broken left Clavicle" than Bill Belicheck rolled on the floor & died laughing 😉 ..per NFL Radio

    ha ha beer on the screen