Skip to content

Even Millennials hate Hillary

Political Discussion
20 9 711
  • Polls show how young Gary Johnson and Jill Stein supporters could hand Donald Trump the White House.

    http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-millennial-voters

    Gary Johnson taking votes from Hillary, drops 10 points among millennials

    Harvard University reports Thursday that millennial voters are turning away from Democrat Hillary Clinton, registering a 10-point drop in support for her, while those that back Republican Donald Trump are showing sky high enthusiasm and passion for their guy.

    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/harvard-gary-johnson-taking-votes-from-hillary-drops-10-points-among-millennials/article/2596472#

    Love this...Charlie Christ draws laughter from the audience after calling Hillary "honest"...

  • Both of the first two links didn't work for me

  • Much like the elites in the GOP wanted Jeb Bush to be the nominee and loaded him up with hundreds of millions of dollars in the primary (only to flame out quickly) the dem elites wanted (for some unknown reason) Clinton and gave her lots of super delegates and rigged debate schedules to try to ensure she would get the nomination which she had to struggle to beat an old unknown socialist.

    Glad that the GOP elites lost to Trump and also glad the dem elites got their coronation of Clinton who is one of the weakest candidates they could have ran.

  • Millenials hate everybody except papa Bernie, though Trump has a much stronger presence online of support (if you look at like amazon book reviews, youtube views/comments, etc)

    After Trump wins they're going to blame everybody.

    "It's Gary Johnson's fault!" "It's the millenials fault!" Nobody's going to blame Hillary for being the worst candidate in history, so the delusions will continue

  • We've heard the Reps blame everyone but themselves the last two elections. I imagine the Dems would do something similar. Though this is a pretty unique case.

    The internet is also well known for vocal minorities. A 4chan, pro trump, anti sjw jerk fest might skew that perception.

  • I've told you guys this is true of my generation for months. It isn't that we like Hilldawg, it's that (and not me, but in general) we hate her less than Trump. It really is the South park example of choosing between a douche and turd sandwich.

  • Aren't you a millennial Ed?

  • Aren't you a millennial Ed?

    @gftchris said:

    Aren't you a millennial Ed?

    Yes but I'm a smart one

  • @gftchris said:

    Aren't you a millennial Ed?

    Yes but I'm a smart one

    @bbedward said:

    Yes but I'm a smart one

    He posts on stack overflow

  • @bbedward said:

    Yes but I'm a smart one

    He posts on stack overflow

    @mld-woody said:

    He posts on stack overflow

    But does he author furry erotica?

  • I figure a lot of people hate Trump but a lot of people love him. I'm not seeing many people who love Hillary.

    Thinking the enthusiasm Gap might play a factor in this election.

    WSS

  • I figure a lot of people hate Trump but a lot of people love him. I'm not seeing many people who love Hillary.

    Thinking the enthusiasm Gap might play a factor in this election.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I figure a lot of people hate Trump but a lot of people love him. I'm not seeing many people who love Hillary.

    Thinking the enthusiasm Gap might play a factor in this election.

    WSS

    I've posted this elsewhere, but it deserves repeating.

    Obama Trump won in 2012 2016 because the biggest selling point Mitt Romney Crooked Hillary had is that he wasn't Obama Trump. No one actually liked Romney Crooked Hillary enough to want to vote for him, and Obama Trump had a rabid fan base voting for him because he was black an asshole who doesn't care who he offends.

  • I figure all the comedians on SNL and others really want Trump to win anyway. 4 years or more of Trump comics. With crooked Hillary they would be labeled sexist.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I figure a lot of people hate Trump but a lot of people love him. I'm not seeing many people who love Hillary.

    Thinking the enthusiasm Gap might play a factor in this election.

    WSS

    I've posted this elsewhere, but it deserves repeating.

    Obama Trump won in 2012 2016 because the biggest selling point Mitt Romney Crooked Hillary had is that he wasn't Obama Trump. No one actually liked Romney Crooked Hillary enough to want to vote for him, and Obama Trump had a rabid fan base voting for him because he was black an asshole who doesn't care who he offends.

    @vaportrail said:

    I've posted this elsewhere, but it deserves repeating.

    Obama Trump won in 2012 2016 because the biggest selling point Mitt Romney Crooked Hillary had is that he wasn't Obama Trump. No one actually liked Romney Crooked Hillary enough to want to vote for him, and Obama Trump had a rabid fan base voting for him because he was black an asshole who doesn't care who he offends.

    And I remember you saying it and agreeing to an extent but Obama have lots of people who just loved him. I'm not sure the hatred of Mitt Romney was as bad as the hatred of either Trump or Hillary...

    WSS

  • Obama is adored by plenty of people, unlike Hillary. But people didn't want romney to win because he was inept and stupid, but not generally a *bad* person - people just didn't want more W. Trump, on the other hand, is actively hated by plenty.

  • Obama is adored by plenty of people, unlike Hillary. But people didn't want romney to win because he was inept and stupid, but not generally a *bad* person - people just didn't want more W. Trump, on the other hand, is actively hated by plenty.

    @gftchris said:

    Obama is adored by plenty of people, unlike Hillary. But people didn't want romney to win because he was inept and stupid, but not generally a *bad* person - people just didn't want more W. Trump, on the other hand, is actively hated by plenty.

    Half the country hates Obama. Half the country loves him. More than half the country hates Hillary. More than half the country hates Trump. Unlike Crooked Hillary, Trump has more people voting for him based on who he is rather than who he isn't.

  • Didn't want to make that its own thread, but I thought it was funny

    - Yes, it doesn't accurately represent every supporter

    - Yes, it can be edited to increase the humor

    - Yes, they sure are cucks over there

  • Didn't want to make that its own thread, but I thought it was funny

    - Yes, it doesn't accurately represent every supporter

    - Yes, it can be edited to increase the humor

    - Yes, they sure are cucks over there

    @mld-woody said:

    Didn't want to make that its own thread, but I thought it was funny

    - Yes, it doesn't accurately represent every supporter

    - Yes, it can be edited to increase the humor

    - Yes, they sure are cucks over there

    Just copying Watersworld from Fox.

  • 14448972_10157737513170725_3528079986019

  • Both of the first two links didn't work for me

    @mld-woody said:

    Both of the first two links didn't work for me

    Stuart

    You must have tried opening before I fixed it. They should be opening now.