Tailgate for Dolphins Game
-
We close by so we're just going to drive in for the game and go home after. However, I know a lot of Brownies will be at the game so is there a big tailgate going on somewhere?
I just bought the $25 parking pass and I have no idea how that relates to tailgating outside of bringing a cooler, lots of beer and cold cuts (all of which I'd be happy to bring with me to a better tailgate!).
-
Zombo said:
We will be tailgating in the Bus parking lot #7. It will be packed with Browns fans.
Z
Awesome! Let me ask an honest question (more cause I know my wife will ask)...what's the age range? Is there people in their late 20's there or?
I couldn't care less but I know the Mrs. might.
-
Zombo are there going to be any mid 20's females that like the older gents and are subjected to sexually lude acts in public?
-
Zombo are there going to be any mid 20's females that like the older gents and are subjected to sexually lude acts in public?
-
"One said:
Zombo are there going to be any mid 20's females that like the older gents and are subjected to sexually lude acts in public?
Yes.
Zombo
Awesome LolZombo said:
Yes.
Zombo
-
FrankAmomi said:
Im taking a bus to the game and was wondering if there are any tailgate parties where you can pay to join in a tailgate party? Thanks
If you mean the Chargers game, you can join our tailgate, It's all you can drink and eat for 20 bucks. See facebook event page below.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login