Carson Wentz
-

-
And you also haven't seen Kessler yet ?"One said:
He hasn't played a good defense yet.
-
We haven't even seen Kessler yet, we should trust Hue on that one (Hahahaha
) -
I would give my left nut for Carson Wentz.
Another chance on getting a stud young QB and we blew it.
First it was Derek Carr and now this.
I hate you all.
I would give my left nut for Carson Wentz.
For the record... I, too, would have given your left nut for him.
-
Hey Kessler might surprise the fuck out of us.
I still want DA back though.. Him slinging deep passes to our trio of WRs when Gordon gets back would be fun to watch
-
Vikings will destroy wentz
-
I would give my left nut for Carson Wentz.
For the record... I, too, would have given your left nut for him.
-
I would give my left nut for Carson Wentz.
For the record... I, too, would have given your left nut for him.
-
Hey Kessler might surprise the fuck out of us.
I still want DA back though.. Him slinging deep passes to our trio of WRs when Gordon gets back would be fun to watch
Hey Kessler might surprise the fuck out of us.
I still want DA back though.. Him slinging deep passes to our trio of WRs when Gordon gets back would be fun to watch
You have to possess an online able to block long enough for receievers to get deep.
-
Wentz would have been destroyed if the Browns drafted him. I'm satisfied with amassing picks to build a good team instead of going all-in on one player that the Browns can't protect. It's only been 2 games, let's see what the rookies can do before firing the front office and hitting the reset button again.
-
So go be an Eagles fan, fag.
-
-
He's a media darling and his former college Bisons beat Iowa Saturday. Wentz will be great someday if he stays healthy. And the Eagles have an easy schedule and get to the playoffs. The Browns had him in their back pocket but went in a different direction. They look really stupid right now going on three quarterbacks in three games.
On the bright side, if the Patriots can start a rookie this week and probably win so can we! It's coaching!
-
I wanted us to draft Wentz.
After the trade I wanted us to draft Lynch towards the end of round 1 (we decided not to get in position to do that)
Instead we drafted Kessler in round 3 when many pundits had other QB's rated higher.
I wanted tall, strong armed QB. So now I hope that Kessler turns out to be the next Brian Sipe.
(what else can ya do?) -
I would give my left nut for Carson Wentz.
For the record... I, too, would have given your left nut for him.
For the record... I, too, would have given your left nut for him.
My laugh of the day. I Cried
...F Wentz & F LT Lane Johnson on still playing us & properly 2 more on a 10 game PED charge back in F'n June..Bet your ass a Brown would have sat game 1 thur 10. Break both there legs #clefromeagles -
Vikings will destroy wentz
Good possibility seeing as they just destroyed the Packers and RodgersVikings will destroy wentz
-
Vikings will destroy wentz
Vikings will destroy wentz
One problem. They play the Steelers, not the Vikings.
-
"One said:
He hasn't played a good defense yet.
The Bears are top ten in passing and overall defense.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login