Skip to content

Carson Wentz

The Browns Board
205 55 13.9k
  • @masterdog said:

    I would give my left nut for Carson Wentz.

    For the record... I, too, would have given your left nut for him.

    @tour2ma said:

    For the record... I, too, would have given your left nut for him.

    Hahaha!!!

    I dont think hes that good. And we have next years draft.

  • Hey Kessler might surprise the fuck out of us.

    I still want DA back though.. Him slinging deep passes to our trio of WRs when Gordon gets back would be fun to watch

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Hey Kessler might surprise the fuck out of us.

    I still want DA back though.. Him slinging deep passes to our trio of WRs when Gordon gets back would be fun to watch

    You have to possess an online able to block long enough for receievers to get deep.

  • Wentz would have been destroyed if the Browns drafted him. I'm satisfied with amassing picks to build a good team instead of going all-in on one player that the Browns can't protect. It's only been 2 games, let's see what the rookies can do before firing the front office and hitting the reset button again.

  • He hasn't played a good defense yet.

    @one-post said:

    He hasn't played a good defense yet.

    This x 1000

    tuck your woody back in till after a decent defense..maybe this week against steelers. Shazier may feast on his corpse

  • So go be an Eagles fan, fag.

  • He hasn't played a good defense yet.

    @one-post said:

    He hasn't played a good defense yet.

    lets see what happens this weekend vs the steelers. if he plays well, then he's probably the real deal and we fucked up yet again.

  • He's a media darling and his former college Bisons beat Iowa Saturday. Wentz will be great someday if he stays healthy. And the Eagles have an easy schedule and get to the playoffs. The Browns had him in their back pocket but went in a different direction. They look really stupid right now going on three quarterbacks in three games.

    On the bright side, if the Patriots can start a rookie this week and probably win so can we! It's coaching!

  • I wanted us to draft Wentz.

    After the trade I wanted us to draft Lynch towards the end of round 1 (we decided not to get in position to do that)

    Instead we drafted Kessler in round 3 when many pundits had other QB's rated higher.

    I wanted tall, strong armed QB. So now I hope that Kessler turns out to be the next Brian Sipe. 🙂 (what else can ya do?)

  • @masterdog said:

    I would give my left nut for Carson Wentz.

    For the record... I, too, would have given your left nut for him.

    @tour2ma said:

    For the record... I, too, would have given your left nut for him.

    My laugh of the day. I Cried 😆 ...F Wentz & F LT Lane Johnson on still playing us & properly 2 more on a 10 game PED charge back in F'n June..Bet your ass a Brown would have sat game 1 thur 10. Break both there legs #clefromeagles

  • Vikings will destroy wentz

    @stillmotion said:

    Vikings will destroy wentz

    Good possibility seeing as they just destroyed the Packers and Rodgers
  • Vikings will destroy wentz

    @stillmotion said:

    Vikings will destroy wentz

    One problem. They play the Steelers, not the Vikings.

  • He hasn't played a good defense yet.

    "One said:

    He hasn't played a good defense yet.

    The Bears are top ten in passing and overall defense.

  • DISCLAIMER (puke in the back of my mouth before saying this)

    I hope pit kicks the living shit outta wentz and philly (i have allways hated them also & we have their first round pick) fuck it injuries abound for both teams

  • "One said:

    He hasn't played a good defense yet.

    The Bears are top ten in passing and overall defense.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    The Bears are top ten in passing and overall defense.

    against whom did they play ?

  • sydS syd

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    The Bears are top ten in passing and overall defense.

    against whom did they play ?

    @syd said:

    against whom did they play ?

    They played Carson Wentz - 9th ranked QB in the league.
  • I wouldn't take anything away from Wentz, they're still NFL defenses the dude wasn't even playing FBS defenses in college.

    But there's no sense in drooling over him now

  • sydS syd

    DISCLAIMER (puke in the back of my mouth before saying this)

    I hope pit kicks the living shit outta wentz and philly (i have allways hated them also & we have their first round pick) fuck it injuries abound for both teams

    @syd said:

    DISCLAIMER (puke in the back of my mouth before saying this)

    I hope pit kicks the living shit outta wentz and philly (i have allways hated them also & we have their first round pick) fuck it injuries abound for both teams

    While I may not want to jump on the Wentz bandwagon....NEVER would I make a wish such as this. Fuck the Steelers...regardless of who plays them.

  • @syd said:

    DISCLAIMER (puke in the back of my mouth before saying this)

    I hope pit kicks the living shit outta wentz and philly (i have allways hated them also & we have their first round pick) fuck it injuries abound for both teams

    While I may not want to jump on the Wentz bandwagon....NEVER would I make a wish such as this. Fuck the Steelers...regardless of who plays them.

    @the-gipper said:

    While I may not want to jump on the Wentz bandwagon....NEVER would I make a wish such as this. Fuck the Steelers...regardless of who plays them.

    What will make you pleased being the trivia guru that you are, is that the Steelers have gone through the entire Super Bowl era never winning in Philly...the last Steeler victory in Philly was in 1965!

    That's gotta change.

  • I wouldn't take anything away from Wentz, they're still NFL defenses the dude wasn't even playing FBS defenses in college.

    But there's no sense in drooling over him now

    @bbedward said:

    I wouldn't take anything away from Wentz, they're still NFL defenses the dude wasn't even playing FBS defenses in college.

    But there's no sense in drooling over him now

    I think there's a vast difference in drooling over someone and being able to admit that it's starting to look like the evaluation of Wentz was a bit off-the-mark.

    His biggest (and almost only) knock was that the speed of the game would be too much for him, coming from a FCS school. Philadelphia has done a great job in helping him prepare and has padded his learning curve by playing to his strengths while giving him higher percentage plays to ease him in, however his preparation and mental acuity have shown that this game isn't too much for him.

    His first drive against Chicago is EXACTLY the right thing to do for a young QB - lean on his experience in the no huddle, give him three or four hand signals, let him walk to the line and diagnose what the defense gives him and then adjust his receivers to routes he feels comfortable with using his hand signals. He set a pace and was able to get into a groove. Yet he was still facing a NFL caliber defense, with NFL caliber talent, coached by a very solid and experienced NFL DC.

    The whole "he hasn't played anyone" narrative is both wrong and stupid. He's played the teams on his schedule, and has beaten them. That's all he's been asked to do, and it's something none of our QB's have ever done.

  • @bbedward said:

    I wouldn't take anything away from Wentz, they're still NFL defenses the dude wasn't even playing FBS defenses in college.

    But there's no sense in drooling over him now

    I think there's a vast difference in drooling over someone and being able to admit that it's starting to look like the evaluation of Wentz was a bit off-the-mark.

    His biggest (and almost only) knock was that the speed of the game would be too much for him, coming from a FCS school. Philadelphia has done a great job in helping him prepare and has padded his learning curve by playing to his strengths while giving him higher percentage plays to ease him in, however his preparation and mental acuity have shown that this game isn't too much for him.

    His first drive against Chicago is EXACTLY the right thing to do for a young QB - lean on his experience in the no huddle, give him three or four hand signals, let him walk to the line and diagnose what the defense gives him and then adjust his receivers to routes he feels comfortable with using his hand signals. He set a pace and was able to get into a groove. Yet he was still facing a NFL caliber defense, with NFL caliber talent, coached by a very solid and experienced NFL DC.

    The whole "he hasn't played anyone" narrative is both wrong and stupid. He's played the teams on his schedule, and has beaten them. That's all he's been asked to do, and it's something none of our QB's have ever done.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I think there's a vast difference in drooling over someone and being able to admit that it's starting to look like the evaluation of Wentz was a bit off-the-mark.

    Still way too early to say we blew it on Wentz