Skip to content

Carson Wentz

The Browns Board
205 55 13.9k
  • These responses are fucking hilarious.

  • and we traded, dont forget, for Philadelphia's 1st round pick which will turn out to be the 20th or worse. LMAO the Browns are dumb AF

  • and we traded, dont forget, for Philadelphia's 1st round pick which will turn out to be the 20th or worse. LMAO the Browns are dumb AF

    @soju said:

    and we traded, dont forget, for Philadelphia's 1st round pick which will turn out to be the 20th or worse. LMAO the Browns are dumb AF

    I was wondering where you've been..... Now the Debbie Downers get their founding member back, and will be stoked.

  • @soju said:

    and we traded, dont forget, for Philadelphia's 1st round pick which will turn out to be the 20th or worse. LMAO the Browns are dumb AF

    I was wondering where you've been..... Now the Debbie Downers get their founding member back, and will be stoked.

    @d-bone said:

    I was wondering where you've been..... Now the Debbie Downers get their founding member back, and will be stoked.

    At least we can evaluate QB's....something no Browns FO member can do.

  • @d-bone said:

    I was wondering where you've been..... Now the Debbie Downers get their founding member back, and will be stoked.

    At least we can evaluate QB's....something no Browns FO member can do.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    At least we can evaluate QB's....something no Browns FO member can do.

    Too bad none of ya work for the Browns....... although that QB in Jacksonville, you missed on him.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    At least we can evaluate QB's....something no Browns FO member can do.

    Too bad none of ya work for the Browns....... although that QB in Jacksonville, you missed on him.

    @d-bone said:

    Too bad none of ya work for the Browns....... although that QB in Jacksonville, you missed on him.

    Did I? He's still on the field, unlike all of our opening day QB's we've had since we passed on Bortles.

    I couldn't work for the Browns - I actually know football. I'm pretty sure the number one requirement to work in our FO is "know nothing about anything".

    Hue will realize that and ask for his release soon enough.

  • Well Philly is destroying Pittsburgh. That's cool and we're retar ded

  • @d-bone said:

    Too bad none of ya work for the Browns....... although that QB in Jacksonville, you missed on him.

    Did I? He's still on the field, unlike all of our opening day QB's we've had since we passed on Bortles.

    I couldn't work for the Browns - I actually know football. I'm pretty sure the number one requirement to work in our FO is "know nothing about anything".

    Hue will realize that and ask for his release soon enough.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Did I? He's still on the field, unlike all of our opening day QB's we've had since we passed on Bortles.

    I couldn't work for the Browns - I actually know football. I'm pretty sure the number one requirement to work in our FO is "know nothing about anything".

    Hue will realize that and ask for his release soon enough.

    meh, Bortles is just there......... Kind of a Hoyer or Mallet type guy. Looks the part, but ultimately something is just missing.

    Carson looks pretty damn impressive so far but he's putting more and more on tape, so it will be interesting to see what DCs do to him. Will he wilt like Kap when Ds figure him out, or will he continue to look like the next Big Ben?

    Time will tell.............

  • Well Philly is destroying Pittsburgh. That's cool and we're retar ded

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Well Philly is destroying Pittsburgh. That's cool and we're retar ded

    Eagles pass rush has been lights out all day.

  • Wentz is not NFL ready

  • Go quote some more Cian Fahey (total joke) scouting reports and pretend like you know shit.

  • Wentz is not NFL ready

    @mike-h said:

    Wentz is not NFL ready

    Lol another dumb statement from you.. Keep'em coming , Dexter...

  • 3 easy wins would probably inidicate otherwise.

  • It seems more like the NFL isn't Carson Wentz-ready.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Did I? He's still on the field, unlike all of our opening day QB's we've had since we passed on Bortles.

    I couldn't work for the Browns - I actually know football. I'm pretty sure the number one requirement to work in our FO is "know nothing about anything".

    Hue will realize that and ask for his release soon enough.

    meh, Bortles is just there......... Kind of a Hoyer or Mallet type guy. Looks the part, but ultimately something is just missing.

    Carson looks pretty damn impressive so far but he's putting more and more on tape, so it will be interesting to see what DCs do to him. Will he wilt like Kap when Ds figure him out, or will he continue to look like the next Big Ben?

    Time will tell.............

    @d-bone said:

    meh, Bortles is just there......... Kind of a Hoyer or Mallet type guy. Looks the part, but ultimately something is just missing.

    Carson looks pretty damn impressive so far but he's putting more and more on tape, so it will be interesting to see what DCs do to him. Will he wilt like Kap when Ds figure him out, or will he continue to look like the next Big Ben?

    Time will tell.............

    he does look like big ben...i noticed in the bears game and todays game, he's got that little sidestep in the pocket when he looks like he is a dead duck...no one has that, not even most of the more experienced qb's...the kid is fucking going to be good, very good...great arm, can't believe the way he can read defenses already, this is fucking nuts. still a long way to go, but........

  • I wouldn't take anything away from Wentz, they're still NFL defenses the dude wasn't even playing FBS defenses in college.

    But there's no sense in drooling over him now

    @bbedward said:

    I wouldn't take anything away from Wentz, they're still NFL defenses the dude wasn't even playing FBS defenses in college.

    But there's no sense in drooling over him now

    better start drooling kiddo...better start....

  • 301 passing yards

    2td

    125 passing rating

    Against the steelers!!!

    Just watch this guy play man. He's a stud.

  • It seems more like the NFL isn't Carson Wentz-ready.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It seems more like the NFL isn't Carson Wentz-ready.

    Just most Browns fan. We like the Manziel/RG3 and hate the Carrs and Wentz.

  • Would any of you guys seriously rather have Carson wentz over Coleman right now? Big young accurate qbs who are poised in the pocket are a dime a dozen in today's nfl....I mean what's the best case scenario for Carson wentz? Some combination of Peyton and Brady's career? Give me a poor mans Antonio brown paired with a scrappy fighter like Cody Kessler any day over that....

    @tacosman said:

    Would any of you guys seriously rather have Carson wentz over Coleman right now? Big young accurate qbs who are poised in the pocket are a dime a dozen in today's nfl....I mean what's the best case scenario for Carson wentz? Some combination of Peyton and Brady's career? Give me a poor mans Antonio brown paired with a scrappy fighter like Cody Kessler any day over that....

    Wentz over Coleman as of right now? Yes

    But it is still early

  • Analytics......... Don't draft a QB that is 6'5" 250 lbs, with a rocket arm, that can scramble .......

    All they had to do was take the draft card up to Rodger .........