Skip to content

Roll Call

The Browns Board
206 62 9.2k 1
  • @5150k9 said:

    My wife is from Mingo!

    Does she have all her original teeth?

    Hahahahahah j/k

    I can say this since im up north in East Liverpool. Too many damn steeler fans around here and Heroin addicts. We are famous for the kid in the car with the OD'D driver and passenger.

    @kvoethe said:

    Does she have all her original teeth?

    Hahahahahah j/k

    I can say this since im up north in East Liverpool. Too many damn steeler fans around here and Heroin addicts. We are famous for the kid in the car with the OD'D driver and passenger.

    Speaking of Heroin addicts, we had 7 people die from heroin overdose this weekend in Cuyahoga county.

  • @syd said:

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

    Holy fuck...didn't you ever hear of a fucking period or comma?

    Read that out loud to yourself and ask yourself if anyone speaks like that. Do you?

    ...and the entire U.S. is only 3,000 miles coast to coast.

    @stinkhole said:

    Holy fuck...didn't you ever hear of a fucking period or comma?

    Read that out loud to yourself and ask yourself if anyone speaks like that. Do you?

    ...and the entire U.S. is only 3,000 miles coast to coast.

    You never said where you are from. What do you have to hide?

  • Born: Edenbridge, Kent, England

    Now: Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England

    FYI 40ish miles South East of London.

    @kennel-club said:

    Born: Edenbridge, Kent, England

    Now: Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England

    FYI 40ish miles South East of London.

    My mother grew up in Gillingham. My aunt and uncle both lived there, another lived in Chatham. Another uncle lived down the road, but don't recall the city.

  • Youngstown,OH currently living in Savannah, GA

    @marcus said:

    Youngstown,OH currently living in Savannah, GA

    And here's wishing you a Wedgewood pizza kind of day!

  • @kvoethe said:

    Does she have all her original teeth?

    Hahahahahah j/k

    I can say this since im up north in East Liverpool. Too many damn steeler fans around here and Heroin addicts. We are famous for the kid in the car with the OD'D driver and passenger.

    Speaking of Heroin addicts, we had 7 people die from heroin overdose this weekend in Cuyahoga county.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Speaking of Heroin addicts, we had 7 people die from heroin overdose this weekend in Cuyahoga county.

    I live in Huntington, WV. They are making documentaries about how junkied up this dump is.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Speaking of Heroin addicts, we had 7 people die from heroin overdose this weekend in Cuyahoga county.

    I live in Huntington, WV. They are making documentaries about how junkied up this dump is.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I live in Huntington, WV. They are making documentaries about how junkied up this dump is.

    Marshall, Marshall, Marshall

  • Born: Campbell Ohio

    College: Pissburgh

    Live: Poland Ohio

  • @marcus said:

    Youngstown,OH currently living in Savannah, GA

    And here's wishing you a Wedgewood pizza kind of day!

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    And here's wishing you a Wedgewood pizza kind of day!

    Yes the very good and amazingly consistent WEDGEWOOD PIZZA and Youngstown area pizzas in general, so much better than in many other areas in the USA......and you know who you are!

    *oh a big disclaimer to some great pizzas I've had in Chicago, like Giordano's on Rush back on my first business trip in 1982, excellent.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    And here's wishing you a Wedgewood pizza kind of day!

    Yes the very good and amazingly consistent WEDGEWOOD PIZZA and Youngstown area pizzas in general, so much better than in many other areas in the USA......and you know who you are!

    *oh a big disclaimer to some great pizzas I've had in Chicago, like Giordano's on Rush back on my first business trip in 1982, excellent.

    @mjp28 said:

    Yes the very good and amazingly consistent WEDGEWOOD PIZZA and Youngstown area pizzas in general, so much better than in many other areas in the USA......and you know who you are!

    *oh a big disclaimer to some great pizzas I've had in Chicago, like Giordano's on Rush back on my first business trip in 1982, excellent.

    It's kinda funny how those places end up putting the chains outs business. Must be the sauce. Or the availability of all the fresh cheese and sausage.

  • Bellaria pizza is pretty solid, but wedgewood still the king!!!

  • @mjp28 said:

    Yes the very good and amazingly consistent WEDGEWOOD PIZZA and Youngstown area pizzas in general, so much better than in many other areas in the USA......and you know who you are!

    *oh a big disclaimer to some great pizzas I've had in Chicago, like Giordano's on Rush back on my first business trip in 1982, excellent.

    It's kinda funny how those places end up putting the chains outs business. Must be the sauce. Or the availability of all the fresh cheese and sausage.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    It's kinda funny how those places end up putting the chains outs business. Must be the sauce. Or the availability of all the fresh cheese and sausage.

    Yes it's true a lot of "northern" sauces and tomato products, maybe the traditions or recipes themselves have that really good taste. I'm not sure over time if this has changed I did most of my real business travel years back.

    And I don't want to hijack the roll call thread into a best pizza or Italian food thread -but- food and where are you from and where are you now are somewhat related. ......remember that old favorite restaurant or pizza joint? I do. 😉

    (Oh just look at my interests!)

  • You guys are making me hungry.

  • You guys are making me hungry.

    @the-gipper said:

    You guys are making me hungry.

    Geeezzz I'm making myself hungry and my wife's making some scrambled egg dish for lunch....not exactly pizza or lasagne. (BTW she is an excellent cook, I am too.)

  • @kennel-club said:

    Born: Edenbridge, Kent, England

    Now: Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England

    FYI 40ish miles South East of London.

    My mother grew up in Gillingham. My aunt and uncle both lived there, another lived in Chatham. Another uncle lived down the road, but don't recall the city.

    @the-gipper said:

    My mother grew up in Gillingham. My aunt and uncle both lived there, another lived in Chatham. Another uncle lived down the road, but don't recall the city.

    Maidstone?

  • You guys are making me hungry.

    @the-gipper said:

    You guys are making me hungry.

    I'll bet.

  • Born and raised in Hamilton, Ohio. Live in Fort Wayne, Indiana

  • The Youngstown area has to have, per capita the best local pizza in the country. I live 5-10 minutes away from wedgewood, uptown, Gia's, Cocca's, Belleria as well as several I haven't even tried yet. 5 minutes further and I can hit up Elmton, V2, Avalon, MVR... add in all the chain places (including the regional pizza joes) and it's safe to say that Youngstown eats plenty of pie.

  • From Cleveland (JF Rhodes HS), now live in Berea, Oh ( Browns headquarters, woof).

  • Hiram. Summer home of the Cleveland Browns for many many years.

    Now: Louisiana

    ...And Mary's in Lisbon...Fattest Pie you'll ever put your lips to!!!

  • The Youngstown area has to have, per capita the best local pizza in the country. I live 5-10 minutes away from wedgewood, uptown, Gia's, Cocca's, Belleria as well as several I haven't even tried yet. 5 minutes further and I can hit up Elmton, V2, Avalon, MVR... add in all the chain places (including the regional pizza joes) and it's safe to say that Youngstown eats plenty of pie.

    @roycerolls said:

    The Youngstown area has to have, per capita the best local pizza in the country. I live 5-10 minutes away from wedgewood, uptown, Gia's, Cocca's, Belleria as well as several I haven't even tried yet. 5 minutes further and I can hit up Elmton, V2, Avalon, MVR... add in all the chain places (including the regional pizza joes) and it's safe to say that Youngstown eats plenty of pie.

    Wedgewood (no delivery!), Belleria, Elmton will keep you in pizza heaven for awhile. Plus even a lot of the ESPN announcing staff have hit the MVR down by YSU in ol' Smokey Hollow to enjoy some great Italian food and play some bocce, a totally hidden gem for many.