Skip to content

Roll Call

The Browns Board
206 62 9.2k 1
  • I remember finding Ridgway on the map was just part of it we then had to get these guys to the job site which was scary at times. Sometimes you could almost see it but can't make a turn or back up or my big nightmare they'd drop to their axles in mud and I'd have to find bulldozers to pull them out.

    I loved that job we also did skyscrapers in Pittsburgh, the Canton HOF expansion, you name it but these small town jobs were unique. I was the inside man that coordinated the salesmen, engineering, manufacturing, delivery and everything else including job site visits as necessary. Fun high pressure job.

    Oh we owned all of our semis and trailers, our loss if they got trashed!

  • @the-gipper said:

    I lived (Shaker Square) and worked (CMHA on W. 25th) and went to law school (Cleveland-Marshall) in Cleveland for 3 years. Then moved back to Akron area. But now, where I sit is literally about 5 blocks from where I was born.

    Wow 5 blocks, I almost did that the week I got my Bachelors degree I bought a house 200' from my parents house, loved it out in the country big lake about 1/4 mile away and I could shoot my firearms there! When I got my MBA I decided to go upscale to the cul-de-sac bigger house -but- still surrounded by woods and only 4 miles from my office.

    I do still miss the old neighborhood but don't tell my wife. 😉

    @mjp28 said:

    Wow 5 blocks, I almost did that the week I got my Bachelors degree I bought a house 200' from my parents house, loved it out in the country big lake about 1/4 mile away and I could shoot my firearms there! When I got my MBA I decided to go upscale to the cul-de-sac bigger house -but- still surrounded by woods and only 4 miles from my office.

    I do still miss the old neighborhood but don't tell my wife. 😉

    In my case, what I mean is that my office is only about 5 blocks from the hospital in which I was born (not the house where I grew up...that is about 6.5 miles from where I live.)

  • Dover, Ohio

  • Tolland, CT...right down the street from UConn, the Capital of College Basketball.

  • Dayton Ohio! Tipp city to be exact

  • Hiram. Summer home of the Cleveland Browns for many many years.

    Now: Louisiana

    ...And Mary's in Lisbon...Fattest Pie you'll ever put your lips to!!!

    @brownb499 said:

    Hiram. Summer home of the Cleveland Browns for many many years.

    Now: Louisiana

    ...And Mary's in Lisbon...Fattest Pie you'll ever put your lips to!!!

    Mary's is fantastic Pizza, the pizza equivalent of another Lisbon Staple: Steel Trolley Diner, home to some of the best burgers created by man.

  • Good Pizza?:

    My good friend's place: Trecaso's on Highland Square in Akron. He also runs Mary Coyle Ice Cream Parlor out of the same location.

    Pizza and ice cream. Now you know why my blood sugar is high.

  • I moved close to my parents because i like to poop at home

  • I moved close to my parents because i like to poop at home

    @kvoethe said:

    I moved close to my parents because i like to poop at home

    yeah, who woulda guessed you like playing scat games at ur parent's house? who catches, uncle neil or bob?

    fuckin fag.

  • My brother came over yesterday back from his four month 8,500 mile trip through northwest Canada so what did we get to eat TWO WEDGEWOOD PIZZAS naturally.

    Still might have a FEW pieces left...maybe.

  • @kvoethe said:

    I moved close to my parents because i like to poop at home

    yeah, who woulda guessed you like playing scat games at ur parent's house? who catches, uncle neil or bob?

    fuckin fag.

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah, who woulda guessed you like playing scat games at ur parent's house? who catches, uncle neil or bob?

    fuckin fag.

    Mik is back!

  • My brother came over yesterday back from his four month 8,500 mile trip through northwest Canada so what did we get to eat TWO WEDGEWOOD PIZZAS naturally.

    Still might have a FEW pieces left...maybe.

    @mjp28 said:

    My brother came over yesterday back from his four month 8,500 mile trip through northwest Canada so what did we get to eat TWO WEDGEWOOD PIZZAS naturally.

    Still might have a FEW pieces left...maybe.

    Angies Pizza in North Royalton. Antonio's in Parma.

  • I have an internet stalker in mik!!!!

  • In your head RMFF!!!

  • @kvoethe said:

    I moved close to my parents because i like to poop at home

    yeah, who woulda guessed you like playing scat games at ur parent's house? who catches, uncle neil or bob?

    fuckin fag.

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah, who woulda guessed you like playing scat games at ur parent's house? who catches, uncle neil or bob?

    fuckin fag.

    Actually was making a movie refernce joke to American Pie but your mind went elsewhere roflmao. Freudian slip to some secret desire mik?

  • @mjp28 said:

    My brother came over yesterday back from his four month 8,500 mile trip through northwest Canada so what did we get to eat TWO WEDGEWOOD PIZZAS naturally.

    Still might have a FEW pieces left...maybe.

    Angies Pizza in North Royalton. Antonio's in Parma.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Angies Pizza in North Royalton. Antonio's in Parma.

    Antonio's has a number of outlets, including one in Wadsworth. Very, very good pizza.

    And there is an Angie's in Barberton (but not part of a chain with that other Angies) Also outstanding pizza and Italian food.

  • I rarely post due to not having much to say but I'm on here every night reading! I'm from Ashland, KY.

  • Right across from Ironton. My Daughter spent a couple years there working in the Wane Nat'l Forest. Maybe ten or so years ago.

  • Harrison, Tn.

  • Born in the old Berea hospital. Lived in Sheffield, Cleveland, North Olmsted, Lakewood, Fairview Park, and Parma.

    I guess I'm a westsider????