Roll Call
-
Born in the old Berea hospital. Lived in Sheffield, Cleveland, North Olmsted, Lakewood, Fairview Park, and Parma.
I guess I'm a westsider????
Cool, got any pink flamingos?Born in the old Berea hospital. Lived in Sheffield, Cleveland, North Olmsted, Lakewood, Fairview Park, and Parma.
I guess I'm a westsider
-
Cool, got any pink flamingos?Born in the old Berea hospital. Lived in Sheffield, Cleveland, North Olmsted, Lakewood, Fairview Park, and Parma.
I guess I'm a westsider
Cool, got any pink flamingos?
Hey my one aunt and uncle and kids lived in Parma (before moving to CAL and later Tampa), many childhood memories there!
And pink flamingos, never could get that but thanks to our childhood leader Ghoulardi's influence they still live on......I guess are there really any still left there?
-
I rarely post due to not having much to say but I'm on here every night reading! I'm from Ashland, KY.
-
Great participation. Thanks to all. In fact, I think we can take this a little further....and do sort of a "Roots" thing with it, and state your geographical lineage. I will go first:
Father: Born in Bowling Green KY, grew up partly there and partly Barberton Oh. WWII Vet
Mother: Born Cobh, County Cork Ireland, raised in Gillingham England and on Malta. War Bride
-
Wow these could get interesting or complicated:
Dad: Born just outside of Niles, OH where I grew up, NAVY WWII Veteran European and WestPac put his 10 years in 1940-49 and out. But uncle Sam called him back because he was the chief electrician on BB-62 the New Jersey for Korea. I was born in 1950 when he was over there.
Mom: Born in Cleveland, moved around some but settled in the Niles area.
-
Dad: born and raised in Cleveland, went to West Tech high school
Mom: also born and raised in Cleveland, went to West High
-
Cool, got any pink flamingos?Born in the old Berea hospital. Lived in Sheffield, Cleveland, North Olmsted, Lakewood, Fairview Park, and Parma.
I guess I'm a westsider
not yet. I do have a chrome ball on a stand in the back gardenCool, got any pink flamingos?
-
Another interesting thread with questions like where are you from/live now? Where did you go to school? Favorite things to do? Favorite pizza and whatever else.
I am from Niles live in Boardman, went to Niles McKinley '68, retired sports bum, and Wedgewood Pizza of course. Plus GO BROWNS and INDIANS of course.
-
Dayton Ohio by way of East Cleveland Benedictine- did you notice our guy Jerome Baker (LB) in the last OSU game? Our two more famous alums Tom Weiskoff and Chuck Noll.
Dayton Ohio by way of East Cleveland Benedictine- did you notice our guy Jerome Baker (LB) in the last OSU game? Our two more famous alums Tom Weiskoff and Chuck Noll.
MJ drug this back up, but you seem to be the only one actually originally from within the borders of Cleveland proper.
-
-
A lot of names on this thread...former regulars we have not heard from in a while.
-
Well I've never been to Cleveland. But I've been to Oklahoma, not Arizona! ?
-
A lot of names on this thread...former regulars we have not heard from in a while.
A lot of names on this thread...former regulars we have not heard from in a while.
I noticed that and the BROWNS performance has had a lot to do with that especially the 1-31 skid.
Some might be the Guests who pop in from time to time.
-
Here is what we have so far. I am counting both where someone may be from and where they are now (so some of you count double)
Ohio areas:
Akron Area: 2
Columbus area: 2
Stark County: 4
Cuyahoga County(Cleveland area): 6
Youngstown/NE ohio corner: 4
Dayton area: 1
Toledo area: 1
Rural/small town Ohio: 3
Out of state:
Chicago/Illinois: 2
New Jersey: 1
West Va.: 1
Texas: 3
California: 4
Florida: 2
Arizona: 1
Virginia: 1
Oregon: 1
Canada: 1
England: 1
Here is what we have so far. I am counting both where someone may be from and where they are now (so some of you count double)
Ohio areas:
Akron Area: 2
Columbus area: 2
Stark County: 4
Cuyahoga County(Cleveland area): 6
Youngstown/NE ohio corner: 4
Dayton area: 1
Toledo area: 1
Rural/small town Ohio: 3
Out of state:
Chicago/Illinois: 2
New Jersey: 1
West Va.: 1
Texas: 3
California: 4
Florida: 2
Arizona: 1
Virginia: 1
Oregon: 1
Canada: 1
England: 1
Inside of two days had this many where are you from visits. The BROWNS fans are from far and wide.
-
We could start over again, and ask newbies since 2016 to do the same. My info has not changed. Born in Barberton, grew up in Norton, live in Wadsworth. At one point in my career I had to pay taxes to all 3 cities plus a couple of others: Doylestown and Smithville, all at the same time. Lived in Cleveland 3 years during law school.
-
OK, you too.
i now live in Concord lol
-
OK, you too.
i now live in Concord lol
-
OK, you too.
i now live in Concord lol
-
What state
Ohio.. , Charlie!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login