Roll Call
-
A lot of names on this thread...former regulars we have not heard from in a while.
A lot of names on this thread...former regulars we have not heard from in a while.
I noticed that and the BROWNS performance has had a lot to do with that especially the 1-31 skid.
Some might be the Guests who pop in from time to time.
-
Here is what we have so far. I am counting both where someone may be from and where they are now (so some of you count double)
Ohio areas:
Akron Area: 2
Columbus area: 2
Stark County: 4
Cuyahoga County(Cleveland area): 6
Youngstown/NE ohio corner: 4
Dayton area: 1
Toledo area: 1
Rural/small town Ohio: 3
Out of state:
Chicago/Illinois: 2
New Jersey: 1
West Va.: 1
Texas: 3
California: 4
Florida: 2
Arizona: 1
Virginia: 1
Oregon: 1
Canada: 1
England: 1
Here is what we have so far. I am counting both where someone may be from and where they are now (so some of you count double)
Ohio areas:
Akron Area: 2
Columbus area: 2
Stark County: 4
Cuyahoga County(Cleveland area): 6
Youngstown/NE ohio corner: 4
Dayton area: 1
Toledo area: 1
Rural/small town Ohio: 3
Out of state:
Chicago/Illinois: 2
New Jersey: 1
West Va.: 1
Texas: 3
California: 4
Florida: 2
Arizona: 1
Virginia: 1
Oregon: 1
Canada: 1
England: 1
Inside of two days had this many where are you from visits. The BROWNS fans are from far and wide.
-
We could start over again, and ask newbies since 2016 to do the same. My info has not changed. Born in Barberton, grew up in Norton, live in Wadsworth. At one point in my career I had to pay taxes to all 3 cities plus a couple of others: Doylestown and Smithville, all at the same time. Lived in Cleveland 3 years during law school.
-
OK, you too.
i now live in Concord lol
-
OK, you too.
i now live in Concord lol
-
OK, you too.
i now live in Concord lol
-
What state
Ohio.. , Charlie!
-
Greater Cincy area here.
-
Born and raised in Canton, Ohio and moved to the Greater Cleveland area 18 years ago.
I just bought a home in Medina, and will probably retire there next year.
-
Born and raised in Canton, Ohio and moved to the Greater Cleveland area 18 years ago.
I just bought a home in Medina, and will probably retire there next year.
Born and raised in Canton, Ohio and moved to the Greater Cleveland area 18 years ago.
I just bought a home in Medina, and will probably retire there next year.
I heard Medina is funky. And cold.
-
Born and raised in Canton, Ohio and moved to the Greater Cleveland area 18 years ago.
I just bought a home in Medina, and will probably retire there next year.
I heard Medina is funky. And cold.
I heard Medina is funky. And cold.
The song or the cocktail?
-
I heard Medina is funky. And cold.
The song or the cocktail?
The song or the cocktail?
Ha, the song. Just a bad joke. I wasn’t aware it was a drink too.
-
Born and raised in Canton, Ohio and moved to the Greater Cleveland area 18 years ago.
I just bought a home in Medina, and will probably retire there next year.
I heard Medina is funky. And cold.
I heard Medina is funky. And cold.
That is Medina....Medeena. This is Medinah.
-
Born in Berea, raised in Akron. Moved to Canton in '74 & now in North Canton.
Mike
-
From Cleveland. West side
Now I live in New Haven, WV
-
Originally from NYC. First game I ever watched Giants got run over by Cleveland 17-7 on CBS Channel 2. Jim Brown had me hooked.
Live in Santa Monica
-
Born in Pamplona, studied in Pamplona. 26 and still living and working in Pamplona. Though I may move to a bigger city in the future...
Born in Pamplona, studied in Pamplona. 26 and still living and working in Pamplona. Though I may move to a bigger city in the future...
Cleveland is a big city.....sorta. You might fit right in with the local Clevelanders.
Pamplona Fast Facts
Population Approx. 180,000 People Pamploneses Local fare "Pisto" (a kind of Spanish ratatouille) and many other vegetables; spicy sausages like chorizo and "txistorra"; beef, lamb and pork dishes. -
Is it safe to say that no one on this board actually lives within the city limits of Cleveland?
I don't think there's that many posters who even live in Cuyahoga County...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login