Skip to content

Roll Call

The Browns Board
206 62 9.2k 1
  • Originally from NYC. First game I ever watched  Giants got run over by Cleveland 17-7 on CBS Channel 2. Jim Brown had me hooked. 

    Live in Santa Monica 

  • Born in Pamplona, studied in Pamplona. 26 and still living and working in Pamplona. Though I may move to a bigger city in the future... 

    @nero said:

    Born in Pamplona, studied in Pamplona. 26 and still living and working in Pamplona. Though I may move to a bigger city in the future... 

    Cleveland is a big city.....sorta.   You might fit right in with the local Clevelanders.

    Pamplona Fast Facts

    Population Approx. 180,000
    People Pamploneses
    Local fare "Pisto" (a kind of Spanish ratatouille) and many other vegetables; spicy sausages like chorizo and "txistorra"; beef, lamb and pork dishes.
  • Is it safe to say that no one on this board actually lives within the city limits of Cleveland? 

    I don't think there's that many posters who even live in Cuyahoga County... 

  • Well I've never been to Cleveland. But I've been to Oklahoma, not Arizona! ?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well I've never been to Cleveland. But I've been to Oklahoma, not Arizona! ?. You’ve never been to Arizona? I will be there Saturday or Sunday actually

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is what we have so far. I am counting both where someone may be from and where they are now (so some of you count double)

    Ohio areas:

    Akron Area: 2

    Columbus area: 2

    Stark County: 4

    Cuyahoga County(Cleveland area): 6

    Youngstown/NE ohio corner: 4

    Dayton area: 1

    Toledo area: 1

    Rural/small town Ohio: 3

    Out of state:

    Chicago/Illinois: 2

    New Jersey: 1

    West Va.: 1

    Texas: 3

    California: 4

    Florida: 2

    Arizona: 1

    Virginia: 1

    Oregon: 1

    Canada: 1

    England: 1

    Inside of two days had this many where are you from visits.  The BROWNS  fans are from far and wide.

    @mjp28 said:

    Inside of two days had this many where are you from visits.  The BROWNS  fans are from far and wide.

    That's just guys who saw this thread. I know we have one more from the Dayton area, two from England (howie and gareth) and one for Scotland (Keith).  One from Atlanta. 

  • @nero said:

    Born in Pamplona, studied in Pamplona. 26 and still living and working in Pamplona. Though I may move to a bigger city in the future... 

    Cleveland is a big city.....sorta.   You might fit right in with the local Clevelanders.

    Pamplona Fast Facts

    Population Approx. 180,000
    People Pamploneses
    Local fare "Pisto" (a kind of Spanish ratatouille) and many other vegetables; spicy sausages like chorizo and "txistorra"; beef, lamb and pork dishes.

    @mjp28 said:

    Cleveland is a big city.....sorta.   You might fit right in with the local Clevelanders.

    Pamplona Fast Facts

    Population Approx. 180,000
    People Pamploneses
    Local fare "Pisto" (a kind of Spanish ratatouille) and many other vegetables; spicy sausages like chorizo and "txistorra"; beef, lamb and pork dishes.

    Heh, I was thinking of Madrid... 

  • Still from Bay Village, Ohio.  Still living in Harrison, Tennessee.

  • Grew up in North Ridgeville...  moved to SoCal in summer of '82.  Moved to Orlando, Fl in August of 2019. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well I've never been to Cleveland. But I've been to Oklahoma, not Arizona! ?. You’ve never been to Arizona? I will be there Saturday or Sunday actually

    @the-gipper said:

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well I've never been to Cleveland. But I've been to Oklahoma, not Arizona! ?. You’ve never been to Arizona? I will be there Saturday or Sunday actually

    I lied to fit the song. Saw the Grand Canyon from the south side there. What does it matter? What does it matter???

    PS-But I have been to Spain twice now and we are planning another trip there next year with my Brother & wife. Love that country!

  • From Manchester England, moved to East coast of Florida in 2005

  • @the-gipper said:

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well I've never been to Cleveland. But I've been to Oklahoma, not Arizona! ?. You’ve never been to Arizona? I will be there Saturday or Sunday actually

    I lied to fit the song. Saw the Grand Canyon from the south side there. What does it matter? What does it matter???

    PS-But I have been to Spain twice now and we are planning another trip there next year with my Brother & wife. Love that country!

    @texasag1969 said:

    I lied to fit the song. Saw the Grand Canyon from the south side there. What does it matter? What does it matter???

    PS-But I have been to Spain twice now and we are planning another trip there next year with my Brother & wife. Love that country!

    If you're heading north, you know... 😉

  • @canton-dawg said:

    The song or the cocktail?

    Ha, the song. Just a bad joke. I wasn’t aware it was a drink too.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Ha, the song. Just a bad joke. I wasn’t aware it was a drink too.

    image.png.1b8a783e675fa90b060596eb6afa9062.png

  • From Manchester England, moved to East coast of Florida in 2005

    @darren15 said:

    From Manchester England, moved to East coast of Florida in 2005

    Any accent left?

  • @darren15 said:

    From Manchester England, moved to East coast of Florida in 2005

    Any accent left?

    @tour2ma said:

    Any accent left?

    Lots

  • Alive and well in Stark county!! GO BROWNS!!!

  • Is it safe to say that no one on this board actually lives within the city limits of Cleveland? 

    I don't think there's that many posters who even live in Cuyahoga County... 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Is it safe to say that no one on this board actually lives within the city limits of Cleveland? 

    I don't think there's that many posters who even live in Cuyahoga County... 

    I did live in the city limits from 1972-1982. Then my parents said “to hell with the stupid bussing” and we moved to North Olmsted. 

  • Tallahassee, FL here! 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I lied to fit the song. Saw the Grand Canyon from the south side there. What does it matter? What does it matter???

    PS-But I have been to Spain twice now and we are planning another trip there next year with my Brother & wife. Love that country!

    If you're heading north, you know... 😉

    @nero said:

    If you're heading north, you know... 😉

    Itinerary is not set yet. They want to see the Alhambra and I want to see Valencia and the Rioja area which gets us close to your location. We're thinking May 2021. Let you know more when things get more firmed up. We have to figure out driving times, Paradores locations & availability, etc. We love staying in the various Paradores.

  • @darren15 said:

    From Manchester England, moved to East coast of Florida in 2005

    Any accent left?

    @tour2ma said:

    Any accent left?

    It comes back every time he rides Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyworld.?

  • Is there a thread on “WHY” you are a Browns fan?