Roll Call
-
-
Born in the home town of brothers Edgar and Johnny Winter and The Big Bopper (JP Richardson) Beaumont, Texas. Left mosquitoland at age 12 and never looked back.
-
Huntington, WV currently. From Camden, NJ.
-
If anyone is googling Virden Il it is a small quiet little town. I travel into the city to work (Springfield) if you didn't google I wouldn't either.
-
If anyone is googling Virden Il it is a small quiet little town. I travel into the city to work (Springfield) if you didn't google I wouldn't either.
-
That's a cheap trick Gipper, shame on you. .....and yes it worked of course.
Originally from Niles, OH, hometown of one Bo Rein saw him play at Niles McKinley HS when I was a kid.
Great player unlimited future in coaching was to take the place of LSU's legendary coach Charlie Mcclendon when in January 1980 the new LSU football coach Bo Rein was killed in a plane crash while returning from a recruiting trip to Shreveport. ESPN did a 30 for 30 on him, Google it up.
That's a cheap trick Gipper, shame on you. .....and yes it worked of course.
Originally from Niles, OH, hometown of one Bo Rein saw him play at Niles McKinley HS when I was a kid.
Great player unlimited future in coaching was to take the place of LSU's legendary coach Charlie Mcclendon when in January 1980 the new LSU football coach Bo Rein was killed in a plane crash while returning from a recruiting trip to Shreveport. ESPN did a 30 for 30 on him, Google it up.
Well, lets see, I seem to recall another guy from Niles......you said his name: William McKinley.
-
Just thought I would put this here to see the diversity of Browns fans on this board....geographic wise.
Just call out the city and State where you are from (no further personal info needed) ( I know some of this is in the profile). I suspect there may be more from outside NE Ohio than in NEO.
I will start: "From" Norton, Ohio....now live in neighboring Wadsworth Oh.
And just to make this more interesting:
Also from Norton:
Sandra Hubby, Playmate

From Wadsworth: Angie Everhart


From Wadsworth: Angie Everhart

"How you Doin'' am from Oregon,Ohio only city to ever change name for a football game to "Buckeyes by the Bay" for a day. Now a days gals, you will have to cum to the big Town of Greenville,N.C. just ask for Gumby. Pokey don't stay home

-
Austin
-
Massillon,O-H-I-O Someone famous is from here? Whats his name GIP??? I grew up in a town 10 miles nw of here...Bowdil,O-H-I-O drove OTR been to some of y'alls towns!!!
? -
Massillon,O-H-I-O Someone famous is from here? Whats his name GIP??? I grew up in a town 10 miles nw of here...Bowdil,O-H-I-O drove OTR been to some of y'alls towns!!!
?Massillon,O-H-I-O Someone famous is from here? Whats his name GIP??? I grew up in a town 10 miles nw of here...Bowdil,O-H-I-O drove OTR been to some of y'alls towns!!!

Chris Spielman. Harry Stuhldreher (one of the 4 Horsemen). Dennis Franklin (Michifuck QB). and of course, Paul Brown
David Canary...and Lillian Gish
-
From the little town of Freeport OH. Now stationed on Chincoteague Island Va.
-
Lethbridge, Alberta - Canada
Would love to start a Backers group up here, but needless to say it's a little difficult to find fellow Browns fans.
-
That's a cheap trick Gipper, shame on you. .....and yes it worked of course.
Originally from Niles, OH, hometown of one Bo Rein saw him play at Niles McKinley HS when I was a kid.
Great player unlimited future in coaching was to take the place of LSU's legendary coach Charlie Mcclendon when in January 1980 the new LSU football coach Bo Rein was killed in a plane crash while returning from a recruiting trip to Shreveport. ESPN did a 30 for 30 on him, Google it up.
Well, lets see, I seem to recall another guy from Niles......you said his name: William McKinley.
Well, lets see, I seem to recall another guy from Niles......you said his name: William McKinley.
Oh yes William McKinley born in Niles, OH later moved to Canton, OH but we will always be first.
My Edison junior high school was less than two blocks from the McKinley Memorial Library, I used to go there every day or two or so to get a book to read back then, went through quite a few shelves there before moving on to Niles McKinley High School in 1965. Oh we were state champs in 1961 and 1963 and should have been in 1966 my junior season 10-0-0 with 6 shutouts!
Undefeated at home for 9 consecutive seasons, great sports memories.
-
London in England, my friends. Now let me give some thought to what lady I should post here....
-
Panama City FL - San Angelo Texas... Wish my father had moved us back to Columbus where he's from
-
Portland Oregon home of legalized weed and 10,000 breweries it's any wonder that anything gets done around here & did i mention the strip clubs & live sex shows ? oh plenty of good hunting and fishing & of course the mountain ranges the ocean crabbing all that cool shit,so yea I'm saying the rest of the world pretty much sucks
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login