Roll Call
-
Rayland, Ohio. It is like 9 miles North of Steubenville, Ohio. Way to many Steeler fans down this way and I don't know who but somebody stole my Browns flag out of my Blazer in the parking lot of my apartment smh
Rayland, Ohio. It is like 9 miles North of Steubenville, Ohio. Way to many Steeler fans down this way and I don't know who but somebody stole my Browns flag out of my Blazer in the parking lot of my apartment smh
My wife is from Mingo!
-
I am in Mingo right now at a friends house lol
-
Born in Akron, OH: home of Lebron James.
Currently in Boardman, OH: home of Bernie Kosar, And John Greco.
-
Born in the home town of brothers Edgar and Johnny Winter and The Big Bopper (JP Richardson) Beaumont, Texas. Left mosquitoland at age 12 and never looked back.
Born in the home town of brothers Edgar and Johnny Winter and The Big Bopper (JP Richardson) Beaumont, Texas. Left mosquitoland at age 12 and never looked back.
I happen to live on Mosquito Lake, Trumbull county Oh. Just up the road from Paul Warfield's hometown, Warren
-
Born in the home town of brothers Edgar and Johnny Winter and The Big Bopper (JP Richardson) Beaumont, Texas. Left mosquitoland at age 12 and never looked back.
I happen to live on Mosquito Lake, Trumbull county Oh. Just up the road from Paul Warfield's hometown, Warren
I happen to live on Mosquito Lake, Trumbull county Oh. Just up the road from Paul Warfield's hometown, Warren
Yeah but did you hide in the fog of the mosquito spraying machines as they drove down the street? One of our favorite games growing up.
-
I happen to live on Mosquito Lake, Trumbull county Oh. Just up the road from Paul Warfield's hometown, Warren
Yeah but did you hide in the fog of the mosquito spraying machines as they drove down the street? One of our favorite games growing up.
Yeah but did you hide in the fog of the mosquito spraying machines as they drove down the street? One of our favorite games growing up.
Mosquito spray machines??? Never saw one. You can ride em here. I'll take them over fireants tho.
-
Tallahassee, FL
-
London in England, my friends. Now let me give some thought to what lady I should post here....
London in England, my friends. Now let me give some thought to what lady I should post here....
The Bloody Queen? (to quote Helen Mirren)
-
Panama City FL - San Angelo Texas... Wish my father had moved us back to Columbus where he's from
Panama City FL - San Angelo Texas... Wish my father had moved us back to Columbus where he's from
I was through San Angelo last November...toured Fort Concho.
-
-
Rayland, Ohio. It is like 9 miles North of Steubenville, Ohio. Way to many Steeler fans down this way and I don't know who but somebody stole my Browns flag out of my Blazer in the parking lot of my apartment smh
My wife is from Mingo!
-
Here is what we have so far. I am counting both where someone may be from and where they are now (so some of you count double)
Ohio areas:
Akron Area: 2
Columbus area: 2
Stark County: 4
Cuyahoga County(Cleveland area): 6
Youngstown/NE ohio corner: 4
Dayton area: 1
Toledo area: 1
Rural/small town Ohio: 3
Out of state:
Chicago/Illinois: 2
New Jersey: 1
West Va.: 1
Texas: 3
California: 4
Florida: 2
Arizona: 1
Virginia: 1
Oregon: 1
Canada: 1
England: 1
-
-
My sister's house? (Yes, I have a sister named Leona)
Well, there's a joke in there somewhere, but I learned long ago that moms, sisters and wives are off limits.
Bitchen little town that I am very lucky to call home.
-
Sidney Ohio...about 40 miles north of Dayton.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login