Roll Call
-
Rayland, Ohio. It is like 9 miles North of Steubenville, Ohio. Way to many Steeler fans down this way and I don't know who but somebody stole my Browns flag out of my Blazer in the parking lot of my apartment smh
My wife is from Mingo!
-
Here is what we have so far. I am counting both where someone may be from and where they are now (so some of you count double)
Ohio areas:
Akron Area: 2
Columbus area: 2
Stark County: 4
Cuyahoga County(Cleveland area): 6
Youngstown/NE ohio corner: 4
Dayton area: 1
Toledo area: 1
Rural/small town Ohio: 3
Out of state:
Chicago/Illinois: 2
New Jersey: 1
West Va.: 1
Texas: 3
California: 4
Florida: 2
Arizona: 1
Virginia: 1
Oregon: 1
Canada: 1
England: 1
-
-
My sister's house? (Yes, I have a sister named Leona)
Well, there's a joke in there somewhere, but I learned long ago that moms, sisters and wives are off limits.
Bitchen little town that I am very lucky to call home.
-
Sidney Ohio...about 40 miles north of Dayton.
-
Sidney Ohio...about 40 miles north of Dayton.
Sidney Ohio...about 40 miles north of Dayton.
A good friend of mine, fellow Kiwanis member, is from Sidney. I have never actually been there as I can recall.
-
-
Dennis H, on 22 Sept 2016 - 8:18 PM, said:
Ashtabula. Somebody has to be.
You and Urban Meyer.
Well that should be worth extra points

.....BTW good thread.
-
Columbus, OH
-
Panama City FL - San Angelo Texas... Wish my father had moved us back to Columbus where he's from
I was through San Angelo last November...toured Fort Concho.
Sorry for wasting your time. Let me know if you're in town again and we'll get drunk. Only fun thing to do here.I was through San Angelo last November...toured Fort Concho.
-
Born in Cleveland.
-
You and Urban Meyer.
And https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Novello Father Guido Sarducci
-
Sorry for wasting your time. Let me know if you're in town again and we'll get drunk. Only fun thing to do here.I was through San Angelo last November...toured Fort Concho.
Sorry for wasting your time. Let me know if you're in town again and we'll get drunk. Only fun thing to do here.
No, it was fine. I like that sort of thing, touring historical sites.
-
but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina
but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina
One Superintendent I liked down the mill used to say "we all have our own axes to grind"...... I guess some just have very small ones.

-
but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina
One Superintendent I liked down the mill used to say "we all have our own axes to grind"...... I guess some just have very small ones.

-
-
-
but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina
but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina
Holy fuck...didn't you ever hear of a fucking period or comma?
Read that out loud to yourself and ask yourself if anyone speaks like that. Do you?
...and the entire U.S. is only 3,000 miles coast to coast.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login