Skip to content

Roll Call

The Browns Board
206 62 9.2k 1
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #54

    Here is what we have so far. I am counting both where someone may be from and where they are now (so some of you count double)

    Ohio areas:

    Akron Area: 2

    Columbus area: 2

    Stark County: 4

    Cuyahoga County(Cleveland area): 6

    Youngstown/NE ohio corner: 4

    Dayton area: 1

    Toledo area: 1

    Rural/small town Ohio: 3

    Out of state:

    Chicago/Illinois: 2

    New Jersey: 1

    West Va.: 1

    Texas: 3

    California: 4

    Florida: 2

    Arizona: 1

    Virginia: 1

    Oregon: 1

    Canada: 1

    England: 1

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Leona Valley, CA

  • Leona Valley, CA

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @d-bone said:

    Leona Valley, CA

    My sister's house? (Yes, I have a sister named Leona)

  • @d-bone said:

    Leona Valley, CA

    My sister's house? (Yes, I have a sister named Leona)

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #57

    @the-gipper said:

    My sister's house? (Yes, I have a sister named Leona)

    Well, there's a joke in there somewhere, but I learned long ago that moms, sisters and wives are off limits.

    Bitchen little town that I am very lucky to call home.

  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Sidney Ohio...about 40 miles north of Dayton.

  • Sidney Ohio...about 40 miles north of Dayton.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    Sidney Ohio...about 40 miles north of Dayton.

    A good friend of mine, fellow Kiwanis member, is from Sidney. I have never actually been there as I can recall.

  • Mission Viejo, California

    cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @mark-o said:

    Mission Viejo, California

    Sweet...I grew up in Laguna Niguel

  • @dennis-h said:

    Ashtabula. Somebody has to be.

    You and Urban Meyer.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Dennis H, on 22 Sept 2016 - 8:18 PM, said:

    Ashtabula. Somebody has to be.

    @the-gipper said:

    You and Urban Meyer.

    Well that should be worth extra points 😆

    .....BTW good thread.

  • dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Columbus, OH

  • @comeonman said:

    Panama City FL - San Angelo Texas... Wish my father had moved us back to Columbus where he's from

    I was through San Angelo last November...toured Fort Concho.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @the-gipper said:

    I was through San Angelo last November...toured Fort Concho.

    Sorry for wasting your time. Let me know if you're in town again and we'll get drunk. Only fun thing to do here.
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Born in Cleveland.

  • @dennis-h said:

    Ashtabula. Somebody has to be.

    You and Urban Meyer.

    Dennis HD Dennis H wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @the-gipper said:

    You and Urban Meyer.

    And https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Novello Father Guido Sarducci

  • @the-gipper said:

    I was through San Angelo last November...toured Fort Concho.

    Sorry for wasting your time. Let me know if you're in town again and we'll get drunk. Only fun thing to do here.
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @comeonman said:

    Sorry for wasting your time. Let me know if you're in town again and we'll get drunk. Only fun thing to do here.

    No, it was fine. I like that sort of thing, touring historical sites.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #67

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

  • sydS syd

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @syd said:

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

    One Superintendent I liked down the mill used to say "we all have our own axes to grind"...... I guess some just have very small ones. 😉

  • @syd said:

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

    One Superintendent I liked down the mill used to say "we all have our own axes to grind"...... I guess some just have very small ones. 😉

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @mjp28 said:

    One Superintendent I liked down the mill used to say "we all have our own axes to grind"...... I guess some just have very small ones. 😉

    whats down the mill ? is that some sort of black slang ? are you gonna start a protest ?

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    One Superintendent I liked down the mill used to say "we all have our own axes to grind"...... I guess some just have very small ones. 😉

    whats down the mill ? is that some sort of black slang ? are you gonna start a protest ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @syd said:

    whats down the mill ? is that some sort of black slang ? are you gonna start a protest ?

    No steel mill in Youngstown where I started at 18 while going to college and stuck around for awhile. Great job and greater money, best time of my life had a blast.

  • @syd said:

    whats down the mill ? is that some sort of black slang ? are you gonna start a protest ?

    No steel mill in Youngstown where I started at 18 while going to college and stuck around for awhile. Great job and greater money, best time of my life had a blast.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @mjp28 said:

    No steel mill in Youngstown where I started at 18 while going to college and stuck around for awhile. Great job and greater money, best time of my life had a blast.

    that's fucking cool right on man

    so your not goona start a black lives matter rally ?

  • sydS syd

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @syd said:

    but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

    Holy fuck...didn't you ever hear of a fucking period or comma?

    Read that out loud to yourself and ask yourself if anyone speaks like that. Do you?

    ...and the entire U.S. is only 3,000 miles coast to coast.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #73

    miles are only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A state of mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hows that for comma's

    but even without said comma's,you still understood what i said

    well at least i was able to weed out the first grammer cop here