Skip to content

The BROWNS fight song!

The Browns Board
24 11 1.4k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

  • @mjp28 said:

    After reading many of these posts it just seems right the BROWNS need a new fight song! OK ready, and a one and two and three ....

    Gloom, despair, and agony on me

    Deep, dark depression, excessive misery

    If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all

    Gloom, despair, and agony on me

    We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt

    And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts

    'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared

    How was we to know they meant the way she was built

    Gloom, despair, and agony on me

    Deep, dark depression, excessive misery

    If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all

    Gloom, despair, and agony on me

    To what tune would you have this sung?

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    To what tune would you have this sung?

  • G Gafreleets wrote on last edited by
    #11

    That's easy.

    Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River

  • "Nobody knows"

    "The trouble I've seen"

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @nickers said:

    "Nobody knows""The trouble I've seen"

    Oh yeah sing it brother nickers....

    Nobody knows the trouble I've seen

    Nobody knows but Jesus

    Nobody knows the trouble I've seen

    Glory, Hallelujah

    Sometimes I'm up

    And sometimes I'm down

    Yes, Lord, you know sometimes I'm almost to the ground

    Oh, yes, Lord, still

    Nobody knows the trouble I've seen

    Nobody knows but Jesus

    Nobody knows the trouble I've seen

    Glory, Hallelujah

    If you get there before I do

    Oh, yes, Lord, don't forget to

    Tell all my friends I'm coming too

    Oh, yes, Lord, still.......

  • How about Bob Dylan?

    Once upon a time you played just fine

    Had Jim Brown in his prime

    Didn't youuuuu?

    Now the draft is always crap

    You never seem to have a plan

    That you can keep toooo.....

    How does it feel?

    How does it feel?

    To be beaten down

    With RGIII or McCown

    Like a Cleveland Brown

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @buck-the-frowns said:

    How about Bob Dylan?

    Once upon a time you played just fine

    Had Jim Brown in his prime

    Didn't youuuuu?

    Now the draft is always crap

    You never seem to have a plan

    That you can keep toooo.....

    How does it feel?

    How does it feel?

    To be beaten down

    With RGIII or McCown

    Like a Cleveland Brown

    That's pretty funny

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Not when you're over 60 and still waiting for a franchise QB, a team that competes, and all the haters go away.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Opal dear sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and laugh or maybe scream.....but we're all die-hard BROWNS fans here (well most of us).

    GO BROWNS!

  • Not when you're over 60 and still waiting for a franchise QB, a team that competes, and all the haters go away.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @opal312 said:

    Not when you're over 60 and still waiting for a franchise QB, a team that competes, and all the haters go away.

    Well...1 out of 3 isn't bad. This team competes. It doesn't have a lot of talent just yet but it does compete. And the haters can go screw themselves. There are seriously Browns fans that if we won every single game would complain that the margin of victory wasn't great enough.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    OK back to the X & O part, one dumb penalty and one missed FG in regulation from being 2-1 right now despite everything else going on.

    Scary, huh.

  • That's easy.

    Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @gafreleets said:

    That's easy.

    Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River

    You mean Joe Cocker.

  • @gafreleets said:

    That's easy.

    Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River

    You mean Joe Cocker.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Gafreleets, on 24 Sept 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

    That's easy.

    Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River

    @the-gipper said:

    You mean Joe Cocker.

    You mean John Belushi doing Joe Crocker doing Cry Me a River. 😉

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    "Nobody knows when the BROWNS will will prevail

    Nobody knows....."

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    From Brenda's "I'm sorry":

    You tell me mistakes
    Are part of being young
    But that don't right
    The wrong that's been done

    (I'm sorry) I'm sorry
    (So sorry) So sorry
    Please accept my apology

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #24

    And Radiohead's Creep.....

    BROWNS fans can relate.

    I don't care if it hurts

    I want to have control

    I want a perfect body

    I want a perfect soul

    I want you to notice when I'm not around

    You're so fucking special

    I wish I was special