GREAT article on Kessler
-
I know there's a thread on Kess already, but I figured I'd post this as its own thread so people are more likely to get a chance to read the article before tomorrow.. If Zombo or any mod wants to move it to that thread feel free
Not sure if this was posted yet but great read
-
I know there's a thread on Kess already, but I figured I'd post this as its own thread so people are more likely to get a chance to read the article before tomorrow.. If Zombo or any mod wants to move it to that thread feel free
Not sure if this was posted yet but great read
I know there's a thread on Kess already, but I figured I'd post this as its own thread so people are more likely to get a chance to read the article before tomorrow.. If Zombo or any mod wants to move it to that thread feel free
Not sure if this was posted yet but great read
It was a great read indeed - plus videos! Thank you for sharing it!
-
I enjoyed the article & videos too.
Thanks for posting!
Mike
-

-
I thought Kessler played like a qb drafted in the 3rd round should play. That's not a bad thing IMO.
-
Slow start.. Given his circumstances, I think he performed solid. No turnovers, moved the chains, took hits and got back up. I'm excited to see what he can develop into. I say give him the rest of the season, so we can know if we can build with him or if we draft a qb high with our two first round picks next year.
He doesn't have a Wentz arm, but he's smart.. I really think we may have something here
-
Slow start.. Given his circumstances, I think he performed solid. No turnovers, moved the chains, took hits and got back up. I'm excited to see what he can develop into. I say give him the rest of the season, so we can know if we can build with him or if we draft a qb high with our two first round picks next year.
He doesn't have a Wentz arm, but he's smart.. I really think we may have something here
Slow start.. Given his circumstances, I think he performed solid. No turnovers, moved the chains, took hits and got back up. I'm excited to see what he can develop into. I say give him the rest of the season, so we can know if we can build with him or if we draft a qb high with our two first round picks next year.
He doesn't have a Wentz arm, but he's smart.. I really think we may have something here
I enjoyed what I saw from him.. better debut than most I've seen on this team..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login