***Official Browns @ Dolphins Game Day Thread
-
-
-
-
-
Hey Taylor: Do something productive before dancing like an idiot.. That pass was simply an unforced error by Tannehill.
-
Kessler is smooth and tough
-
Kessler is looking much better than I had anticipated...could be a diamond in the rough.
-
-
-
Kessler is looking much better than I had anticipated...could be a diamond in the rough.
In who we trust!Kessler is looking much better than I had anticipated...could be a diamond in the rough.
-
Waste 30 seconds and then call TO. NOT GOOD HUE
-
Kessler is looking much better than I had anticipated...could be a diamond in the rough.
Kessler is looking much better than I had anticipated...could be a diamond in the rough.
Great experience for him away from home against a team like this.
-
-
Get to the line
-
-
-
-
Pryor should be running that play
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login