Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Dolphins Game Day Thread

The Browns Board
674 56 18.1k
  • It wasn't their fault we got what we paid for at the place kicker spot.

  • People blow Dak Prescott for way less than Kessler did today

  • How would you like to be that POS Paztor in the locker room afterwards! Parkey is gone and Paztor should be put out to pasture

  • I'm proud of this team today!

    @flugel said:

    I'm proud of this team today!

    ME TOO!!! GO BROWNS!!!
  • When Terrell Pryor is our most experienced WR taller than ankle high - playing QB in one's very first start can't be as easy as some people pretend it is...

  • Pasztor had a hell of a game.

    I can't wait to see Gordon and Pryor on the field together.

  • Dolphins win in overtime 30-24. Now all of the Browns QB's are winless and 0-3.

  • Browns always with a suspenseful ending, love to keep tuning in each week

  • I thought Kessler sucked. I was wrong.

  • @browns1216 said:

    another close game, Kessler did not disappoint. I think this team is actually building something, just not quite there yet

    The team is building towards 3-13 is what the hell they are building

    @tacosman said:

    The team is building towards 3-13 is what the hell they are building

    You're a fucking moron. Go fuck yourself in the ass with a knife.

  • Kessler had a great debut all things considered.

    Really rough situation for him and he did great all things considered.

    Time for a kicker

  • Honestly happy with Kessler for his first game- showed a lot of veteran poise against a good Miami front line. Game was lost on penalties and SPECIAL TEAMS without a doubt- oh well time o take the yak out fishing to chill out!!

  • They are playing good for their experience. They just need to learn how to win.

  • I'm proud of this team today!

    @flugel said:

    I'm proud of this team today!

    Same here. They played well enough to win this game and would have won if not for the missed field goals.

  • Robbie Gould needs to be signed. The place kicker was a 3 point swing in a 5 point loss last week too. We had a PAT that was only 8' high blocked and returned for 2 points. If we're only down 2 points in the final 2 minutes last week - it changed everything.

    Pay the $ and sign Robbie Gould after learning the hard way 2 weeks in a row.

    And not for nothing, Tabor's return unit busted twice for bad blocks in the return game. Special Teams are looking like Special Education out there.

    I'll say it again - I'm proud of the kids on the team today.

  • Damn good effort by this team. The right tackle fucked us alot, but he also saved Kesslerlife by holding a few times. I just can't believe how badass Pryor has played. With him and Gordon and coleman, they will be beasts. Kessler played pretty good and will get better.

  • I'm proud of this team today!

    @flugel said:

    I'm proud of this team today!

    they are making it more difficult to pick against them
  • Now watch the Kessler hate club come out again and remind us how brilliant they were to make conclusions about him in his second series of the preseason.

  • yes dudes, they deserved to win this game. what i saw of them i liked (especially after they went down by 2 scores...) to come back and look respectable. my 'noid' is with certain yippies up here actin like special teams kicking/punting is just fly-by-night.

    fly-by-night phil dawson woulda made that kick right then, right now.

    money in the bank kid.

  • I'm disappointed in the ending... but I'm encouraged overall.

    Loss came down to an individual today (Spankey) and I can hardly blame him going from jerking off on his couch to having the game on his foot in just three days.

    Browns played with more fight today than I would have expected with all of the hurdles. I was proud watching them make critical plays at critical times. I do believe we're witnessing a real change with this team and I feel good about where it's headed.