***Official Browns @ Dolphins Game Day Thread
-
-
Pasztor had a hell of a game.
I can't wait to see Gordon and Pryor on the field together.
-
Dolphins win in overtime 30-24. Now all of the Browns QB's are winless and 0-3.
-
I thought Kessler sucked. I was wrong.
-
another close game, Kessler did not disappoint. I think this team is actually building something, just not quite there yet
The team is building towards 3-13 is what the hell they are building
-
Kessler had a great debut all things considered.
Really rough situation for him and he did great all things considered.
Time for a kicker
-
They are playing good for their experience. They just need to learn how to win.
-
-
Robbie Gould needs to be signed. The place kicker was a 3 point swing in a 5 point loss last week too. We had a PAT that was only 8' high blocked and returned for 2 points. If we're only down 2 points in the final 2 minutes last week - it changed everything.
Pay the $ and sign Robbie Gould after learning the hard way 2 weeks in a row.
And not for nothing, Tabor's return unit busted twice for bad blocks in the return game. Special Teams are looking like Special Education out there.
I'll say it again - I'm proud of the kids on the team today.
-
Damn good effort by this team. The right tackle fucked us alot, but he also saved Kesslerlife by holding a few times. I just can't believe how badass Pryor has played. With him and Gordon and coleman, they will be beasts. Kessler played pretty good and will get better.
-
-
yes dudes, they deserved to win this game. what i saw of them i liked (especially after they went down by 2 scores...) to come back and look respectable. my 'noid' is with certain yippies up here actin like special teams kicking/punting is just fly-by-night.
fly-by-night phil dawson woulda made that kick right then, right now.
money in the bank kid.
-
I'm disappointed in the ending... but I'm encouraged overall.
Loss came down to an individual today (Spankey) and I can hardly blame him going from jerking off on his couch to having the game on his foot in just three days.
Browns played with more fight today than I would have expected with all of the hurdles. I was proud watching them make critical plays at critical times. I do believe we're witnessing a real change with this team and I feel good about where it's headed.
-
Dolphins win in overtime 30-24. Now all of the Browns QB's are winless and 0-3.
Dolphins win in overtime 30-24. Now all of the Browns QB's are winless and 0-3.
If you were coherent - you'd get it.
-
yes dudes, they deserved to win this game. what i saw of them i liked (especially after they went down by 2 scores...) to come back and look respectable. my 'noid' is with certain yippies up here actin like special teams kicking/punting is just fly-by-night.
fly-by-night phil dawson woulda made that kick right then, right now.
money in the bank kid.
yes dudes, they deserved to win this game. what i saw of them i liked (especially after they went down by 2 scores...) to come back and look respectable. my 'noid' is with certain yippies up here actin like special teams kicking/punting is just fly-by-night.
fly-by-night phil dawson woulda made that kick right then, right now.
money in the bank kid.
This franchise was great to Phil Dawson. It gave him his first NFL job when nobody else wanted to followed by significant raises.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login