I wish I could open it up. Zombo has the keys and he's drunk in Miami and has probably lost them by now along with the game tickets. Maybe by next Sunday.
I wish I could open it up. Zombo has the keys and he's drunk in Miami and has probably lost them by now along with the game tickets. Maybe by next Sunday.
I wish I could open it up. Zombo has the keys and he's drunk in Miami and has probably lost them by now along with the game tickets. Maybe by next Sunday.
Atenears said he can unlock via his phone. Just needs a text to ask him to do so.
I wish I could open it up. Zombo has the keys and he's drunk in Miami and has probably lost them by now along with the game tickets. Maybe by next Sunday.
Atenears said he can unlock via his phone. Just needs a text to ask him to do so.
I wish I could open it up. Zombo has the keys and he's drunk in Miami and has probably lost them by now along with the game tickets. Maybe by next Sunday.
Atenears said he can unlock via his phone. Just needs a text to ask him to do so.
Atenears said he can unlock via his phone. Just needs a text to ask him to do so.
Ha- I got it straight from Stan- it's pretty screwy- sometimes the Tavern opens automatically- sometimes it doesn't. He's on it now- will bitch to the ISP and get it open if it doesn't. It's beyond Zombo's powers- or mine.
Atenears said he can unlock via his phone. Just needs a text to ask him to do so.
Ha- I got it straight from Stan- it's pretty screwy- sometimes the Tavern opens automatically- sometimes it doesn't. He's on it now- will bitch to the ISP and get it open if it doesn't. It's beyond Zombo's powers- or mine.
Ha- I got it straight from Stan- it's pretty screwy- sometimes the Tavern opens automatically- sometimes it doesn't. He's on it now- will bitch to the ISP and get it open if it doesn't. It's beyond Zombo's powers- or mine.
Ha- I got it straight from Stan- it's pretty screwy- sometimes the Tavern opens automatically- sometimes it doesn't. He's on it now- will bitch to the ISP and get it open if it doesn't. It's beyond Zombo's powers- or mine.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.