Skip to content

I consider these 2 wins

The Browns Board
31 23 1.3k
  • B. We didn't get beat by the Dolphins, we got beat because..in the words of Peyton Manning "our liquored up kicker" couldn't see straight.

    Leave it to Peyton one of the best sports lines ever.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What the fuck does this have to do with this thread?

  • You feel like we win when we lose. Stupid ass.

  • Awesome! The rest of the world sees them as losses.

  • A. We didn't get beaten by the Ravens, we got beaten by the refs and their bullshit call. The Browns got jobbed, deserved to win.....so I am giving it to them.

    ***********************************

    I'm with you on the petty taunting call but that didn't cost them the game as much as it cost them the opportunity to win the game. They would have had a first down around the 10 yard line if Pryor wouldn't have gotten that (ridiculous) penalty but that was no guarantee the Browns would have scored. They would have been in great position to score though admittedly.

  • That are the two wins we should have. Looking at the schedule, I am not sure I see a win until Oct 30 when Jets visit.

    @Redskins

    NE

    @TEN

    @CIN

  • lol at liquored up kicker.

  • That are the two wins we should have. Looking at the schedule, I am not sure I see a win until Oct 30 when Jets visit.

    @Redskins

    NE

    @TEN

    @CIN

    @cnhnyy said:

    That are the two wins we should have. Looking at the schedule, I am not sure I see a win until Oct 30 when Jets visit.

    @Redskins

    NE

    @TEN

    @CIN

    I highly doubt this team beats the J-E-T-S...

  • No such thing as moral victory.

    Besides, [insert average DL here] gets around pasztor and strip-sacks [insert QB here] isn't an implausible finish.

  • That are the two wins we should have. Looking at the schedule, I am not sure I see a win until Oct 30 when Jets visit.

    @Redskins

    NE

    @TEN

    @CIN

    @cnhnyy said:

    That are the two wins we should have. Looking at the schedule, I am not sure I see a win until Oct 30 when Jets visit.

    @Redskins

    NE

    @TEN

    @CIN

    I see the Browns being capable of being competitive in every single game they will be in....including all of these. That does not mean they will be, but they have the chance to be.

  • Sorry.. Moral victories don't count.. Or even apply...

  • Carson Wentz 3-0

    Dak Prescott 2-1 and should be 3-0

    Trevor Seimian 3-0

    Garapolo & Brissett 3-0

    RG3, McCown & Kessler 0-3

    I'm not discouraged because they are rebuilding -even if they don't admit it. Hue is a good coach and glad we have him. Horton too. Things will get better but they're going to draft a QB in 2017 that's a fact.

    It would be nice to see Kessler throwing to Coleman, Pryor and Gordon with Duke and Crowell running the ball. It could happen and then we will know if Cody has what it takes.

    As usual we are underdogs every week and it's time the players get nasty and win vs Redskins.

  • Carson Wentz 3-0

    Dak Prescott 2-1 and should be 3-0

    Trevor Seimian 3-0

    Garapolo & Brissett 3-0

    RG3, McCown & Kessler 0-3

    I'm not discouraged because they are rebuilding -even if they don't admit it. Hue is a good coach and glad we have him. Horton too. Things will get better but they're going to draft a QB in 2017 that's a fact.

    It would be nice to see Kessler throwing to Coleman, Pryor and Gordon with Duke and Crowell running the ball. It could happen and then we will know if Cody has what it takes.

    As usual we are underdogs every week and it's time the players get nasty and win vs Redskins.

    @opal312 said:

    Carson Wentz 3-0

    Dak Prescott 2-1 and should be 3-0

    Trevor Seimian 3-0

    Garapolo & Brissett 3-0

    RG3, McCown & Kessler 0-3

    I'm not discouraged because they are rebuilding -even if they don't admit it. Hue is a good coach and glad we have him. Horton too. Things will get better but they're going to draft a QB in 2017 that's a fact.

    It would be nice to see Kessler throwing to Coleman, Pryor and Gordon with Duke and Crowell running the ball. It could happen and then we will know if Cody has what it takes.

    As usual we are underdogs every week and it's time the players get nasty and win vs Redskins.

    See the "Weaponry" Thread. All these guys together could actually be dynamic. Key of course, as always is the Triggerman.

    Defense needs Nassib and Haden back....and A. Bryant would help.

  • I am counting both of these last two games as wins for the Browns.

    A. We didn't get beaten by the Ravens, we got beaten by the refs and their bullshit call. The Browns got jobbed, deserved to win.....so I am giving it to them.

    B. We didn't get beat by the Dolphins, we got beat because..in the words of Peyton Manning "our liquored up kicker" couldn't see straight.

    OK, sure, two moral victories don't mean squat in the real world....but these are games the Browns coulda, woulda, shoulda won.

    Now, before the season I made a statement that the Browns will struggle mightily early on, and that toward the end of the season with all the kids on this team getting experience and gaining familiarity with Hue Jackson's system that they would become a tough out before the end of the year.

    Well "Early On" meant ONE game. The Browns are already a tough out. There may be some games where they may not be in....but I think a far more vast majority of games they will be competitive in....like these last two.

    They will not roll over and play dead against the Redskins or any other team on their schedule.

    And figure this.....here are the names of players that hopefully they will have back before too very long:

    RGIII

    Josh McCown

    Josh Gordon

    Corey Coleman

    Cam Erving (for backup only)

    Armonty Bryant

    Carl Nassib

    Patrick Murray

    Joe Haden.

    This team will fight and win some games. Not every bad thing....bad ref's call, bad kick, bad bullshit can go wrong for them. I expect them to chew the legs off the fucking Redskins this week. KIrk Cousins ain't all that. Washington better be ready for a Dawg Fight.

    @the-gipper said:

    I am counting both of these last two games as wins for the Browns.

    A. We didn't get beaten by the Ravens, we got beaten by the refs and their bullshit call. The Browns got jobbed, deserved to win.....so I am giving it to them.

    B. We didn't get beat by the Dolphins, we got beat because..in the words of Peyton Manning "our liquored up kicker" couldn't see straight.

    OK, sure, two moral victories don't mean squat in the real world....but these are games the Browns coulda, woulda, shoulda won.

    Now, before the season I made a statement that the Browns will struggle mightily early on, and that toward the end of the season with all the kids on this team getting experience and gaining familiarity with Hue Jackson's system that they would become a tough out before the end of the year.

    Well "Early On" meant ONE game. The Browns are already a tough out. There may be some games where they may not be in....but I think a far more vast majority of games they will be competitive in....like these last two.

    They will not roll over and play dead against the Redskins or any other team on their schedule.

    And figure this.....here are the names of players that hopefully they will have back before too very long:

    RGIII

    Josh McCown

    Josh Gordon

    Corey Coleman

    Cam Erving (for backup only)

    Armonty Bryant

    Carl Nassib

    Patrick Murray

    Joe Haden.

    This team will fight and win some games. Not every bad thing....bad ref's call, bad kick, bad bullshit can go wrong for them. I expect them to chew the legs off the fucking Redskins this week. KIrk Cousins ain't all that. Washington better be ready for a Dawg Fight.

    the 3 I would take off that list are rg3 and mccown (let Kessler finish out the season) & murray he is just as bad as that guy we had kicking for us yesterday

  • Browns will win some games this year, which is I think the entire point of Gips post. They are young and hungry and seem to be improving each week.

    This weeks team (decimated by injuries) was leaps and bounds better than the team I saw week 1. That's when coaching matters and the Browns for once have a somewhat solid staff of coaches under Hue. Leaps and bounds from what we had with Pet and even Chud

  • Browns will win some games this year, which is I think the entire point of Gips post. They are young and hungry and seem to be improving each week.

    This weeks team (decimated by injuries) was leaps and bounds better than the team I saw week 1. That's when coaching matters and the Browns for once have a somewhat solid staff of coaches under Hue. Leaps and bounds from what we had with Pet and even Chud

    @typicalbrowns said:

    They are young and hungry and seem to be improving each week.

    K, how long have we been saying this? Srsly tho, I no what you mean, I'm just joking around.

  • Gip I think you should petition the NFL to override the scoreboard and make us 2-1. 😁

  • I see what you're saying, but we have to find ways to get the W. HOW MANY TIMES has our team found ways to lose? It's comical at this point, and the rest of the world now makes fun of us all the time, and who can blame them?

    We were undermanned, outgunned, and we still found a way to get it close.

  • Now your refusal to acknowledge the Browns moved makes sense.

  • Gip I think you should petition the NFL to override the scoreboard and make us 2-1. 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    Gip I think you should petition the NFL to override the scoreboard and make us 2-1. 😁

    At least overturn that bad ref's call vs. the flying skunks and replay those last few seconds. 😳