Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Navy Sailor refuses to stand for National Anthem

Navy Sailor refuses to stand for National Anthem

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
8 Posts 6 Posters 223 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
    • 11k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
    #1

    "A US Navy Sailor decided to go all Kaepernick and dishonor the flag and the National Anthem while in Uniform, claiming that only some Americans are free or something":


    My fellow Americans,

    I have been proudly serving in the US Navy Reserve Force since November 2008. I have pledged to support and defend the Constitution of the United States and to spread freedom and democracy around the world. I will never waver from that pledge. On September 19,2016, while in uniform, I made the conscious decision to not stand for the Star Spangled Banner because I feel like a hypocrite, singing about “land of the free” when, I know that only applies to some Americans. I will gladly stand again, when ALL AMERICANS are afforded the same freedom. The Navy has decided to punish me for defending the Constitution and has taken away my equipment I need to do my Naval job. It was my pleasure serving my country, I love it dearly, that is why I must do this for you. I will keep you all posted on what happens next!

    "I am really so tired of all of this. I’m glad the Navy is punishing her and I hope they discharge her so she doesn’t have to worry anymore about fighting for a country that she thinks only gives freedom to some people in this country."

    http://therightscoop.com/navy-sailor-refuses-to-stand-for-national-anthem/

    DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan

      "A US Navy Sailor decided to go all Kaepernick and dishonor the flag and the National Anthem while in Uniform, claiming that only some Americans are free or something":


      My fellow Americans,

      I have been proudly serving in the US Navy Reserve Force since November 2008. I have pledged to support and defend the Constitution of the United States and to spread freedom and democracy around the world. I will never waver from that pledge. On September 19,2016, while in uniform, I made the conscious decision to not stand for the Star Spangled Banner because I feel like a hypocrite, singing about “land of the free” when, I know that only applies to some Americans. I will gladly stand again, when ALL AMERICANS are afforded the same freedom. The Navy has decided to punish me for defending the Constitution and has taken away my equipment I need to do my Naval job. It was my pleasure serving my country, I love it dearly, that is why I must do this for you. I will keep you all posted on what happens next!

      "I am really so tired of all of this. I’m glad the Navy is punishing her and I hope they discharge her so she doesn’t have to worry anymore about fighting for a country that she thinks only gives freedom to some people in this country."

      http://therightscoop.com/navy-sailor-refuses-to-stand-for-national-anthem/

      DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
      • 28k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @oldbrownsfan said:

      "A US Navy Sailor decided to go all Kaepernick and dishonor the flag and the National Anthem while in Uniform, claiming that only some Americans are free or something":

      My fellow Americans,

      I have been proudly serving in the US Navy Reserve Force since November 2008. I have pledged to support and defend the Constitution of the United States and to spread freedom and democracy around the world. I will never waver from that pledge. On September 19,2016, while in uniform, I made the conscious decision to not stand for the Star Spangled Banner because I feel like a hypocrite, singing about “land of the free” when, I know that only applies to some Americans. I will gladly stand again, when ALL AMERICANS are afforded the same freedom. The Navy has decided to punish me for defending the Constitution and has taken away my equipment I need to do my Naval job. It was my pleasure serving my country, I love it dearly, that is why I must do this for you. I will keep you all posted on what happens next!

      "I am really so tired of all of this. I’m glad the Navy is punishing her and I hope they discharge her so she doesn’t have to worry anymore about fighting for a country that she thinks only gives freedom to some people in this country."

      http://therightscoop.com/navy-sailor-refuses-to-stand-for-national-anthem/

      She deserves an OTH (Other then Honorable) discharge. Get her the hell out.

      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I get the feeling most of these people are just attention whores at this point.

        LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • bbedwardB bbedward

          I get the feeling most of these people are just attention whores at this point.

          LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @bbedward said:

          I get the feeling most of these people are just attention whores at this point.

          Yup. It is a trend. "Look at me. I care about things."

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
            • 64k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
            #5

            exactly. "I'm special because I'm a "victim", and look at MEEEEEEE"

            she probably had to join up or go to jail, after a special

            court-martial, which is considered a misdemeanor court.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Dishonorable discharge is fine. No I need to go to the full Philip Nolan route.

              Just a punk who puts his race above his country.

              And he's probably getting plenty of attention and adoration from the lefties who think he's cool.

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                • 28k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                #7

                navysailor.jpg

                "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                  • 28k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I'm waiting for Obama to kneel next.

                  "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate