Skip to content

Can Terrelle Pryor Kick Field Goals?

The Browns Board
23 13 834
  • @the-user-from-cleveland said:

    Let's just clone Pryor and have 53 Pryors.

    Better clone some lawyers too.

    @mjp28 said:

    Better clone some lawyers too.

    No need. I'm here.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Better clone some lawyers too.

    No need. I'm here.

    @the-gipper said:

    No need. I'm here.

    Even the great "The Gipper" couldn't handle 53 Pryors....well maybe in his prime he could 😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    No need. I'm here.

    Even the great "The Gipper" couldn't handle 53 Pryors....well maybe in his prime he could 😆

    @mjp28 said:

    Even the great "The Gipper" couldn't handle 53 Pryors....well maybe in his prime he could 😆

    Piece of cake.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Even the great "The Gipper" couldn't handle 53 Pryors....well maybe in his prime he could 😆

    Piece of cake.

    @the-gipper said:

    Piece of cake.

    Typical lawyer, I used to golf with a bunch of lawyers years back, good group all in all...but there were a few I had to count their strokes, especially for money.

  • I just read an article at CBSSPORTS.COM by Pete Brisco who says Robbie Gould would have cost $985,000 league minimum for a veteran with his 11 years. Parkey cost $525,000

    They were saving money! Parkey earned 30,880 for hitting 3 of 6 field goals. We lost because the Browns were "penny wise-pound foolish"

    Saving money for what? The move to another city? Haslam really just sucks! He and Goodell are ruining football for me!

  • I just read an article at CBSSPORTS.COM by Pete Brisco who says Robbie Gould would have cost $985,000 league minimum for a veteran with his 11 years. Parkey cost $525,000

    They were saving money! Parkey earned 30,880 for hitting 3 of 6 field goals. We lost because the Browns were "penny wise-pound foolish"

    Saving money for what? The move to another city? Haslam really just sucks! He and Goodell are ruining football for me!

    @opal312 said:

    I just read an article at CBSSPORTS.COM by Pete Brisco who says Robbie Gould would have cost $985,000 league minimum for a veteran with his 11 years. Parkey cost $525,000

    They were saving money! Parkey earned 30,880 for hitting 3 of 6 field goals. We lost because the Browns were "penny wise-pound foolish"

    Saving money for what? The move to another city? Haslam really just sucks! He and Goodell are ruining football for me!

    Or it was about age...which is what the front office has said. But don't let me stop you and others from whining that it was about money or unicorns or whatever made up nonsense.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Piece of cake.

    Typical lawyer, I used to golf with a bunch of lawyers years back, good group all in all...but there were a few I had to count their strokes, especially for money.

    @mjp28 said:

    Typical lawyer, I used to golf with a bunch of lawyers years back, good group all in all...but there were a few I had to count their strokes, especially for money.

    I gave up playing golf. It was everyone else around me that was fudging. I mean, If I shot a 144, I listed it as a 144.

  • Watching highlights of yesterday's loss to Miami I wondered why Pryor wasn't asked to at least try & kick a field goal. He threw the ball, caught the ball, ran the ball and even played safety! He was a one man wrecking crew! Not since Lou the Toe Groza and Frank Gifford have I seen such an athletic performance.

    And Pryor is a big guy too! So memo to the Browns Front Office: Give the ball to Pryor on offense, defense and special teams! What do you have to lose?

    @opal312 said:

    Watching highlights of yesterday's loss to Miami I wondered why Pryor wasn't asked to at least try & kick a field goal. He threw the ball, caught the ball, ran the ball and even played safety! He was a one man wrecking crew! Not since Lou the Toe Groza and Frank Gifford have I seen such an athletic performance.

    And Pryor is a big guy too! So memo to the Browns Front Office: Give the ball to Pryor on offense, defense and special teams! What do you have to lose?

    believe me, if given the chance to practice kicking fg's, he would be good at it...this guy is a football player. Now we need about 3 more players like him. 1 at lb, 1 on the dl, and one in the secondary and we will be talking playoffs...

  • Pryor was playing lights out, like he was out to redeem himself from the stupid "taunting" call against the Ravens. MVP for sure last Sunday.

  • Pryor was playing lights out, like he was out to redeem himself from the stupid "taunting" call against the Ravens. MVP for sure last Sunday.

    @browns1216 said:

    Pryor was playing lights out, like he was out to redeem himself from the stupid "taunting" call against the Ravens. MVP for sure last Sunday.

    He did not need to redeem himself. That was an ignorant call. The NFL essentially confirmed that.