Skip to content

Free agent thread

The Browns Board
37 11 2.4k
  • 88fingerslewy said:

    Jamal Lee

    Had to look this guy up. Great workout numbers, but I don't think he stood out at Texas vs. the Nation. If you've got more info, it'd be greatly appreciated.

    ? 88fingerslewy wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Aloysius said:

    Had to look this guy up. Great workout numbers, but I don't think he stood out at Texas vs. the Nation. If you've got more info, it'd be greatly appreciated.

    He's from my alma mater. Bishop's University, Lennoxville Que. Smallest football school in Canada

    His father was a 1st overall pick in the CFL 1988 (roughly)

    Jamall set records and broke the ones he had already set. Definitely worth a look. He's 6' 221 lbs

  • Aloysius said:

    Had to look this guy up. Great workout numbers, but I don't think he stood out at Texas vs. the Nation. If you've got more info, it'd be greatly appreciated.

    He's from my alma mater. Bishop's University, Lennoxville Que. Smallest football school in Canada

    His father was a 1st overall pick in the CFL 1988 (roughly)

    Jamall set records and broke the ones he had already set. Definitely worth a look. He's 6' 221 lbs

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #22

    88fingerslewy said:

    Bishop's University, Lennoxville Que. Smallest football school in Canada

    I would have shit myself if Alo had the stuff on this dude. πŸ™‚

  • 88fingerslewy said:

    Bishop's University, Lennoxville Que. Smallest football school in Canada

    I would have shit myself if Alo had the stuff on this dude. πŸ™‚

    ? 88fingerslewy wrote on last edited by
    #23

    mz. said:

    I would have shit myself if Alo had the stuff on this dude. πŸ™‚

    LOL....I know, Alo's the man

  • S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Quan Cosby, Can't believe sammie stroughter fell to tampa in 7th

  • ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Damn, the Cardinals took LaRod Stephens-Howling. Love what they've done in this draft.

  • J JC wrote on last edited by
    #26

    How about Nader Abdallah? He's 6'4 - 295, good size for a 3-4 DE. Simon Frasier was a decent FA pick up. He wasn't great, but he provided depth and I think he 5 sacks one year.

  • N ndneighbor wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Jags grabbed Jennings.

  • ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Wow, another nice pick by the Bengals. Freddie Brown reminds me a little bit of Jurevicius. Was hoping the Browns could bring him in as a UDFA.

  • J JC wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Mitch King from Iowa has not been drafted. I really like this guy. Am I missing something here? He's more of a 4-3 DT, but this guy can play.

  • J JC

    How about Nader Abdallah? He's 6'4 - 295, good size for a 3-4 DE. Simon Frasier was a decent FA pick up. He wasn't great, but he provided depth and I think he 5 sacks one year.

    ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @jc said:

    How about Nader Abdallah? He's 6'4 - 295, good size for a 3-4 DE. Simon Frasier was a decent FA pick up. He wasn't great, but he provided depth and I think he 5 sacks one year.

    I've heard that he's more of a one gap penetrator than a 3-4 DE, but I haven't watched him closely enough to know whether that's true. Certainly wouldn't hurt to bring him in and take a look.

  • S standish wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Cardinals got Canfield as well, i love their draft!

  • 2 2yy4u wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Sutton RB Northwestern

  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Graham Herrell

    Alex Boone

  • @jc said:

    How about Nader Abdallah? He's 6'4 - 295, good size for a 3-4 DE. Simon Frasier was a decent FA pick up. He wasn't great, but he provided depth and I think he 5 sacks one year.

    I've heard that he's more of a one gap penetrator than a 3-4 DE, but I haven't watched him closely enough to know whether that's true. Certainly wouldn't hurt to bring him in and take a look.

    Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Aloysius said:

    I've heard that he's more of a one gap penetrator than a 3-4 DE, but I haven't watched him closely enough to know whether that's true. Certainly wouldn't hurt to bring him in and take a look.

    Your are right Aloy. If I were in a 4-3 I'd be all over him as a FA. But at the same time he may be considered almost a tweener type for either defense.

    I look for the Bengals or Colts or Falcons to invite Boone in.

    I don't see Mangini even considering him.

  • S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    ian and Jeremiah Johson and kory sheets. Quan cosby is brian brennen

  • ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Sheets signed with the 49ers.

  • Graham Herrell

    Alex Boone

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    Graham Herrell

    Alex Boone

    KFFL is reporting the 49ers have signed Alex Boone