Skip to content

Josh Gordon entering rehab

The Browns Board
192 53 6.7k
  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Seriously when will we catch a fucking break.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Man, it blows but it doesnt surpass the zero expectations I had.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I don't see this as a bad thing.

    For us, sure. But, barring some heretofore unannounced drug test failure, it seems like he's just putting a full recovery before his return. Yeah it would have been cool to do this before, but I'm never going to fault a guy for trying to get clean for good.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #16

    "oh danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling."

    (cough cough cough)

    now go join blackmon on the porch passin fatties and that purple drank.

  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Well, I'm fucking ecstatic that he decided to wait until the fucking week before he was supposed to come back from being suspended - for a whole fucking year for goddamn drugs - to decide that he needs to go fucking rehab...

  • I don't see this as a bad thing.

    For us, sure. But, barring some heretofore unannounced drug test failure, it seems like he's just putting a full recovery before his return. Yeah it would have been cool to do this before, but I'm never going to fault a guy for trying to get clean for good.

    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by jbluhm86
    #18

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I don't see this as a bad thing.

    For us, sure. But, barring some heretofore unannounced drug test failure, it seems like he's just putting a full recovery before his return. Yeah it would have been cool to do this before, but I'm never going to fault a guy for trying to get clean for good.

    "I don't see this as a bad thing"?

    Jesus Christ, are you snorting Xanax bars along with Gordon?

    The dude is fucking the Browns and their fans, man. He was suspended for a whole goddamn year, FOR FUCKING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Seems to me that would be a prime time to enter rehab then if he had substance abuse problems...

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I don't see this as a bad thing.

    For us, sure. But, barring some heretofore unannounced drug test failure, it seems like he's just putting a full recovery before his return. Yeah it would have been cool to do this before, but I'm never going to fault a guy for trying to get clean for good.

    "I don't see this as a bad thing"?

    Jesus Christ, are you snorting Xanax bars along with Gordon?

    The dude is fucking the Browns and their fans, man. He was suspended for a whole goddamn year, FOR FUCKING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Seems to me that would be a prime time to enter rehab then if he had substance abuse problems...

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @jbluhm86 said:

    "I don't see this as a bad thing"?

    Jesus Christ, are you snorting Xanax bars along with Gordon?

    The dude is fucking the Browns and their fans, man. He was suspended for a whole goddamn year, FOR FUCKING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Seems to me that would be a prime time to enter rehab then if he had substance abuse problems...

    I place higher emphasis on a person living a clean life than I do a few extra wins in a meaningless season for the Cleveland Browns.

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    "I don't see this as a bad thing"?

    Jesus Christ, are you snorting Xanax bars along with Gordon?

    The dude is fucking the Browns and their fans, man. He was suspended for a whole goddamn year, FOR FUCKING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Seems to me that would be a prime time to enter rehab then if he had substance abuse problems...

    I place higher emphasis on a person living a clean life than I do a few extra wins in a meaningless season for the Cleveland Browns.

    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I place higher emphasis on a person living a clean life than I do a few extra wins in a meaningless season for the Cleveland Browns.

    Fuck Gordon and fuck that. Get clean on your own fucking time, like when you were suspended for almost a year and a half for substance abuse in the first place. I have no empathy for these athletes getting paid ungodly amounts of money, yet can't handle their shit. His drug problems make my dick soft.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Josh Gordon makes this team a 2-14 instead of an 0-16 team. As long as he doesn't cost us $ or a roster spot who cares. This team fucking blows.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #22

    how much this was a ploy to get cut by the browns?

    you know you got uncle ray ray whispering in his ear to get off the trainwreck that IS the cleveland browns, they cut him, he goes to kansas city and he once again becomes pro-bowler overnite.

  • Okay, he's officially done. Please no one defend this ass wipe.

    A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Okay, he's officially done. Please no one defend this ass wipe.

    I will continue to defend Josh Gordon because he's obviously going through an addiction. It's obviously bigger than football. As a fan I'm disappointed. But I'm glad he's seeking help.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #24

    nope. this reeks of some move strategically planned. a week before?

    GTFO.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #25

    He stays as our property until hell freezes over.

    That'll fix his wagon. (as my mother would say)

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I place higher emphasis on a person living a clean life than I do a few extra wins in a meaningless season for the Cleveland Browns.

    Fuck Gordon and fuck that. Get clean on your own fucking time, like when you were suspended for almost a year and a half for substance abuse in the first place. I have no empathy for these athletes getting paid ungodly amounts of money, yet can't handle their shit. His drug problems make my dick soft.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @jbluhm86 said:

    Fuck Gordon and fuck that. Get clean on your own fucking time, like when you were suspended for almost a year and a half for substance abuse in the first place. I have no empathy for these athletes getting paid ungodly amounts of money, yet can't handle their shit. His drug problems make my dick soft.

    Agreed. Good post.
  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by One Post
    #27

    This is how you stop addiction.

    You quit. Some don't have the $$$ to catch a buzz and sooner rather than later he won't have any money. This is the reason crackheads don't win the lottery.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Okay, he's officially done. Please no one defend this ass wipe.

    I will continue to defend Josh Gordon because he's obviously going through an addiction. It's obviously bigger than football. As a fan I'm disappointed. But I'm glad he's seeking help.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @alkid3 said:

    I will continue to defend Josh Gordon because he's obviously going through an addiction. It's obviously bigger than football. As a fan I'm disappointed. But I'm glad he's seeking help.

    Well,hot dang, another ass wipe.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I hope we're done with Texans for awhile here.

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Poor Josh, I hope he gets better, and recovers well.....

  • @alkid3 said:

    I will continue to defend Josh Gordon because he's obviously going through an addiction. It's obviously bigger than football. As a fan I'm disappointed. But I'm glad he's seeking help.

    Well,hot dang, another ass wipe.

    A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Well,hot dang, another ass wipe.

    My bad for having an opinion you dipshit. Having him on the team isn't going to fix all of the Browns problems. With or without him we move on. Your vagina hurts because he's trying to get help? Haha. Some of you guys here are something else.

  • @alkid3 said:

    I will continue to defend Josh Gordon because he's obviously going through an addiction. It's obviously bigger than football. As a fan I'm disappointed. But I'm glad he's seeking help.

    Well,hot dang, another ass wipe.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Well,hot dang, another ass wipe.

    Lol. Hot dammed!