Buckeyes in the draft
-
7 buckeyes in the first 5 rounds.... not too shabby with the best wide reciever value (for the money) coming to us. I wished we would have got freeman as I still think he is a darkhorse LB.
All in all I am happy with the draft and really like the approach of the new regime as well as kick starting (scarlet and grey game) a good up coming college season!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login