If the Playoffs started today after week 4 of 2016
-
Believe it or not, it is now prime time to begin this sort of thing. If the playoffs started today, who would be in:
AFCE Patriots 3-1
AFCN Steelers 3-1, better conf. record than Ravens
AFCS Texans 3-1
AFCW Broncos 4-0...with top seed
Wildcards: Raiders 3-1, Ravens 3-1.
NFCE: Eagles 3-0
NFCN: Vikings 4-0 top seed
NFCS: Falcons 3-1
NFCW: Rams 3-1 own tie break over Seahawks, who they beat earlier
Wildcards: Seahawks 3-1, Cowboys 3-1
The "Race for the #1 overall Draft pick:
Cleveland Browns 0-4
13 other teams are tied at 1-3
-
Vikings defense is something very special and if they get lucky with injuries (been unlucky so far) I think they'll go all the way.
-
If there is such a thing as a "big game" at this time of year, here are a couple of big matchups:
Texans at Vikings
Falcons at Broncos
-
Vikings defense is something very special and if they get lucky with injuries (been unlucky so far) I think they'll go all the way.
Vikings defense is something very special and if they get lucky with injuries (been unlucky so far) I think they'll go all the way.
I am good with the Vikings since obviously it does not appear that the Browns are going anywhere. And I am OK with the Eagles, Texans and Falcons I guess.
But: fuck the Patriots, fuck the Steelers, fuck the Ravens, fuck the Broncos, fuck the Cowboys.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login